Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! (20541 Views)

Valvoline, Castrol Edge, Mobil 1 - 0W20, 5W20, 5W30, 5W40 & 10W40 / Liquid Moly New Generation Molygen ,5w20,5w30,5w40 And 10w40 Available / Liqui Moly 0w20,5w20,5w30 ,5w40 and 10w40 Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2020
temi4fash:
Honda 5W 30 Oil

Honda CVT Fluid

How much?

We only sell Mobil and Castrol extended performance motor oils. Honda CTV fluid not available.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Still taking orders!!
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Only Mobil 5w30 extended performance high mileage in stock
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Place your orders now
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Mobil extended performance high mileage still available in limited quantity..

Place your orders now
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by Elcapitan0: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
I just received my order from the op and I can say it’s a very smooth and hassle free transaction. Thanks.

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thank you sir, we appreciate your business
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Elcapitan0:
I just received my order from the op and I can say it’s a very smooth and hassle free transaction. Thanks.

Thank you sir, we appreciate your business
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by Matty145(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2020
The OP is so reliable. He does his business with professionalism. I placed my order and in no time I got it delivered to owerri. Smooth and hassle free. I recommend.

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Matty145:
The OP is so reliable. He does his business with professionalism. I placed my order and in no time I got it delivered to owerri. Smooth and hassle free. I recommend.

Thank you sir.. We appreciate your business
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by nas00(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
theoilguy:

Thank you sir.. We appreciate your business

Hello Sir.

Kindly alert when you have Mobil 1 5W-20 in stock. I do not want the high mileage variant though. Thanks.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by helpishere(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2020
nas00:

Hello Sir.

Kindly alert when you have Mobil 1 5W-20 in stock. I do not want the high mileage variant though. Thanks.

Does Toyota actually need extended performance in Mobil 1? There's a Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan, Honda and Toyota. Why not ask the Op why he's not selling the oil for Toyota owners?
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2020
nas00:

Hello Sir.

5w20 extended performance high mileage is in stock
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
helpishere:

Does Toyota actually need extended performance in Mobil 1? There's a Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan, Honda and Toyota. Why not ask the Op why he's not selling the oil for Toyota owners?

I had no idea there was a Mobil oil made specially for Toyota and Honda’s. Can you please point me towards the Mobil 1 meant for Toyota’s in your experience?
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mobil Extended performance High Mileage new stock alert.

Place your order now!
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by dru23(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
nas00:

Hello Sir.

There is nothing wrong with high mileage oil .. Kindly get your facts. I use high mileage on all my uber cars and personal cars ..

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
dru23:

There is nothing wrong with high mileage oil .. Kindly get your facts. I use high mileage on all my uber cars and personal cars ..

They drive cars above 75k miles and don’t want the best oil for that age of engine.

Anyway, we ll continue to try to educate everyone

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by helpishere(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2020
theoilguy:

I had no idea there was a Mobil oil made specially for Toyota and Honda’s. Can you please point me towards the Mobil 1 meant for Toyota’s in your experience?
How can you call your self the oil guy if you have no idea about oil? Are you bringing the oil from SA that you claim you have no idea that there is Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan, Honda and Toyota? I need to watch you and your oil if they are genuine.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
helpishere:

How can you call your self the oil guy if you have no idea about oil? Are you bringing the oil from SA that you claim you have no idea that there is Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan, Honda and Toyota? I need to watch you and your oil if they are genuine.

If you were intelligent, you would have noticed I was being sarcastic here. There is no mobil oil made for Nissan or Honda or toyota. There is only Mobil oil in all variants which could be 0w20, 5w20 or 5w30. Toyotas use 5w30 mostly, Hondas use 5w20 mostly. Some toyota corollas use 0w20 and they are still toyotas. Mobil does not label its oils for toyotas or hondas only so please stop with the ignorance.

People who do not know anything about a subject just want to prove they are intelligent at all cost.

Again, please show us a picture of the mobils made for toyotas or hondas only.

