Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jaruma Responds To Ella’s Plea, Sends N600k For Her Mom’s Treatment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Responds To Ella’s Plea, Sends N600k For Her Mom’s Treatment (719 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Bbnaija Reunion 2020: What Venita Said To Ella That Made Her Cry Bitterly / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Reaches Out To Ella, Promises To Help Her Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Responds To Ella’s Plea, Sends N600k For Her Mom’s Treatment by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sex therapist, Jaruma has evidently transferred N600k to former BBNaija housemate after the latter called her out on Instagram, pleading for her help to save her sick mom.

Earlier today, the reality star posted on her IG page to Jaruma, “This is a cry for help. Please mama my mom needs you”.

Reacting to her post, Jaruma asked her how much she wanted, and she mentioned N600k. The sex therapist sent the money to her and uploaded snapshots of the transaction on her page for the world to see.

Ella, in her appreciation post to Jaruma some moments ago has recounted how she felt unworthy to be asking the sex therapist for a favour, but had to summon courage for her mom.

In her words!

[i]“Former Big Brother Naija housemate
Thank u @jaruma_empire i didnt even think i was worthy enough to ask and no my account wasnt hacked…i sent out an sos call to @jaruma_empire and all my @bigbronaija housmates today….yes i did ..

I love my mum that much she gave her life for all her 4 children and if asking was going to save her i will ,i couldn’t do it...

Continue reading and see more screenshots here: https://www.alphanewsonline.com/jaruma-responds-ellas-plea-sends-n600k-moms-treatment/

Re: Jaruma Responds To Ella’s Plea, Sends N600k For Her Mom’s Treatment by Bithub: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
This lady is really something
Re: Jaruma Responds To Ella’s Plea, Sends N600k For Her Mom’s Treatment by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bithub:
This lady is really something

Yo is that all you have to say?
Re: Jaruma Responds To Ella’s Plea, Sends N600k For Her Mom’s Treatment by Bithub: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mashido:

Yo is that all you have to say?

Blo, I'm speechless. Never mind me
Re: Jaruma Responds To Ella’s Plea, Sends N600k For Her Mom’s Treatment by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bithub:

Blo, I'm speechless. Never mind me

Oh ok

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Sh*tting Goes Viral On His Birthday / Miss Osumenyi 2018 Is Now A Graduate! Congratulations... / See How Area Boys Stopped Mayorkun And Others From Going Out Of Event Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.