Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone (5038 Views)

Download AVO TV And Watch Africa Local Channels, Sports On Ios & Android / Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Great news, you can now stream live DStv stations which includes live matches, entertainment, movies, music, and news right on your android phone with just a click away, without any registration.

Simply download the application from the link below and start streaming live channels ranging from Nat Geo Wild, BBC, CBS, BBC, MAX, FX, Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Telemundo, beINSPORT, Sport Select and lots more.
Simply download the application from the link below

https://www.appcreator24.com/app835769

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Marvieduke(f): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
I don't think it is linked to DSTV because I don't see super sport channels

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by ktjustice84(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Elvis8236:
Great news, you can now stream live DStv stations which includes live matches, entertainment, movies, music, and news right on your android phone with just a click away, without any registration.

Simply download the application from the link below and start streaming live channels ranging from Nat Geo Wild, BBC, CBS, BBC, MAX, FX, Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Telemundo, beINSPORT, Sport Select and posts more.

Good
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by jom28gy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Elvis8236:

Simply download the application from the link below and start streaming live channels ranging from Nat Geo Wild, BBC, CBS, BBC, MAX, FX, Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Telemundo, beINSPORT, Sport Select and posts more.

how sure are you, and is it working
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2019
It's working perfectly, the developer says more channels including live sport channels are to be added soon.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2019
jom28gy:
how sure are you, and is it working

It's working perfectly
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by EbukaHades10(m): 2:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Elvis8236:
It's working perfectly, the developer says more channels including live sport channels are to be added soon.
So no live sports channel yet? I need one o. My WSS isn't working
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 2:29am On Nov 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
So no live sports channel yet? I need one o. My WSS isn't working

New Channels have been added including sports
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by jom28gy(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Elvis8236:

It's working perfectly
ok thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by obi58: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Elvis8236:

New Channels have been added including sports

Scam.

No super sport channels
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by kenir(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Elvis8236:

howfar, wink channel dey?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by EasyPeazy: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2019
I installed the app and saw some quality channels like CNN, NAT GEO, DISCOVERY AND WWE NETWORK. But no supersports. Hope this is not a lie?

Which stations will show premier league?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2019
EasyPeazy:
I installed the app and saw some quality channels like CNN, NAT GEO, DISCOVERY AND WWE NETWORK. But no supersports. Hope this is not a lie?

Which stations will show premier league?

Developer says Supersport and sport select will be added soon.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2019
kenir:

howfar, wink channel dey?

Sure
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Gucciboy1(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2019
This is not a DSTV app na... I hope the stations are clear though
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Gucciboy1:
This is not a DSTV app na... I hope the stations are clear though

It's clear, try it out.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Has about 8 sport channels

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by aliyubaka: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerians and fraud. This is not a dstv app. This is an amateur app learner trying his skills. The app is not dstv.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
aliyubaka:
Nigerians and fraud. This is not a dstv app. This is an amateur app learner trying his skills. The app is not dstv.

Well I get your point, not everyone has DStv or access to DSTV Now mobile application, we're have several alternatives and this is one of them, although can't be compared with premium DSTV Services you pay for. This app is free to use and at such, resources or channels are limited, but still meets the needs of many, I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by EbukaHades10(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Elvis8236:
Has about 8 sport channels
As long as btsport is there, no p
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by innobarca(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
For me that love only soccer.

There are many nice apps to watch live football and they don't consume a lot of data.

Premier league and others.

All matches will be lined up and you chose the one you want to watch, click and it's live.

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by APOPTOSIS: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Elvis8236:

Simply download the application from the link below and start streaming live channels ranging from Nat Geo Wild, BBC, CBS, BBC, MAX, FX, Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Telemundo, beINSPORT, Sport Select and lots more.

Thank U, Man.
It Works Perfectly on My device and very sharp, and I believe it is subject to modifications.
So, I'm expecting additional Channels to be put up.
I appreciate Ur Effort.

Please, don't be deterred by those who have affinity for typing SCAM...without any recorded effort.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

Thank U, Man.
It Works Perfectly on My device and very sharp, and I believe it is subject to modifications.
So, I'm expecting additional Channels to be put up.
I appreciate Ur Effort.

Please, don't be deterred by those who have affinity for typing SCAM...without any recorded effort.

Thanks bro.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Pet1620: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Elvis8236:

Thanks bro.

Nice app , i can see that more channels are been added as you said and I guess you are the owner of the app
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by EbukaHades10(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Working fine but be like say Planetsport no work for my phone
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by awetaiye2015: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
OP,
Does it consume MB? Cos my favorite channel is there which is NatGeo Wild. I'm not a sport fan but I want to know the data usage and can it work with 2g network?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
awetaiye2015:
OP,
Does it consume MB? Cos my favorite channel is there which is NatGeo Wild. I'm not a sport fan but I want to know the data usage and can it work with 2g network?

I doubt you would be able to use 2g on it because the channels are very clear, and at such needs a good internet connection.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Working fine but be like say Planetsport no work for my phone

I'm working on planet sport. It would start working few hours from now.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by fitlaw(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Is not working on my phone, just continue loading without showing anything, am using GIONEE M6 MIRROR. Any Solution to this? Thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by awetaiye2015: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2019
It works excellently and very good picture quality. But the rate at which it consumes data is high. My 15 minutes view of Nat Geo took 800mb.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2019
fitlaw:
Is not working on my phone, just continue loading without showing anything, am using GIONEE M6 MIRROR. Any Solution to this? Thanks

Make sure your internet connection is ok, as the channels are clear and would require good internet connection.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone by Elvis8236(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
awetaiye2015:
It works excellently and very good picture quality. But the rate at which it consumes data is high. My 15 minutes view of Nat Geo took 800mb.

For now most of the channels are HD, we plan to work on the data consumption rate soon. Meanwhile enjoy using the app.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Phone Master On Infinix Phones Work ? / Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race / Best Phones Under 20000 Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.