Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? (677 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Yoruba Person Calls Their Customer Shaki / What Does "Na Wa O" Mean In English / What Does Ekúùlé Mean In English Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? by iykbethany(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Snake swallowing another snake what does it mean? Just few days ago Something like that happened in one village in my LGA and everyone is saying it's a bad omen but I tend to disagree.
I just did a Google search and saw it has happened millions of times in different parts of the world. Search in YouTube or Google and you will see that snakes do swallow snakes around the world. Why are we this superstition in Nigeria?

If truly it's a sign and maybe its true that our ancestors can speak to us through such signs, what were they doing when the white man came to Africa and raped our mothers and daughters? Our so called powerful juju, oracles and herbalists watched the white man take us into slavery, took our lands, natural resources, tied our mothers, raped them, abused them and the Oracle and juju didn't do nothing and yall are telling me that snake swallowing another snake is a sign? Why cant the fucking snake open its mouth and talk maybe I will believe.

Okay why didn't we get same signs when our leaders are coming to loot us or when kidnappers or robbers are coming to kill and destroy? Why cant our ancestors or snakes alert us when Boko Haram is coming to unleash mayhem on our people?

There is no superstitious society that is developed, they are all backward bc they are all chasing shadows. This is the same mistake our ancestors made, they killed innocent twins and claim they are evil children. Now most of us have university degrees yet we behave like village touts. Why must we repeat the same mistake our illiterate parents made?

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? by Smalldick123(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
It means mgjpapmpjgagmpjagagmjptjmbmjagmgjpapmpwpjgagmgagmwgjajgajgmgjgmgjhmgj THANKS
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? by Kestolove(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ma food him chop

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
means the snake is hungry...

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? by nlPoster: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake What Does It Mean? by Aminco111(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
How I hate snakes ���

(1) (Reply)

Oba Fatai Irawo Of 'odi-olowo' Is Dead / Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. / Oluwo Oke Is Rude, I’m His Father — Oba Akanbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.