Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In (6022 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Road Sweeper Job: Long Queue As Thousands Of Nigerians Struggle To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
chipper cash is an online app use in making
transactions all over Africa like PayPal, web money,
western Union etc. You transfer money or
receive money from anyone across Africa and the
person gets it in minute straight to his/her bank
account without going through bank stress. The
difference is that moneygram, western union etc
charges you percentage during transfer but chipper
is very free, the person gets his/her money in full.
Even when you are buying goods online now, click
on the shops payments options and you will see
chipper cash as one of the options you can pay to
them. Also you can earn just by telling people,
shops, etc about chipper. All you need to do is
download an app. Click the link below .Then you
verify your account in
the app and you’ll be paid #250 for verifying your
account. To verify you need your id card, it takes
at most 2 working days. Then you can copy your
link and start earning more by referring people.
the app can be
used for alot of things, recharging, bill payment
and they are still adding more. You can
withdraw your money from the app directly your
bank account, withdrawals are done daily and thier
minimum cash out is #50, while maximum cash
out is #2,000,000. Wow this sounds great, after
veryfing your account, you will be
credited # 250 in your chipper cash dashboard,
you can click to withdraw the money immediately
in to your bank account so as to verify its true.The
registration is free no one will tell you to make any
payment, it’s totally free. Give it a trial and smile
to the bank. use to link below https://
/invite/XLSUX
if you think it is a way of scamming pple of thier
money , why not use your Google app to search
chipper cash you will see thier reviews . its rated
one of the best transfer app in south Africa..they
are even verified on play store, facebook, IG,
E.T.C...
chat dis number 09066040656 ....pls only when u
have verified ur account ooooo ..dont spam my
whatsapp ...
or on question only when u av download the app
......let's make money while we quarantine
ourself....cheers

1 Share

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by Peak11(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Your phone numbers seem to be incomplete.
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by satelliteDISH(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
FashionCapital:
I great everybdy and remind us to stay safe this
period ....I don't have time for epistles....let's
make money this period ..Rome was not built in a
day..little drops of water can form an ocean....if u
can put extra effort and make 1000k per day
staying at home. cheap u see... I swear its legit
and safe ...
I bet it would have been a lot easier if we were on
campus....0815-7254-533 ....just send the word
“nairaland " and I will tell u what to do .....its
100% legit and safe ....zero capital .....just
smartphone and data...

Scammers.
Yahoo boy.
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by net7777(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Real scam
Run Run Run
Asking for BVN
Ole

1 Like

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
some pple even went all the way to send me abusive mssg...abeg I no dey force pple ...it a free world ...dis app is what u can use for ur daily use and even earn with little sense put ...abeg I no force una ........I wonder how life have treated somepple to think making it is too hard to achieve .
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
pls no phone msg ...only whatsapp mssg ....bare with me
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
it a business app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda!!!! the good news is that we both get paid when u make ur first transaction which I will tell you how to go about it ......my whatsapp line will not be going anymore due to spammers .. ..if u are interested ..I mean genuinely interested.... drop ur num ..I will contact u
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by larrymatty: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tested and trusted..
You can check the review of the app on play store.. Chipper cash..
You ain't giving him your BVN direct..
It's your means of verificationa as you can also decide to use your Voters card or national � card
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by Lat01(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Reasons why this money making opportunity is safe and genuine... 1. it is regulates by Google 2. they give you bonus for only your first transaction 3. they cut across over 5 west African sub region 4. they Anticipate and navigate global regulatory compliance confidently. ( play store for details ) . 5. you need to verify with any valid means of identification to show that you are no scammer .. 6. easy to use 7 .gives you bonus for your first transaction which is how we make money 8. can reject ur acct if abnormalities is sensed 9. can be used to pay ur daily bill like Airtime, Dstv, Gotv, Ikeja electric e.t c 10 ...( my best part) gives 2% up to 11% on every transaction you make ...( this means I can act as a money agent ) ... don't just blink ur eyes and watch every opportunity pass....don't assume it scam when u haven't done your research ....nobody is forcing you .....it is too FREE TO BE REAL SELF ...... NOTE : I am not charging a dime from you just the bonus for the both of us your details are safe with them I will attach evidence from palystore both the good and bad reviews drop ur number I with contact you.

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by Ezypretty: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2020
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT CHIPPER CASH?

if not , I know you must have heard of quick teller, opay, paga, baxi box e.t.c.. chipper cash is just like the previously mentioned.. They are regulated by Google and other banking agencies... it can be used to pay for ur bill ranging from 2- 11% discount with several bonuses.

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY WITH THIS ?

