Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Generator Fume Kill FPO Finalist, Boyfriend 5 Days To Her Final Exam. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Generator Fume Kill FPO Finalist, Boyfriend 5 Days To Her Final Exam. PHOTOS (583 Views)

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Fume Kill FPO Finalist, Boyfriend 5 Days To Her Final Exam. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Chioma Anachulam, a final year Business and Finance student of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State, has been been killed by generator fume alongside her boyfriend, De Young.

The duo were found dead in a friend’s room off-campus on Sunday morning, five days before her final paper this Friday. .

De Young had paid her a visit in school on Saturday, November 16, 2019, and they decided to pass the night in the room of a friend.

The friend excused them, only to return to meet Chioma dead and the boyfriend unconscious. De Young was rushed to the hospital, where he eventually died.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/generator-fume-kill-fpo-finalist.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Generator Fume Kill FPO Finalist, Boyfriend 5 Days To Her Final Exam. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2019
RIP to them shocked
Re: Generator Fume Kill FPO Finalist, Boyfriend 5 Days To Her Final Exam. PHOTOS by LegendaryLover(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2019
i just packed out of a house last month where neighbors kept two generators at my ONLY window. lol...

for the one yr i lived there, i had to stay out late (to be with friends) from 7pm till 10pm.
being a health conscious person, i complained to the landlord several times. But he said there's nothing he can do, that since i too had a generator (which by the way i never used), we should all "PUT ON OUR GENERATORS AND KILL OURSELVS WITH SMOKE".

mind u this was a self-contain, but with very little compound space.

now, i'm just happy i relocated.

1 Like

Re: Generator Fume Kill FPO Finalist, Boyfriend 5 Days To Her Final Exam. PHOTOS by LegendaryLover(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2019
RIP to them

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Opts For Husband’s Young Brother For Sexual Satisfaction / Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice / Mob Kills Policeman, Sets Church Ablaze In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.