Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Content Marketing: How I Made Over N100,000 From Writing In Half A Month. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Marketing: How I Made Over N100,000 From Writing In Half A Month. (323 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Marketing: How I Made Over N100,000 From Writing In Half A Month. by TheEnewerome(f): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
In one of my posts, I made mention of how the year has not even come to an end yet I have made good 6 figures from writing.

Well, today's news is different.

This month has not even ended and I have already made over N100,000 from my writing skills. Now, I am not telling you this to brag (which is why I don't even want to say the exact figure). I am only telling you this so you can know there is money in writing.

Okay, maybe you already know. But do you know HOW TO MAKE THIS MONEY?

If your answer is no, it is because of you I decided to organize a free class in my Facebook group for three days starting from tomorrow by 6 pm on how to write and make money from it.

What I will be sharing with you is what other people paid heavily to learn but you'll be getting it for free. And they are getting amazing results. If they feel like testifying, they will concur to this.
Just see this opportunity as though Santa came early this year.

What I will be teaching you is no fluff. I have used it on myself and it works; I have taught others how to do the same and they have gotten the same results and even better. I don't just teach; I help you transform.

If you take this class for granted, it is to your disadvantage because it won't even stay long. Once the three days are over, I will take down everything I taught. So grab it once and for all and for free.

If you or your friends are not in my Facebook group click on this link to join now
https://web./FromHobbyToCareerAfrica/

That being said, the class starts at 6 pm. Set your alarm!
NB:- Maximum participation is mandatory during classes so make sure to be present as there will be no room for questions after the class.

Will you be in class?

ABOUT US

From Hobby to Career Africa (HTC Africa), is a community of talented young people who have, for a long time, treated their skill(s) as a hobby.

This community equips such people with the necessary knowledge and strategy, through written content, video, master classes and training, on how they can turn their skills into profitable streams of income.

As a community, we are passionate about seeing talented people make good use of their skills, and live comfortable lives earning from what they love.

Our mission is to make sure that young people have decent work and contribute to their nation's economic growth through the knowledge and strategies we share on this platform. Our vision is to be the largest online community in Africa that has empowered many nation's economic development through its citizens.

https://web./FromHobbyToCareerAfrica/
Re: Content Marketing: How I Made Over N100,000 From Writing In Half A Month. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mtchewwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Unique Information Product / . / Her Trade Supports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.