Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m (25186 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Mutemenot:
Very good. I cherish the move, let other churches follow up ...

Other churches are mostly Pentecostals and the Pastorprenuers that own it run it like a business, that's why they rarely or never do this kind of a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by achi4u(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Mutemenot:
Which other church?
It is only Catholic Church that can think that way.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Egalitarian1: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Good move by the Holy Church and we thank God for that.

Meanwhile,the OP should take this correction; the delegation was not led by Fr Ebube Mmunso since there was a Bishop there that celebrated the Mass as evident in the pictures. Learn and respect the hierarchy of the Church and stop placing a priest above the Bishop.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Depressed101: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:

So the billions donated by Otedola to IDP is not enuf for you.....because he ddnt carry canopy and camera for you to see...a lot of people are actually helping and donating their bits to help the poor and they are from all over the tribes of Nigeria...just because they don’t carry camera don’t mean....
when will we stop all this tribal nonsense..??
Some people have donated money to help people and all u can bring out of it is hatred to another tribe..... you try ooooo
i am not writing about the poor. I am writing abouy fire victims in balogun market.. I hope you understand now.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by mikelc007: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2019
This phone camera is far better than the camera used by NTA. They should just use this phone for their broadcasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

Are exactly are u saying

He’s saying he has hatred for the bible
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Depressed101:
i am not writing about the poor. I am writing abouy fire victims in balogun market.. I hope you understand now.

So the fire victims in Balogun market are the only people that needs help.... there’s so many issues going on in this nation... abi u no notice??
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by ArticleBeast: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Decolonel:
This is a good news. But they should have done it without making it public
They can never please you guys... Tueh
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:

He’s saying he has hatred for the bible

Hmmm my thought exactly
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Depressed101: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:

So the fire victims in Balogun market are the only people that needs help.... there’s so many issues going on in this nation... abi u no notice??
are we not supposed to be writing about the one both of us know about. Use your sense

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by SoNature(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Depressed101:
You will never see yoruba doing this undecided

Unnecessary!

Stop the comparison
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by somalianprince: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
This is good. Definitely most of these guys will be far better off now economically than they were before that unfortunate incident. Blessing in disguise.
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by SoNature(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Egalitarian1:
Good move by the Holy Church and we thank God for that.

Meanwhile,the OP should take this correction; the delegation was not led by Fr Ebube Mmunso since there was a Bishop there that celebrated the Mass as evident in the pictures. Learn and respect the hierarchy of the Church and stop placing a priest above the Bishop.

Father Mbaka should do something too.

People from all the eastern states and beyond worship at the Adoration Ground

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by LabDNA: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2019
ALPHABASE:
TOMORROW CHILDREN OF HATE WILL TELL YOU THAT IBOS HATE THEMSELVES

That propaganda has died, the next propaganda that they'll now reinforce is 'SS hate Ibos and love we yorubas'. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by slowice(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Igbos hate themselves.

The lie of the century......they should keep telling that lie while we flourish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Depressed101: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2019
SoNature:

Unnecessary!

Stop the comparison
its a very necessary comparison, considering this same situation occurred a while ago in Balogun market, one would have thought the yorubas would have done something for the victims, but it was still the igbos that went there and gave those who lost goods something, it speaks volume of the kind of character we are made of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by freeze001(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2019
That is the hallmark of the Catholic church and it has never failed in that regard.
donbachi:
I think many churches are beginning to wake up to church been the light to the people...instead people been the lights to the church...nice one.
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Baroba(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2019
The reason I have always loved the Catholic faith, they always seem to support the community, I remember the days of Holy Ghost Enugu...

God bless the faithful, let's hope this money helps to alleviate the pain and suffering of those who lost life and property..

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by adecz: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2019
You don't see Pentecostal Churches
rising up to such occasions..

If na private jet matters,,,, en'hhen!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by nonix22(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2019
nwanne, chai, uche gi di ya oo grin grin
Alitair:
Meanwhile "Jideofor Rentals" is smiling and waiting for alert
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Doctordogood(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2019
realstars:
This is the right thing I need money for, to give to the needy, than flouring for vanity things. God bless the givers.

heavily supported! same reason I need this cash to help the needy.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2019
webshopNG:

It was not public. Until nossy bloggers started carrying it about or did you see them on channels tv or any public tv station.
They held the holy mass on the streets.

Even if you give it privately, they will still complain that you didn't give.
See one up there mentioning names of people that God gave the same 24hrs, one head with 2 hands to them.
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Duru009(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Catholic is the Best church in this planet
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Levi218(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Igbos hate themselves.
Na wetin be this one point abeg?
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Even if you give it privately, they will still complain that you didn't give.
See one up there mentioning names of people that God gave the same 24hrs, one head with 2 hands to them.
Abi. We humans are just difficult to please.
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2019
The worst part of this is that a lot of them stand with Freezer that people shouldn't give to the church but now they are expecting from the church.
What if all the donors stand with Freezer? He doesn't comment on such things and pretend he didn't see it.

People were kidnapped the other time, because they wereRCCG members, all he could say was "Tithes payers got kidnapped".
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by stasius: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Catholic is the church!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by EkwensuNjaba(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:
Tomorrow, they will tell you that igbos hate themselves.

Nwanne di na mba.

No matter what igbos do, they always care about their brothers. Those money was donated by people, Igbo people for that.

I remember when our house was burnt in 1995. People really tried for my family, I was still small then, but I knew that people really care. It is just that the situation of this country is so hard, it made it look like no body cares. Everyone has his or her own problem to sort out.

Those people that helped us those year, I still haven’t forgotten.
My brother, i have never seen a tribe as wonderful as the Great Igbo tribe.
big bro, do you know that between 1998-2004 when my father lost his sight, we(me and my siblings) lost hope of going to the university, but one day(if you know onitsha well) at All Saints Cathedral Onitsha when my father was one of the church security, 2 women, came together and took care of the medical bill when he did an operation
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by LZAA: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Abboki:
tongue
Shatap

Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Mutemenot:

They are following in the footsteps of Prophet Odumeje
Re: Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m by FendyMan: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Show off mofos! angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka / Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.