Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Married But No Sex - Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married But No Sex - Episode 3 (610 Views)

Married But No Sex - Episode 6 / Married But No Sex - Episode 2 / Married But No Sex - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married But No Sex - Episode 3 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2019
*Married But No Sex - Episode 3*

�‍♂��‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀���

The trauma continues......

Sis Rose, I didn't marry you because of sex, I married you because I love you. Love is the basis for our union and not sex. I didn't tell you all these because I love you with all my heart. Don't push me to sleep with you if you don't know the reason why I don't want to sleep with you. You must have been thinking of many things in your mind like; if I am impotent or over-spiritual. I am not impotent neither am I over-spiritual. I am a complete man and will prove that in no time if you are patient.

You could remember the last time we traveled to your place for our wedding introduction and the four hours meeting I had with your parents and the elders...

Continue reading on the link below

�� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��

https://jkcyno.com/2019/11/20/married-but-no-sex-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

The Abomination - Episode 7 / Spider Web By 300whitewolves / Nana's Chronicles part 1 [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.