Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms (42013 Views)

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / RCCG Pastor Sunday Adediran Kidnapped In Calabar, Regains Freedom (Photo) / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Chidex50:

My brother don't be fooled by your Doctrine.Don't preach Church, but preach Christ. Catholic is good for all Christians but the Roman infused Culture in it is what's the problem. Don't you ask your self those archaic and primitive recitations, are they the ways of Christ? Just be wise coz the the road that seemeth wide leads to massive destruction. So you read about a fake native Doctor in the name of pastor doesn't justify it all.Those people going there know deep down themselves that they're at the wrong place.We're in a time of choice cum consequence! So be warned yourself because since you started worshipping where you've been worshipping, has your life been transformed? Be sincere,if not look for a good church in connection with the leading of the Holy Spirit.I rest my case!

Roman infused culture made the church beautiful. And there was no other way since Christ himself asked his apostle that whatever sin the bound on earth is bound in heaven. And he also told them that the holy spirit will teach them a lot of things.

I know there are issue even in the Catholic church but one issue u will hardly see is the modern parade of fake magics in the name of miracle. Modern churches have destroyed Christianity. Despite the misdeed of the Catholic church, it still found a way to teach morals to the world. It holds the biggest charity in history and has a leader the world listens to.

Again stop all these statements that the way that seemeth wide leads to destruction. The Catholic way is the narrowest as it looks today. The wide way is the way that teaches nothing but materialism in defiance to real salvation. What u get in modern day churches.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by godwon01(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
They are refined baba alawo. Don't call them pastor.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Levi218(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Wonders have finally ended...
You say wetin?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by barinedan(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
End Time. After all this some blind and foolish followers will still attend that so called church, be careful of all these new generation churches springing up everywhere, many of them were established on wrong foundation in order to attract huge crowd

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
ogbetaNews:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/police-parade-pastor-for-alleged-rape-of-church-member/amp/
God will always exposé these negative self acclaimed so called pastors.. spoiling the name and profession of the pastoral..
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by osiamerica(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
End time pastors
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Champneys: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
See as him singlet be like kitchen rag! grin

Olofo pastor!
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Neduzze5(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I will advice all Christians to become Catholic.

Stop going to magic homes in the name of Church. The holy Roman Catholic Church always stand out in all these magic stupidity. It is really a Church that teaches Christ followership in the order established by Christ himself. It may still have some priests misbehaving especially when it comes to intercourse, but surely you can hardly
get to see these nonsense abracadabra.

Forget the deception about Catholic images Protestants preach against. Get a local priest to educate u. Churches that just started yesterday cannot be the church Christ institutes himself.

Use ur brain now. Stop going for all these fake prophecies.

You have my blessings son. May the Lord be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by tiyejoor: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
I know say na dem wailers e go be
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Koolman1234(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Login12:
His type are the ones bringing bad name to the name of Christ
Am telling you. Anybody can come up and call himself a pastor and do whatever he likes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Mond101: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
See his brown vest ���
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Native doctor that is looking for money to now promise someone Ghana must go bag full of money is a lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by dfactor: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
CLEARLY, this man is NO man of God. So his advice to "fellow" men of God is invalid
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
I only came to check his name. I was not disappointed. Na them Igbos grin grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by dotedote: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ancecoker:
grin grin grin Herbalist Scarms Fake Pastor.. Lmao.. This NigeriA seff too full of jokes...

Inside Life
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Oladeleodutayo: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
yahoo yahoo guy
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by herich(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I will advice all Christians to become Catholic.

Stop going to magic homes in the name of Church. The holy Roman Catholic Church always stand out in all these magic stupidity. It is really a Church that teaches Christ followership in the order established by Christ himself. It may still have some priests misbehaving especially when it comes to intercourse, but surely you can hardly
get to see these nonsense abracadabra.

Forget the deception about Catholic images Protestants preach against. Get a local priest to educate u. Churches that just started yesterday cannot be the church Christ institutes himself.

Use ur brain now. Stop going for all these fake prophecies.

Church of darkness.
If not for Protestants,
The world would have remained in darkness with roman Catholic.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Ken4agent(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2019
The only thing I use to belief of all what the preacher men use t preach is that God is a merciful God

I mean, shit happen this days n u wonder if God was man d universe would have been eradicated....
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by fsgbeats: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Free pvssycats flying around..they can't resist the temptations
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Pastors everywhere and sex are like 5 & 6 i really wonder why.. Psychologist should research this behaviour, from the gay preist to the american plate licker and countless african pastors

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ancecoker:
grin grin grin Herbalist Scarms Fake Pastor.. Lmao.. This NigeriA seff too full of jokes...

Look that guy is a real man of God , he operates just like any popular pastor you know in naija, is it because he jealous enemies attacked him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.