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
helpishere:

Customers who patronize me are aware and exposed. They also know how to check if Motor oils are genuine or fake because there is a bar code to scan on each gallon to prove source. Have you seen any customer review here pointing to a less than genuine and USA import oil?

So again, maybe you should do your research before coming on here to debate what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by helpishere(m): 4:48am On Aug 19, 2020
theoilguy:

Customers who patronize me are aware and exposed. They also know how to check if Motor oils are genuine or fake because there is a bar code to scan on each gallon to prove source. Have you seen any customer review here pointing to a less than genuine and USA import oil?

So again, maybe you should do your research before coming on here to debate what you know nothing about.
I don't need to be at war with you. This is a public forum and you are selling oil to the general public. If you are selling oil because you are an investor, good for you. You claimed ignorance about the Mobil 1 for Toyota, Nissan and Honda. They are selling it on jumia even at a higher price than your extended performance. Mobil 1 all season protection is also for Toyota.
Extended performance on jumia is above 25k, on Amazon, it's 28 USD. Where are you buying your oil from? Are you the one producing the oil you are selling? I'm beginning to suspect your source of oil and your source of funds. I have added the Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan Honda and Toyota for you to know that you are a trader without an iota of knowledge about oil.

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2020
helpishere:

I don't need to be at war with you. This is a public forum and you are selling oil to the general public. If you are selling oil because you are an investor, good for you. You claimed ignorance about the Mobil 1 for Toyota, Nissan and Honda. They are selling it on jumia even at a higher price than your extended performance. Mobil 1 all season protection is also for Toyota.
Extended performance on jumia is above 25k, on Amazon, it's 28 USD. Where are you buying your oil from? Are you the one producing the oil you are selling? I'm beginning to suspect your source of oil and your source of funds. I have added the Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan Honda and Toyota for you to know that you are a trader without an iota of knowledge about oil.

You do not know enough to be at war with me.. again, you are ignorant.. there is no Mobil oil that cannot be used for gm, Toyota or honda vehicles..

What matters is the viscosity, not the fact that Mobil wrote for Toyota and Honda’s on the body of the can..

Wether u suspect the source or not matters little to me, your submissions are inconsequential..

Finally, my customers are more educated than you.. They don’t call asking for Mobil for honda, they call asking for the viscosity their cars need..

Earlier you understand what viscosity means, better for you. There is no universal viscosity for a car brand. Some Toyotas use 5w30, other Toyota’s use 0w20, even 5w20.. Same goes for other manufacturers.. I don’t expect you to get it though.. people like you just type Mobil for honda on google and come on here to post a pic. This same Mobil you posted can be used comfortably for other brands not listed as long as the viscosity is 0w20.

Again, please keep shut about a subject you know nothing about.. I doubt you have ever bought a USA Mobil motor oil even..

Enuf said..

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2020
helpishere:

A slowpoke who doesn’t know that when you import directly, you are able to sell cheaper.. You don’t realize that jumia would have a 20% agent fee on products listed via their site? Some sellers even sell cheaper than me on this same forum at 17k while I do 18k. Does that make their product fake? Unlike some people, some of us have access to the USA market because we live/visit there. There is too much you don’t know frankly.

Not everyone wants to make a million on a single product.. You don’t understand a business, you don’t know how it is purchased, you don’t know how it is shipped and you assume you know everything..

Before u spew more trash, take the time to read through my messages, this time, slowly.

Be sure to read my reviews too.. Usernames like legalwealth who are prominent here know me and patronize me daily..

This is a waste of time.. why don’t you buy Mobil
Extended performance if you can afford it, then scan the barcode or send an email to Mobil USA to confirm Authenticity, after then, you can come leave a review..

Till then, please keep your uninformed opinions to yourself

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by helpishere(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
theoilguy:

A slowpoke who doesn’t know that when you import directly, you are able to sell cheaper.. You don’t realize that jumia would have a 20% agent fee on products listed via their site? Some sellers even sell cheaper than me on this same forum at 17k while I do 18k. Does that make their product fake? Unlike some people, some of us have access to the USA market because we live/visit there. There is too much you don’t know frankly.

