Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do You Know You Can Make 2,000 Naira Per Week. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know You Can Make 2,000 Naira Per Week. (412 Views)

FIRS Secretly Recruited 2,000 Workers, Agency Under Financial Pressure –NCSU / If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Make 2,000 Naira Per Week. by Miraclamp: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Do you know it is possible for you to make up to 2000 naira per week, yes! It is real.
It is promoting products for company. Sign up for adsclap watch store affiliate programs and post the affiliates links you receive on your whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook anywhere and when someone clicks the link and buy anything you'll be giving a commission of 11% of the product price. e.g. Someone buy a watch of 5k the 11% of 5k is #550, so you'll get #550, sell 5k watches twice you'll make #1100 and if you sell five within a week you'll get #2750.

Cool right, they pay with bank transfer. No need to struggle to convert your point to money. It's directly to your account.

I think this is the best affiliate program, it's cost you nothing, just copying and pasting of links...

Try this and you'll thank me.
I just want to help someone make money, comment or ask anything I'll reply or you can message their customer care for more information.

https://adsclap.com/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 2,000 Naira Per Week. by oyefhunke(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
hope ds is real,nd how do I get a website
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 2,000 Naira Per Week. by Miraclamp: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Yes, it's real. They sell wristwatches below is their affiliate link registration.

https://adsclap.com/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Openings At Alphastep Links / Amazing Career Opportunities / Human Resource Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.