Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam (67779 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by litaninja(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Look for the generator...

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Ken4Christ: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
They were probably poisoned. A thorough investigation should be carried out and an autopsy should be done.

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Jman06(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
zcee:
According to the rumours circulating about their death because i attend the same school,the duo took TM overdose actually to perform (you no wat I mean)but unfortunately they blackout which led to their demise...
Don't mind those typing about millipede and centipede as if they don't know what's going on in Nigeria.

Tramadol has sent many uninformed youths to their early graves and our illiterates in power are not doing anything about it.

These chaps take as high 1600mg of TM to get high and perform. The consequence is their hearts packing up since it cannot handle such high dose.

Ignorance about drugs is a real problem in Nigeria!!!
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by millionboi2: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Either poisoning
Or spiritual battle
Sex enhancement drugs dont kill unless dem add trams,refnol,and some other substances i wuldnt like to mention.
Its a miracle to me that all the girls i fucke d woke up,took they bath and went home.
Police must 1st detain the owner of room 1st,na normal.
Bass sound( horn hmmmmmmmnnnnnn)
Diz diz dis is nigeria
sex enhancement kills
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by cooljoe(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Heard from a friend who is a student of the school they o.d on trams mixed with something else. Unconfirmed Sha. The practice of snapping and putting up cadavers on social media is absolutely appalling.

May their souls find rest.

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Donraqh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Chai, such a painful way to end up. RIP to the dead, divine consolations for the familie...

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by bentwood85(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
[b][/b]
Jman06:
Don't mind those typing about millipede and centipede as if they don't know what's going on in Nigeria.

Tramadol has sent many uninformed youths to their early graves and our illiterates in power are not doing anything about it.

These chaps take as high 1600mg of TM to get high and perform. The consequence is their hearts packing up since it cannot handle such high dose.

Ignorance about drugs is a real problem in Nigeria!!!

1600mg!? shocked
How many tablets?
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by healthserve(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Things people take to nack this days dey surprised me.. As if who fu*k pass dey get Grammy award.. Youth no wan hear o.. Guys most especially...

Anyways, rest in peace to the dead..

That room rental boy is in big trouble.. He will forever regret his rental business..If he no die after torture by our busy body police,he will never die again.. Except his parents or siblings are rich...

You don mad finish I swear. Comment of the entire century. Every point spot on

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by healthserve(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hubsolar:
Likely food poisoning. The kettles and pots should be searched. A rogue millipede that crawls inside a pot or kettle is a wicked recipe for such disaster. People should always be vigilant with utensils

Rogue Millipede
Smh. See what too much cartoons has done to you

1 Like

Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why won't this happen when they took tramadol to enhance sex

All because of sex angry
How you take know? U can't conclude just yet
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jabioro:
Both victim might have take enhance drugs to increase their bed speed and performance.. unfortunately it went wrong..that is why Chioma skin change..
na wah o.
na so u get experience Rich?
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
[s]

I suspect the guy poisoned her and himself prolly he's scared of losing her after school. Cos how come the girl died 6 hours before him.

From the look of the combo, the guy will have insecurity issues as the girl looks too oshaprapra to settle down with him and she only has a few more days to her finals which could have caused more tension for the guy. My speculations though, I could wrong. Only God knows [/s] .
the guy poisoned her and also died too?
you're very senseless
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
edunaragold:
Wiat let me guess,chioma is about to graduate and has another serous bobo wanting to marry her,the only way to pay his bf back if the last sex ,then break ups,after so few yrs of serous dating,u know girl big eye oo,especially when another bobo start showing them more bigger love.the boyfriend persuaded her for one last sex,not knowing that he has poisoned the last drink she drank,after hot sex,then because he could not see her leave to be with another man,then its do or die .without making noise. #1000 ways to die by do or die.I use to tell students 99% relationship in higher institutions don't work, girls are just fucking and dating till they graduated and look for a more serous guy with conducive life and money and already made not a students like them that just finish, so if your gf dey sch and u dey hope on her ,as a guy u will be the big fool at the end.so make love to that your beautiful sch mate well well o,for one day after graduation another better and rich bobo dey wait for her.
God bless u for this bro.
assuming I knew this earlier I wouldn't have oass thru the pain all because of the useless fallacy called " having a soulmate in the University where u build a future together and end up in marriage".
even went to the extent of paying her fees too while I was still a student and Las las she still ditched me after graduation to a more financially secured man
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Jman06(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
bentwood85:
[b][/b]

1600mg!? shocked
How many tablets?
8 tablets of 200mg each. In fact, some use the whole sachet containing 10 tablets giving 2000mg

They mix it with alcohol or coke or lacasera
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nutridick:
hell fire straight
where u there when they were throwned to hell fire?
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
the guy poisoned her and also died too?
you're very senseless

Im not surprised cos you already declared yourself an empty coconut head so you can. only say rubbish cos nothing in your head to say. slowpoke.
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Jabioro: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=EmptyCoconutHead post=84213169] na wah o.
na so u get experience Rich?[/quoteb]
You are of the coconut empty head.. therefore there is brain vacuum in your head..you are not expected to reason otherwise..your qualitative train has gone to the dog..
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by bentwood85(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jman06:
8 tablets of 200mg each. In fact, some use the whole sachet containing 10 tablets giving 2000mg

They mix it with alcohol or coke or lacasera

Jesu!
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Hubsolar: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
healthserve:

Rogue Millipede
Smh. See what too much cartoons has done to you

No son, it actually wiped out an entire family in my area. Crept into the tea pot shocked
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by healthserve(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hubsolar:

No son, it actually wiped out an entire family in my area. Crept into the tea pot shocked

Okay dadi
Re: Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam by Thunderblasts(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2019
This issue of give me your key let me bleep my girlfriend in your house started comfronting me in 2016...
I didn't just know why I kept fighting it away with my guy and his younger brother.
1.My house no be brothel
2. It destroys the spiritual atmosphere of any abode.
3. The stupid guy no even Sabi wash bed sheet
4. The girls looked possessed.
When I stopped it, they beefed me and ended the friendship but who cares??..
I just wanted them to do their stuff in their own house coz them get family house so why my
rented home?
I just pity that rental guy...
Anyway R.I.P to the Dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.