Not everyone wants to make a million on a single product.. You don’t understand a business, you don’t know how it is purchased, you don’t know how it is shipped and you assume you know everything..

Before u spew more trash, take the time to read through my messages, this time, slowly.

Be sure to read my reviews too.. Usernames like legalwealth who are prominent here know me and patronize me daily..

This is a waste of time.. why don’t you buy Mobil
Extended performance if you can afford it, then scan the barcode or send an email to Mobil USA to confirm Authenticity, after then, you can come leave a review..

Till then, please keep your uninformed opinions to yourself
You once said that there is no Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan Honda and Toyota and I showed it to you. Tell us if Mobil recommends the extended performance for Toyota Camry? And if they do, your buyers will be happy. Do you know that the extended performance dries up on most Toyotas? The educated buyers use xhp on their Lexus and if you are being touted as a solution provider and you are doing much damage to their cars by selling the oil that their cars does not need, then you are a scammer. Go to Jumia and you will find serious sellers who sells what our cars need.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by Eaglesswings: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
I got Mobil 1 5w30 from Dru 23 before. I lost his contact. Please can you waybill to Anambra ( awka) . Just 1 and the filter for 2009 camry

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
helpishere:

You once said that there is no Mobil 1 engine oil for Nissan Honda and Toyota and I showed it to you. Tell us if Mobil recommends the extended performance for Toyota Camry? And if they do, your buyers will be happy. Do you know that the extended performance dries up on most Toyotas? The educated buyers use xhp on their Lexus and if you are being touted as a solution provider and you are doing much damage to their cars by selling the oil that their cars does not need, then you are a scammer. Go to Jumia and you will find serious sellers who sells what our cars need.

Drunk fool.. extended performance dries up in Toyotas.. joke of the year..

You must drive a 20 year old car with a bad engine that burns your oil..

Today alone, we have dispatched more then 6 gallons to nairalanders.. ask for dispatch proof and we ll show u.. 4 were for Toyotas and they are return buyers whose oils did not dry up.

Keep using xhp 20w50, that is probably what u can afford. afterall, your Car is likely worthless.. When you drive an expensive modern car, you would use the right oils..

The most ignorant individual I have ever engaged on nairaland.. I doubt u even have a car self..

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Eaglesswings:
I got Mobil 1 5w30 from Dru 23 before. I lost his contact. Please can you waybill to Anambra ( awka) . Just 1 and the filter for 2009 camry
. Please contact us on our signature and we ll deliver to anambra
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
helpishere:

Xhp on a Lexus.. man, you are slow!!

Poor man go say beer Dey bitter.. Oga crawl back into your hole.. Range Rover and modern Toyota buyers are contacting daily, you are here arguing aimlessly

You won’t be replied again.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by dru23(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
helpishere:

I didn't really want to get involved at all ....

1. The Mobil 1 0w 20 that you said was made for Nissan and Toyota.. It only means that if you want to use 0w20 for your Nissan or Toyota .. That Mobil 1 0w20 meets Nissan requirement or exceeds it ..

Some car manufacturers will advice you to use a particular brand of oil . Some will say it is marketing gimmick etc, but other reason might be because that brand meets or exceed the car manufacturers requirements.. BMW manufacturers use to recommend Mobil 1 for their car from certain year , but their new cars from 2015 recommends you use Pennzoil.. As car manufacturers looks for ways to improve engine performance, they also have to make sure engine oil are also improve to meet their needs in performance, durability etc.. Some will tell you engine oil brands does not matter ,just as long as it meets API basic standards .. But good brands exceeds those standards ..

2. Example below is Valvoline coolant below .. Toyota car manual will tell you for best performance use Toyota coolant only.. But Valvoline coolant is formulated to meet Toyota car manufacturers standard. It says on it ,some car manufacturers coolant have basic standards and others have higher standard ( by the way am sold out of those coolant). Toyota car owners rush it from me and one of my customers bought it wholesale from me . He clear the whole inventory in one day ...

