Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London (31661 Views)

Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by RamseyBolton: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Funny thing is the real hero of democracy are not enjoying it

People like Shehu Sani, Festu Keyamo, Femi Falana, Gani fawehinmi, Yaradua Clan, Pa enahoro Sunday Dare , Oby Ezekwesili, Dele Momodu, Sowore (unilag SUG)

Its People like Yeye Bello, Dino Melaye, Donald Duke (that worked for Abacha), Edwin clerk,Elrufai, Goodluck Jonathan , Fayose and many others that Obasanjo and Atiku's PDP called into politics that are flexing anyhow

Even Abacha's previous assiociates, supporters and asslickers are living large

Femi Falana is enjoying this

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by fredoooooo: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Alaye bob up .. shut up as my smallie dey talk , we you keep quit in mama peace voice grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Sakes: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Share your Problems with the Professionals
Share any Problem with us, and get them resolved.

That is what we do at VISTACARE
And it's ABSOLUTELY FREE...

You deserve the right to be Happy too..!!!

Join the What's App link below to get Started:
https:///5ApZxUuA4P1F3YTBzbIIlJ
Or Send a text to the Contact No & Address below:
Vistacare24@gmail.com

Be Happy!!!

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Bellotelli: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

People like Shehu Sani, Festu Keyamo, Femi Falana, Gani fawehinmi, Yaradua Clan, Pa enahoro Sunday Dare , Oby Ezekwesili, Dele Momodu, Sowore (unilag SUG)

Its People like Yeye Bello, Dino Melaye, Donald Duke (that worked for Abacha), Edwin clerk,Elrufai, Goodluck Jonathan , Fayose and many others that Obasanjo and Atiku's PDP called into politics that are flexing anyhow

Dele Momodu and his ilks that ran away then were not more than cowards. For me, the real heroes are some of us that stayed back home and felt all the heats. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Godhatesodomy: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Innovate07: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
He lied! He should please show one article he wrote that made his life to be threatened by Abacha. Dele Momodu has always frolickrd with thieves and dubious characters. His ovation was a magazine that showcased both stolen and questionable wealth and nothing politically benefitial about it. Take it or leave it, Dele is part of the Nigerian problem in thst he follows money and worships it. Dele please tell us what good thing you have done for the poor masses or against the corrupt people thst will endanger your life. Is it for the fact that you were an Abiola praise singer or Tinubu's boi boo? Please my advice to you. Enjoy your asylum and stop decieving the young ones that you fought for anything other than your stomach

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Charly68: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
You guys tried your best for this country...you used your pen to fight the military juntas to standstill, I salute you sir
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by airbrush: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Liar Abacha was never after you , he didn't even know you ..You followed your meal tickets who ran to London

just as buhari ur godfather is making us proud here
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by armadeo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Obation magazines work that year was to show case the wealth of the Abacha family.

If they were truly after you, they wont open thier doors for you to come and be snapping picture.

You even covered the weddings of his children.

Ogbeni you have disappointed me with this lies.

You should have kept quiet

Cc innovated07

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Spatta: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
This Dele Momodu is desperately trying to obfuscate History, in an attempt to make himself look like a hero in the Junta days,
This is one of the Lies,
You Dele Momodu did not run away from Abacha, You actually worked hand in hand with the Criminals in Government while giving them Picture Relevance after being Paid in your Dead Ovation Magazine
You were enjoying the Loot from Abuja Or from Nigerian Politician giving them vain exposure until the Magazine died a natural death and you were bankrupt and return to Nigeria or rather Hiding in Ghana where you write Thrash

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Eastcoast10: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
davido's boy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Damoche10: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oga, no one was chasing you. You were chasing yourself to America. We can't be fooled. Sebi, you were fighting from America. Baba wehre

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by ekestic1976(f): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ass-licker, Turncoat, Inconsistent Conceit.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by bigx(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
And then you brought Buhari
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Olorunnim: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Damoche10:
Oga, no one was chasing you. You were chasing yourself to America. We can't be fooled. Sebi, you were fighting from America. Baba wehre
Do you guys read or just rush to comment? Where did he mention America now? Our youths are something else.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Advocate500: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
beresponsible:
Ok how have you made her Majesty proud? Buhari will send you for second asylum. Talkie talkie
u mean he has failed to make zombies proud.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Advocate500: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

hero like keyamo are u seriously serious?
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Champneys: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
beresponsible:
Ok how have you made her Majesty proud? Buhari will send you for second asylum. Talkie talkie

It shall not be well with you and Buhari, fu...cking bastar....d! grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by osiamerica(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Abacha nor get your time cus you for no Dey alive to tell this story
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
How I wish everyone should just unfollow this loud mouth like I did on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Simbrixton(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
stupid coward
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Simbrixton(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
How I wish everyone should just unfollow this loud mouth like I did on Instagram
walahi
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by landforeast(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dele go and sit down
Do you think you are talking to Indomie generation
Abacha was never after you, he don't even know you exist. Sowore no seek Asylum na fear fear man like you dey seek Asylum. Tell that ylro the kids.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Lucasbalo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Liar Abacha was never after you , he didn't even know you ..You followed your meal tickets who ran to London
SalamRushdie, come and apply for asylum in US and with your support for Taliban Trump, he would grant you one. Just a friendly advise for you since you hate Buhari with all the cells in your body. You can stay with me in Chitown if your asylum is granted.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by SalamRushdie: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lucasbalo:
SalamRushdie, come and apply for asylum in US and with your support for Taliban Trump, he would grant you one. Just a friendly advise for you since you hate Buhari with all the cells in your body. You can stay with me in Chitown if your asylum is granted.

I am currently watching the sham hearings on TV and I am disgusted at shifty Schiff and his shameful antic .. Trump wanted Nothing from Zelensky .. I was just telling someone about how much Trump has fixed the American economy so much that I no longer see you online because all your Businesses are booming and you are make so much more money ...
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Lucasbalo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I am currently watching the sham hearings on TV and I am disgusted at shifty Schiff and his shameful antic .. Trump wanted Nothing from Zelensky .. I was just telling someone about how much Trump has fixed the American economy so much that I no longer see you online because all your Businesses are booming and you are make so much more money ...
Keep your hallucination going. He's going to be impeached and the worst is coming next Nov when we will humiliate him by the Blue Avalanche that will hit me. Keep watching and the best part of it is that you will be sucking and lamenting as usual in Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by SalamRushdie: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Keep your hallucination going. He's going to be impeached and the worst is coming next Nov when we will humiliate him by the Blue Avalanche that will hit me. Keep watching and the best part of it is that you will be sucking and lamenting as usual in Nigeria.

Impeach him on what basis ..you Democrats are a shameless bunch , why are you scared of meeting him at the polls .. Tommorow Trump is visiting the apple factory to create more jobs .
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Lucasbalo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Impeach him on what basis ..you Democrats are a shameless bunch , why are you scared of meeting him at the polls .. Tommorow Trump is visiting the apple factory to create more jobs .
You don't know how much hatred Americans have for that vile racist.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by koffsman(m): 1:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Hypocrite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch / What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government / EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.