Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made (69369 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by midnighter(f): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
victorcompovine:
To you the content might be quite expensive.
Whats special in cooking a chicken pepsoup, even a well trained 10yr old ibo boy from anambra will give you a delightful bushmeat pepsoup let alone kukuruku

You dont even get it...even if its just tea and bread its the act of cooking for him that made the food precious to him and not the contents of the bowl.

Some people are so insensitive...gosh...

I guess you dont appreciate somebody taking time to prepare a meal for you unless its full of all the meat in the animal kingdom smh
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
victorcompovine:

To you the content might be quite expensive.
Whats special in cooking a chicken pepsoup, even a well trained 10yr old ibo boy from anambra will give you a delightful bushmeat pepsoup let alone kukuruku
swear if u Don chop chicken since two months now...cos me I never chop am since dis year.maybe Xmas.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Weirdgee: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
my guy is in love.... but I just hope that the love u really have for her is genuine.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Switruth:
. He just called her a wife. Whatelse do you need to know

That's the whole of Davido's family, husbands, wives and verified children taken in the UK some weeks ago.

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Switruth:
. He just called her a wife. Whatelse do you need to know

That's the whole of Davido's family, husbands, wives and verified children taken in the UK some weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Ivypresh(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lynx001:
monitoring spirit
. lol.. nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Brother David, if you don't hype your wife, who will.

Enjoy the wife of your youth. And let her bosom be the only one you rest your head on henceforth.

Am I communicating? cheesy
Hmmn..
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Igbo girls are the hottest now ooo.

Hustle ooo, so that your wife will not be feeding you Noodles pepper soup undecided
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by nlPoster: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Davido's pepper soup has the stock on one side, chicken on the other, oil (and spices) elsewhere.

This pepper soup is more balanced:

[img]https:///7805/46950058721_eb002d81c4.jpg[/img]

Although davido's pepper soup might also be tasty, the oil is one of the factors that indicate it could be.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by nlPoster: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Let me see, oil, ( plus spoon) and stock on the left, chicken on the right.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by nlPoster: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
More chicken pepper soup:

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:
Moral of this thread...

No be slay man go chop, if you are a lady and you smoke and drink up and down with a guy and calling him baby/babe thinking he loves you mhmm you better wise up.

No man would take such a girl home.
Sophia no born for am?
No doubt there are more beautiful and sexy girls than chioma he met before now.
Bleep alot of busty slay mama
Rich girls too from Rich family or even olosho wen get money.

But at the end look who he has decided to be with... person wen dey cook good food for him and him friends
Support him full time.

Abeg I can't type much, A word is enough for the wise.
If girls still wan dey slay and put their breast and yansh for Instagram na them headache beside no be all woman go marry.

At least 95% of Nigerian ladies can cook, including slay queens, cooking is not a big deal. Davido chose Chioma because he's attracted to her not because of cooking.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by nlPoster: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
So, who has the worst wife?

I mean for people in the same situation as him where the lady is a wife unofficially.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by EkpoTony(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
but d content is not cheap.

What do you mean it’s not cheap? Is it not chicken and curry, Shey they add gold or ice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Theoarhics: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
This guy go like food. Sure say n.a. wetin chioma take hold am strong.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by gwama: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
If it is for this kind of soup that he married her, I would have preferred he married a good cook of ewedu and amala. angry angry)
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by kikelomojessy(f): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap

The love for the cook and chicken pepper soup is very expensive.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by CanadaOrBust: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mutemenot:

Are they married

Of course they are. Why do u think he calls her his wife? See below

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by djon78(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:

At least 95% of Nigerian ladies can cook, including slay queens, cooking is not a big deal. Davido chose Chioma because he's attracted to her not because of cooking.

Story cooking get levels.
Cooking is an art
No be to put food for fire
Is it tasty?
Only very few women have mastered that art
And the art most times is developed from childhood
It takes years to develop
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by YungJo207(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:

shocked 95% you say? Cook good food and just any cook?
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by toprealman: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap
Haba....chill small biko

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Handy007: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap
have you eaten chicken since new year day that is if you when out to a friends place nonsense

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Queenserah26(f): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Love is actually a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by hmuheebat03(f): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
God have blessed you
But this one that u are always bragging about her, becareful o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by wany(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
aro1:
Davido had a good reason for choosing chioma,shes a homely lady.. Not all this slay queens that live all their lifes on instagram..!
A lady that knows how to cook and take cares of her man deserves to be promoted to the position of a wife!

And you forget that the guy in the mix is a billionaire.even your homely wife will leave you for him.money talks. undecided
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by wany(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Many women don't understand this simple thing; you can rule any man by simple acts of submissiveness, cooking, cleaning and effing that's all it takes and you will be thequeen of his world.

Dude the guy acct is meaningful ,even you will deal with your sis if she no summit,the guy acct they breath oxygen.so all you mention is expected.or do you think a broke guy would have gotten that from chioma. undecided
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Akuruoulo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
That's not good pepper soup

THE PEPPER SOUP ISNT THAT GOOD JAREH .
ITS EVEN A BROILER WEY NO GET TASTE

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Lynx001: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Amuatulu:

Ur comment made my day. cheesy
tnx a lot.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Netanya(f): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
ubunja:
but love don't love you.
bad energy stay far away angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2019
What becomes of Davido's other baby mamas?
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by 9jaRealist: 2:47am On Nov 22, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap

This wan leave rice begin chop stone...smh cheesy
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.