Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Website Designer Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Website Designer Needed (1415 Views)

Recommend A Computer To A Graphic And Website Designer / Website Designer Needed Urgently / Graphics/website Designer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Website Designer Needed by honeric01(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2007
Website designer needed

Is there any good website designer out there? i need a website and i am ready to get one, contact me at jjhghjj, if you are a good designer and lets get to talk. ( you must be  a qualified website builder) ok?
Re: A Website Designer Needed by pmatrixr2: 2:39am On Feb 04, 2012
am available promisephp@gmail.com
Re: A Website Designer Needed by bhsadmin: 2:49am On Feb 04, 2012
what kind of email is that anyway?

you can contach bhsadmin at dkess15@gmail.com if you are not joken with web designers.
Re: A Website Designer Needed by pmatrixr2: 4:15am On Feb 04, 2012
I am a certified web desiner and programmer with html, css, javascript, jquery, ajax, php, asp, vbscript, as.net and vb so my email was named after one of the language:

promisephp@gmail.com

The second email is:
pmatrixr@yahoo.com
Re: A Website Designer Needed by lifestyle1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2012
pmatrixr2:

I am a certified web desiner and programmer with html, css, javascript, jquery, ajax, php, asp, vbscript, as.net and vb so my email was named after one of the language:

promisephp@gmail.com

The second email is:
pmatrixr@yahoo.com

With all these qualifications and web design knowledge I wish you have your own website to showcase your creativity.
Re: A Website Designer Needed by Maleeq(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2012
@pmatrixr2

Dude, you do realize you just resurrected a 5year old thread? Doubt if the OP would be waiting since then!. . .and @bhsadmin must have been referring to the OP's email "jjhghjj" and not yours!
Re: A Website Designer Needed by aycamry(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
I can give you all you need. That is (A beffiting website)
Re: A Website Designer Needed by bphat234: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
if you still need a web designer send me a mail and will send you my works, bphat234@gmail.com
Re: A Website Designer Needed by engrjoe2(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2012
I am a freelance web designer. Although I am curently partnering with a friend to open a company with name pacesetters data mgt Nig. I will love to work with U. My email is don_joe07@yahoo.com. Check out a site I designed www.designerafrica.com (scrow down the site, u will see my number 08038685641:
Re: A Website Designer Needed by famuy35: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
I’m Muyiwa Familoni, a web solutions developer and I’m pleased to announce the launch of my new website www.muyiwafamiloni.com.

I believe every engaging and successful online communication campaign begins with a solid strategy and flawless execution thus; I employ the right combination of an informative business website, an interactive social media drive, an effective search engine optimization, engaging multimedia and intelligent web analytics efforts to achieve your end goal.

I hope you take a moment to look through my website, review some of my past jobs and register for email alerts and updates.
Also, please join me on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.

I look forward to rewarding partnership with you and your company to attain a formidable online presence.

(1) (Reply)

Slow Browsing: End For Starcomms? / VSAT and iDirect 3000 Series Modem for Sale / Use Blackberry Device As Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.