Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Be Of Good Cheer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Of Good Cheer (158 Views)

Cheer Up!!! / Be Of Good Cheer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 11/10/2017) Be Of Good Cheer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Of Good Cheer by jonatoye(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Be of Good Cheer!

WORD FOR TODAY
You need not to worry over any situation you cannot change by your strength. Cheerfulness is required for hope and faith that works out victory in every battle of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me." (Acts 27:25 KJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You must believe God to win various battle of life. The world we are in, is full of several challenges. A man who wakes up in the morning does not know what will become of him before the evening.

The message coming to you today is that; whatever your lot may appear to be in the land of the living, be of good cheer. No matter how terrible you might think your situation is, it is not new and the Lord has provided a solution for it already in His word.

Acquaint yourself to the word of God and be mindful of His promises over your life as you proceed on the pathway of destiny. Make it your confidence in every life's situation and your heart desire will be met.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I cast all my cares on you. Perfect everything that concerns me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Nothing good can be achieved by being worried. Be of good cheer!!!

Have a Cheerful Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Are Better Than Your Past. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/19 / Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.