Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam (67777 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by midnighter(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
kay29000:

I suspect generator fumes. They might have used a gen overnight, with fumes directly enterint the room. That thing is a silent killer.

Carbon monoxide poisoning

2 Likes

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by kay29000(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:

Carbon monoxide poisoning

Yup. Very deadly.
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by bluefilm: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Tramadolic sexx...
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by midnighter(f): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2019
kay29000:

Yup. Very deadly.

Considering the high dependency on generators we have in this country, mandatory installation of carbon monoxide detectors in residential properties could prevent a lot of deaths.

Even in developed countries it has happened that whole families were found dead after peacefully going to sleep the previous evening.

So do I say that its "by the grace of God" that most of us here have not been wiped out already

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by kay29000(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:

Considering the high dependency on generators we have in this country, mandatory installation of carbon monoxide detectors in residential properties could prevent a lot of deaths.

Yeah.
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by flex04(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
When they will say dont go and fucck.. students would not hear word...

I suspect the friend infact police must arrest the friend. He is guilty based on my investigation instinct

Autopsy nko

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by izibili44: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

I suspect the friend infact police must arrest the friend. He is guilty based on my investigation instinct
What instinct for allowing is friend use his room.Truth be told if you truly passes the four wall of the university,It happen all the time.swear say u no do am during your time.

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by flex04(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2019
simplelex:
2019 and we still cannot conduct an autopsy.

first thing that attacked my neurons after reading the articles

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Equity15(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2019
D4donnn:

Please think carefully before you talk and if it's a joke well it's not funny , didn't you read where it said door was locked from inside , any sane and reasonable person can deduce that's the death was obviously caused by an abuse of drugs , please elevate that your myopic and very amateurish investigation skills
you're very reasonable.. I don't even know how some people reason. so person like me that always give my guys the key to my run to run things, God4bid if something happens, na me them go hold? I think I better start retracing my steps never knew people could think like this.

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by SouthSouth1914: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
D4donnn:

Please think carefully before you talk and if it's a joke well it's not funny , didn't you read where it said door was locked from inside , any sane and reasonable person can deduce that's the death was obviously caused by an abuse of drugs , please elevate that your myopic and very amateurish investigation skills

Not drugs! 90% food poisoning! An autopsy will gladly reveal this. They must have eaten something before sex.. they didn’t die before sex, it was after!
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Slynation(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Bro i can vouch for that friend that he has nothing to do with their death apart from leasing out his room willingly....
I did my diploma in Okopoly those years before switching to a Uni,Bros ehh,they de Fuvk don't be silly for that school as if it's a course on it own, in fact guys even gat a favorite slangs like "men I get FUC 202 this evening oO, make i go do press up"

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by SexytorresE(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2019
My greatest fear if dying in a man’s room vice versa sad

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Jman06(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2019
Those who first made and started using Orthodox drugs knew the dangers they pose to life if not properly used.
Nigeria copied from them but failed to also copy how to regulate and properly use those drugs. Instead, Nigerians use these drugs like they use 'agbo' and 'jedi'.

The result is drug-induced deaths like this!
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Hubsolar: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:

Millipede dey kill person just like that

Wont somebody at least vomit and stool first? What kind of demonic millipede is that

It was wiped out a whole family in my locality. It entered the Lipton tea pot
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Hubsolar:
Likely food poisoning. The kettles and pots should be searched. A rogue millipede that crawls inside a pot or kettle is a wicked recipe for such disaster. People should always be vigilant with utensils
millipede are poisonous right?

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Tarabye: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by midnighter(f): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Hubsolar:

It was wiped out a whole family in my locality. It entered the Lipton tea pot

I just googled it, millipedes/centipedes sometimes have a parasite in their bodies that can attack your brain shocked

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Elxandre(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:

I just googled it, millipedes/centipedes sometimes have a parasite in their bodies that can attack your brain shocked
When boiled too?
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by saintsylve(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Things people take to nack this days dey surprised me.. As if who fu*k pass dey get Grammy award.. Youth no wan hear o.. Guys most especially...

