Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) (28357 Views)

See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow cool
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
UNCL3:
Commenting right below the king of wisdom is quite a privilege

I already fvcking gave a like before he even finished commenting.

Smh...
You're not even ashamed to type this.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
How much to get one done and how many days does it take?

I’m planning on having frames of all the ladies I have fvcked and put them all over my room. smiley

Then a larger one of my “landlady” at the center!!

Mehn see cruise!! grin

Like this
u mean u fuvck that woman, hmmm ur rent is free
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by johnmba: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Good day guys.

I've been busy back to back to add all these to my portfolio on Nairaland so I made this thread to post my most recent works.

What's art if you don't showcase it right??

I'm open to criticisms, corrections and possible commissions.

Thank you

Please your contact. Quote me in your reply
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by tofolo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm awed.

Awed that none of the artworks awed me.
welcome back.... wink
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't even know my talents, Oh God why me, all i know is that can lie and influence ur mind, is that's a talent self? Mchweeeew.

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by LZAA: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ur drawings are very good
Focus more on detail cuz the third pic didn't really capture the model but yea u are a very good artist
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pencil, charcoal, or mixed medium?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by LZAA: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
midolian:
Nice!

How much will you draw this Jagaban's pepper dem picture?
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
lipsrsealed

Not hating.

But this is ugly. Ugly and more ugly.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
You get to improve

Good tho
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by EASY112: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow nice work, keep it up.u are high and lifted up
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yes a very important one in this time in Nigeria

dancok:
I don't even know my talents, Oh God why me, all i know is that can lie and influence ur mind, is that's a talent self? Mchweeeew.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by wrose(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by ugladys: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
whats your instagram handle please
NevetsIbot:
Good day guys.

I've been busy back to back to add all these to my portfolio on Nairaland so I made this thread to post my most recent works.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by judeolokor(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
pls send me ur number I need my pics to done by uuuu
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by donMIG(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Impressive
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Still coming....

Can u send me a message on whatsapp
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't understand the reason behind drawings.
Why should I pay money for a pencil drawing of me when a tecno spark phone can take a better picture.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Eife(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Good day guys.

Thank you

Can I sent you a mail please reply
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Geedy: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Raw talent
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Angeldada55(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm...

It's a lie ! You can't draw jor... !

Oya draw me, and I will know if you can truly draw �
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Try harder...

All of them are actually ugly.

Oh I forgot, it's art

You can never appreciate something and you have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Trolling must pay well because there's a lot of those fools in here. Go sit down somewhere.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by perry247: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Try harder...

Oh I forgot, it's art

Bad energy stay far away,am begging you to stay FAR AWAY otherwise you will die of guilt and frustration cos this person is on a trajectory to success
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Try harder...
Oh I forgot, it's art
you're full of hate....ep

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Hasheem1hash(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Try harder...
Oh I forgot, it's art
learn to appreciate and show respect, u ain't gonna die.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Eife:

Can I sent you a mail please reply

I will check my mail now.. thanks
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by faith551(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't know if this is the right place, but am a natural, loved drawing from childhood. But didn't try shading or realistic drawings till last year. It was just a HB pencil and I was marveled at what I did. But I don't know materials that I can use to make better drawings, I mean pencils, paper, shading patterns etc. I trued google and youtube but most of the sources are foreign and I don't know if the same material names are same and available here. Below is something I did on just plain A4 paper. Its more like a hubby for me but I want to know wat my best will look like. Somebody should reach out to a brother pls smiley

OP you're good joor, don't mind those frustrated country men smiley

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
ugladys:
whats your instagram handle please

@Stephens_arrt ma'am
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
johnmba:

Please your contact. Quote me in your reply

07017599906 sir. Hit me up anytime you're ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot / Chinwe Chukwuogo-roy 68th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.