Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,243 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms (42023 Views)

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / RCCG Pastor Sunday Adediran Kidnapped In Calabar, Regains Freedom (Photo) / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pasitor
All of them wan drive pouch
All of them wan get private jets
Dem know the secret say nothing is real about their religion... Just want to use religion people cover up after their evil rich
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by infogenius(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
ogbetaNews:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/police-parade-pastor-for-alleged-rape-of-church-member/amp/

we don't need ur advice.

You knew all these and u still went and committed atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by iReddington: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
The bastard was expecting Ghana must go bag of money to magically appear in his room but the wretched native doctor is living in a hut somewhere in kogi grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Realfrankie(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bad energy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by JoffreyBeroth(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pastor or python?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Amarisa(f): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kestolove:
But dem adeboye and others do am get money na about u no do am well

STOP typing nonsense please!

Did you accompany them there?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by LollipopCandy(f): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
2fine2fast:
The nigger even put a cross on the mini-coffin.
Honestly I am tired of seeing things. undecided
you tired of seeing things then go to jaujau
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by yemmight(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
IPOB can not head a church make I worship there. Never.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Rabson44(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
churches in africa
most dangerous place to visit

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Born2Breed(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Just look at his dirty undies.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Smithwesson7: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ancecoker:
grin grin grin Herbalist Scarms Fake Pastor.. Lmao.. This NigeriA seff too full of jokes...
Fake herbelist scams fake pastor grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Quality20(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
attack on xtianity
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Jibsy203(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fake news
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by pek(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I will advice all Christians to become Catholic.

Stop going to magic homes in the name of Church. The holy Roman Catholic Church always stand out in all these magic stupidity. It is really a Church that teaches Christ followership in the order established by Christ himself. It may still have some priests misbehaving especially when it comes to intercourse, but surely you can hardly
get to see these nonsense abracadabra.

Forget the deception about Catholic images Protestants preach against. Get a local priest to educate u. Churches that just started yesterday cannot be the church Christ institutes himself.

Use ur brain now. Stop going for all these fake prophecies.
If only you knew the scandals that have engulfed the Catholic Church. Ever heard of Pedophilies? Know the genesis? No church is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by hakunamatata00(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mumu pastor herbalist carry coffin wey get cross on top give u,abeg shey Satan dey use cross ni

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by ZAWs: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice one from the cp
But leave the state to where na?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Fuckandcum: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Pastors everywhere and sex are like 5 & 6 i really wonder why.. Psychologist should research this behaviour, from the gay preist to the american plate licker and countless african pastors

[/s]
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by owunabastard: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Stop going to magic homes in the name of Church. The holy Roman Catholic Church always stand out in all these magic stupidity. It is really a Church that teaches Christ followership in the order established by Christ himself. It may still have some priests misbehaving especially when it comes to intercourse, but surely you can hardly

Forget the deception about Catholic images Protestants preach against. Get a local priest to educate u. Churches that just started yesterday cannot be the church Christ institutes himself.

I Advise you to watch this movie, THE BORGIAS. To understand more about Roman Catholic
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by vertueptime: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Macon1212: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Scammer de pass scammer, scammer scammed scammer
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
pek:
If only you knew the scandals that have engulfed the Catholic Church. Ever heard of Pedophilies? Know the genesis? No church is perfect.

I do know all the scandals bro. The scandal is similar to what have bedeviled any religious institutions in the world.

The scandal you can hardly get the Catholic Church doing is what I'm talking about. Using juju and charm to perform magic in the name of miracle and prophecies.

U understand?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by knowhowk: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
After Orimolade Moses Tinuolase and Ayodele Babalola ,All other Pastors etc are questionable .Quite Unfortunate that most Pastors in Churches founded by those two real great men of God have gone astray .How I wish ,There could be a Repetition of Those two Great men of God on Earth again .Jesus if truly you are coming back ,When self ,Anyway Bible self talk am say Even the exact time is not reveal to anyone .Abeg come fast all these Magicians ,Entertainers , Occultist , Theologians ,Grammer Speakers often on Suits are deceiving your people too much .
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by stormborn28(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Useless people everywhere.... I don't know what is wrong with women and religion... How boxers can you find there? Just so gullible.. Very annoying
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
owunabastard:

I Advise you to watch this movie, THE BORGIAS. To understand more about Roman Catholic

There is nothing to understand more than the fact the it is the historical church that have gone through all manner of difficulties and yet stand out. At least I am never afraid that any Rev father can use juju to perform magic on Sundays.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by zcee: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kestolove:
But dem adeboye and others do am get money na about u no do am well
na sure thing na,no b every body go make am
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by kareemkamil(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
This Man na learner, he should go and ask Adeboye, Oledepo, & others how to ham.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by paul100(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Pastor are for pentecostal churches and priests are for catholic churches.Do you know the word Pastor is in the bible and it was said by our father(Jeremiah3:15,ephesians4:11).Because i know some people here do not know that the word pastor is in the bible
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by zcee: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
PennywysCares:
cheesy

This is how they all started tomorrow people will be rushing in to pay tithe uncontrollably
Putting whooping amount for offering waiting for the fake miracle and short sight vision to rain.

I repeat this is how they all started most daddy GOs of today
,those ones have gone far,they have much influence from top people and you can't bring dem down..
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by zcee: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
pek:
No church is without controversy but Catholic church remains the number one kind of church that move with discipline if not,they would ve been among those men of God on the forbe list..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Chidex50(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

My brother don't be fooled by your Doctrine.Don't preach Church, but preach Christ. Catholic is good for all Christians but the Roman infused Culture in it is what's the problem. Don't you ask your self those archaic and primitive recitations, are they the ways of Christ? Just be wise coz the the road that seemeth wide leads to massive destruction. So you read about a fake native Doctor in the name of pastor doesn't justify it all.Those people going there know deep down themselves that they're at the wrong place.We're in a time of choice cum consequence! So be warned yourself because since you started worshipping where you've been worshipping, has your life been transformed? Be sincere,if not look for a good church in connection with the leading of the Holy Spirit.I rest my case!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by pek(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
zcee:

No church is without controversy but ..
Thanks. Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.