CC gives you a lot of discount when paying ur monthly or daily bills such as recharging airtimes , dstv, gotv e.t.c......it also gives you a welcome bonus of 10naira and 250 naira for your first transaction...it also pay u 250 when ur referee perform their first transaction.... the most awesome thing about this is that you can become a money agent in your area making money even without referee...

HOW DO I COME IN ?

after u must have registered and approved ur account , call me and I will send you your first 250 shikana..

FOUR STEPS TO MAKE YOUR MONEY ?

1.DOWNLOAD CHIPPER CASH ON PLAYSTORE
2. register and use XLSUX as ur referee to notify me
3. approve your account
4.call this number 0904-2876-802( you should have access to an android device) and I will chat u up and send you the money.

note : check reviews on play store .. don't just assume it a scam ( I thought that at first ) do your research ....now think if u refer just 4 persons per day ....ask valid questions on this platform and pls don't hate ...call for clarifications and transactions...MAKE THIS PERIOD COUNT!
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by carsonola(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
carsonola:
don't send number Sir ..pls follow the steps and call me ...thank you
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Mr o Ade...yo. and Mr o PR...CE....PLS CALL that nunber ones u verify and I will chat u ....too many msg pls bare with me ..
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by mikibash: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Pay pal doesn’t work in Nigeria. How do one go about getting paid.
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by koffos(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
FashionCapital:
I great everybdy and remind us to stay safe this
period ....I don't have time for epistles....let's
make money this period ..Rome was not built in a
day..little drops of water can form an ocean....if u
can put extra effort and make 1000k per day
staying at home. cheap u see... I swear its legit
and safe ...
I bet it would have been a lot easier if we were on
campus....0815-7254-533 ....just send the word
“nairaland " and I will tell u what to do .....its
100% legit and safe ....zero capital .....just
smartphone and data...
.. Where should we send the nairaland?? Here or your phone no
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
koffos:
.. Where should we send the nairaland?? Here or your phone no
don't bother to send nairaland .....just follow the steps and contact me
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
mikibash:
Pay pal doesn’t work in Nigeria. How do one go about getting paid.
u get paid directly to ur bank
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oluwapluto:
follow the step and contact me either here or the number given
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by Heineken(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
FashionCapital:
follow the step and contact me either here or the number given
bro what if ones referral code isn't showing? Showing null when you click on share to see it and also the providus account isn't complete. Showing something like 9231XXXX
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Heineken:
bro what if ones referral code isn't showing? Showing null when you click on share to see it and also the providus account isn't complete. Showing something like 9231XXXX
check the 5 bold letter and let ur referee input it themself after registration
click on the providus acct Num , it will change to number

1 Like

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
offer is still on...

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by net7777(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
But u said one can verify with other means of identification. But the only option on d site is BVN??
Why
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
net7777:
But u said one can verify with other means of identification. But the only option on d site is BVN??
Why
other means use to be available ..but u know Nigerians ( they sabi make oyinbo look like fools ) ... pple are exploiting the other options ......type chipper cash is scam on Google and see their reviews for yourself ..
they are registered
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
i helped a woman subscribed her gotv today and receieved money from both the woman and chipper cash .......like play like play , I don turn money agent be dat ooo..diz period wey shops don lock down......guys I swear down this thing is real and safe ...
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2020
it's still paying guys ........I swear down it is 100% legit
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by simple56789: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
FashionCapital:
it's still paying guys ........I swear down it is 100% legit
Sir, I was referred to you by my frnd...I have message you on whatsapp pls check my message .....I have verified my account it only remain the last stage ...pls l have people waiting on me to refer them ..thanks sir
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by adlinglexical: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
larrymatty:
Tested and trusted..
You can check the review of the app on play store.. Chipper cash..
You ain't giving him your BVN direct..
It's your means of verificationa as you can also decide to use your Voters card or national � card
I was also skeptical oooo....had to read about them ....at least they are authorized..... I hope diz pple don't end this referral bonus oooo...because I know of a guy that has made close to 9k since last yr....I con dey wonder how the owner of the site dey make their money...
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lets give you loan and bonus at the same time Follow each step below in details

First task to get loan and earn
Download branch App and sign https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branch_international.branch.branch_demo_android

Complete all the forms and register!

2nd Task
Insert this code in the promotion icon �

orji04c4c and click apply

3rd task
Apply for a loan of 1k -13k

Then repay back after 28 days with 20% interest rate

Then win #500.
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In by FashionCapital(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
simple56789:
Sir, I was referred to you by my frnd...I have message you on whatsapp pls check my message .....I have verified my account it only remain the last stage ...pls l have people waiting on me to refer them ..thanks sir
I have replied you ...check

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Recruitment / Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? / Wanted - Verification Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.