3. Mobil Xhp that you mention is not the rite oil for any cars. Car manufacturers do not require xhp 20w50. That oil is obsolete .. Those oil were use for cars in the early 1980's or so .. Why Nigerians keep using it , I don't know at all .. I can't imagine a well educated person using that type of oil in modern cars..
Most modern car manufacturers are now building car engine to fit 0w20 oil type and GDI type engine .. Below is a Lexus deal am working on for a client of mine .. The deal has not been done yet .. We working on it .. It is 2017 Lexus . Do you think the client will use Mobil xhp on a car over 15million naira .... Once the deal goes through the owner wants 0w20 Pennzoil to be shipped along with it ..

4. Mobil 1 Extended performance does not damage oil seal .. Mobil 1 Extended performance has been formulated to exceed car manufacturers standard.. It is a very good oil .. I use the oil on my car and I love it ..very good oil .....

I hope you learn 1 or 2 things on my write up tday

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by melviniyke2002(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
helpishere:

i dey shame for u shaaaa....u cant face competition,maybe ur one of dos dat sell mobil 1 on jumia 25k�...now d oilguy n dru23 don open people eyes n ur here showing urself......

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 5:27am On Aug 20, 2020
melviniyke2002:
i dey shame for u shaaaa....u cant face competition,maybe ur one of dos dat sell mobil 1 on jumia 25k�...now d oilguy n dru23 don open people eyes n ur here showing urself......

Exactly, the guy is just all over the place and making no sense..

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2020
dru23:

I didn't really want to get involved at all ....

1. The Mobil 1 0w 20 that you said was made for Nissan and Toyota.. It only means that if you want to use 0w20 for your Nissan or Toyota .. That Mobil 1 0w20 meets Nissan requirement or exceeds it ..

Some car manufacturers will advice you to use a particular brand of oil . Some will say it is marketing gimmick etc, but other reason might be because that brand meets or exceed the car manufacturers requirements.. BMW manufacturers use to recommend Mobil 1 for their car from certain year , but their new cars from 2015 recommends you use Pennzoil.. As car manufacturers looks for ways to improve engine performance, they also have to make sure engine oil are also improve to meet their needs in performance, durability etc.. Some will tell you engine oil brands does not matter ,just as long as it meets API basic standards .. But good brands exceeds those standards ..

2. Example below is Valvoline coolant below .. Toyota car manual will tell you for best performance use Toyota coolant only.. But Valvoline coolant is formulated to meet Toyota car manufacturers standard. It says on it ,some car manufacturers coolant have basic standards and others have higher standard ( by the way am sold out of those coolant). Toyota car owners rush it from me and one of my customers bought it wholesale from me . He clear the whole inventory in one day ...

3. Mobil Xhp that you mention is not the rite oil for any cars. Car manufacturers do not require xhp 20w50. That oil is obsolete .. Those oil were use for cars in the early 1980's or so .. Why Nigerians keep using it , I don't know at all .. I can't imagine a well educated person using that type of oil in modern cars..
Most modern car manufacturers are now building car engine to fit 0w20 oil type and GDI type engine .. Below is a Lexus deal am working on for a client of mine .. The deal has not been done yet .. We working on it .. It is 2017 Lexus . Do you think the client will use Mobil xhp on a car over 15million naira .... Once the deal goes through the owner wants 0w20 Pennzoil to be shipped along with it ..

4. Mobil 1 Extended performance does not damage oil seal .. Mobil 1 Extended performance has been formulated to exceed car manufacturers standard.. It is a very good oil .. I use the oil on my car and I love it ..very good oil .....

I hope you learn 1 or 2 things on my write up tday

Thank you boss. For some people, you can explain as long as you like, they ll either not get it or will be determined never to get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CNG For Domestic Use / 2011 Model Toyota Venza Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap / 2014 Model Range Rover Vogue Autobiography Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.