Anyways, rest in peace to the dead..

That room rental boy is in big trouble.. He will forever regret his rental business..If he no die after torture by our busy body police,he will never die again.. Except his parents or siblings are rich...

You are very right bro, I was in Minna some days ago: the room I rented in shifted the bed to position it for AC.....BOOOM , I saw a little plastic bottle with AK47 written on it, at first I thought its charm, I slowly kicked, then started reading the writing on the bottle, believe you me, it was for sex.

In my mind , I was like what, guys are taking poisonous concoction just to lay with ladies and itnis a dangerous precedence going by the health implications it posses.

May caution be our watch word and I hope this guy comes out free at the end.

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by midnighter(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Elxandre:

When boiled too?

Thats what is confusing me. Maybe the tea wasnt so hot at the point when the millipede climbed in
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Elxandre(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:

Thats what is confusing me. Maybe the tea wasnt so hot at the point when the millipede climbed in
Forget joor.
Dem never know wetin kill them.
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by zcee: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
According to the rumours circulating about their death because i attend the same school,the duo took TM overdose actually to perform (you no wat I mean)but unfortunately they blackout which led to their demise...
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by edunaragold(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Wiat let me guess,chioma is about to graduate and has another serous bobo wanting to marry her,the only way to pay his bf back if the last sex ,then break ups,after so few yrs of serous dating,u know girl big eye oo,especially when another bobo start showing them more bigger love.the boyfriend persuaded her for one last sex,not knowing that he has poisoned the last drink she drank,after hot sex,then because he could not see her leave to be with another man,then its do or die .without making noise. #1000 ways to die by do or die.I use to tell students 99% relationship in higher institutions don't work, girls are just fucking and dating till they graduated and look for a more serous guy with conducive life and money and already made not a students like them that just finish, so if your gf dey sch and u dey hope on her ,as a guy u will be the big fool at the end.so make love to that your beautiful sch mate well well o,for one day after graduation another better and rich bobo dey wait for her.
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Pethan: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Why enhance sexual performance, when you can just do according to your strength.

I suspect they took tramadol Or other pills to make then Bleep hard.

undecided

Stupid students
That was too hash haba, you don't say things like about the dead
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Sakes: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Share your Problems with the Professionals
Share any Problem with us, and get them resolved.

That is what we do at VISTACARE
And it's ABSOLUTELY FREE...

You deserve the right to be Happy too..!!!

Join the What's App link below to get Started:
https:///5ApZxUuA4P1F3YTBzbIIlJ
Or Send a text to the Contact No & Address below:
Vistacare24@gmail.com

Be Happy!!!

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by mamajj17(f): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Everyone does my dear!! Are you innocent grin grin?
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by generalwo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
daddytime:
What a life...

Sadly, the memory they leave their friends and families with, is, dying unclad while fornicating which will take a while to be forgotten.

May God have mercy on their souls...

Double tragedy to their respective families.

In any sane clime, an autopsy would be done to ascertain cause of death, while the friend in whose room they met their end would naturally be the first suspect.
..... How did you know they were fornicating...... Did it occur to you that someone may have killed them and stripped them naked..... Don't be quick to pass judgments...... This is Nigeria......... Anything can happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by mechanics(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmmm, that's why one has to be careful with the friends we do keep, for her to invite him to her place was wrong, since she can't do that at home.
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by generalwo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

..... Your instincts makes no sense........if na u be the friend you go like make them arrest u They should trace all the activities of the boy in the past 1 week and that of the girl too..... Also they should investigate who the friend has been talking to in the past 1 week..... The truth will be revealed..... I smell 2 things..... Either a set up to put the owner of the room in trouble..... Or malicious killing to pray either the boy or the girl for betrayal of some sort

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by generalwo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Why enhance sexual performance, when you can just do according to your strength.

I suspect they took tramadol Or other pills to make then Bleep hard.

undecided

Stupid students
...... Who born u think say e get pikin o...... Odeh
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Nutridick: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
hell fire straight
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Hubsolar: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
dancok:
millipede are poisonous right?

Very

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.