Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone (5097 Views)

Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
For those requesting sport channels there are about 8 sport channels.

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by EbukaHades10(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Elvis8236:
For those requesting sport channels there are about 8 sport channels.
The thing chop my mb gan o. Be like say na Wi-Fi I go dey use to open ur app
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2019
EbukaHades10:
The thing chop my mb gan o. Be like say na Wi-Fi I go dey use to open ur app
That will be good
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
For those requesting for cast to screen feature, please be aware that the option is available while watching.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Karex81(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2019
Does it show ucl matches
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by WhoDoWeBlame: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
App working pretty well just that it consumes a lot of data.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 4:53am On Nov 29, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
App working pretty well just that it consumes a lot of data.

Thank you for using our app.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
More pictures

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by EbukaHades10(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Elvis8236:
More pictures
If u can help our ministry and add some kind playboy or Hustlers video or something like that.................... if you know what I mean

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by adelafe2019: 2:10am On Dec 02, 2019
l really commend o.p. for this good application. But it consumes too much data.

l want you to include Yoruba movies in the app. i.e. something similar to AFRICAN MAGIC.

ls it possible to download the movies like that of You tube?

How can l watch the movies on my led t.v. (not smart t.v.)?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
adelafe2019:
l really commend o.p. for this good application. But it consumes too much data.

l want you to include Yoruba movies in the app. i.e. something similar to AFRICAN MAGIC.

ls it possible to download the movies like that of You tube?

How can l watch the movies on my led t.v. (not smart t.v.)?

We're currently working on the download option.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Application Updated.

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by alsudaes1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
What about the data consumption? Like how many mb can be used to watch a 90 minute match?
Elvis8236:
Application Updated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Gtbank *737# Service Menu Is Not Secured. A MUST READ / Issues With Power Button? Here Is How To Put On Your Phone Without Power Button / Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.