Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! (21338 Views)

Valvoline, Castrol Edge, Mobil 1 - 0W20, 5W20, 5W30, 5W40 & 10W40 / Liquid Moly New Generation Molygen ,5w20,5w30,5w40 And 10w40 Available / Liqui Moly 0w20,5w20,5w30 ,5w40 and 10w40 Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
SOOPERRESCUE IS HELPISHERE AND HELPISHERE IS SOOPERRESCUE.

ASSHOLE, you will pay this debt no matter how hard you try. There are alternative means to sell oil and I am on all the platforms.

But you, this is your last SCAM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by Flourhine: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please which power steering oil is basically good or recommended for Honda DC 2006 model car.
Apart from the which engine oil or brake oil is also good for Honda car
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Flourhine:
Please which power steering oil is basically good or recommended for Honda DC 2006 model car.
Apart from the which engine oil or brake oil is also good for Honda car

Please stick to manufacturer recommended fluids for peace of mind. Honda Power steering and Brake fluid is available.

Contact Luvinghubby, he should be able to hook you up.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by sooperrescue(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2020
theoilguy:
SOOPERRESCUE IS HELPISHERE AND HELPISHERE IS SOOPERRESCUE.

ASSHOLE, you will pay this debt no matter how hard you try. There are alternative means to sell oil and I am on all the platforms.

But you, this is your last SCAM!!!!!
I have initially kept quiet in all your rantings because you are not matured enough to take my time. You have abused me because I am owing you 50k and ever since you started raining abuses on a business transaction, it means that you have traded the insults for the 50k. I'm not owing you any money. You can drag me to any length but I am not owing you any money and if I take this matter up, you will be the one to pay me. Your oil issue is not my business. If you think that I am helpishere, great. But I am not and I don't need a double moniker. I have always expressed myself as me. I will one day do a review on your oil with the support of ExxonMobil who are already on your trail and once the information is concluded, we will know more about the oil. You and helpishere can go to blazes but don't ADD another formidable opponent to your battles. You are a young man, show your upbringing to the world.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Lol, master reviewer.. so you/helpishere are totally on the same page in everything? Chest beating again.. motor oils wey full Jumia and Konga.. the platforms never complain, na you wan help complain.

Time will tell if you won’t pay the money..

The internet never forgets..
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by sooperrescue(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
theoilguy:
Lol, master reviewer.. so you/helpishere are totally on the same page in everything? Chest beating again.. motor oils wey full Jumia and Konga.. the platforms never complain, na you wan help complain.

Time will tell if you won’t pay the money..

The internet never forgets..

This is the oil I now use. Maybe that’s why you are not happy that I am no longer patronizing your products. The Germans came personally to meet me and introduce the oil . It has passed the test. Even on an 012 Range Rover whose owner forgot to service the car for a year and it did not lose its viscosity neither did the oil reduce. As for my empty workshop, it is always the desire of any workshop to let his workshop to be devoid of cars and so it’s my wish that is being made manifest. Give your customers the spec sheets for the oil that you sell.

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Reviewer, keep reviewing o.. I Dey sell my oil Dey go. I owe you no explanation.. People who want to buy will ask questions that will be answered..

Angry u ain’t patronizing me when you stole oil from me? You dumb o... so you never pay finish, I go come sell new oil give u Are you even listening to your arguments? Finally, the world can see that helpishere is Sooperrescue���

It is one thing to fix cars quickly and have an empty workshop.. it is another thing to destroy cars and they start running from your workshop..

Old man, old man, act like an old man so you can get the respect an old man deserves..

Respect is earned, not demanded..

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
You threatened to end my life on text today.. this is for the world to know... It is not a crime to want my money.. Sooperrescue, my life is now in your hands!

A report was also made at the police station..

Wetin start like play go end you for prison.

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by seunoj: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
@oil guy,
Pls leave sooper or hemis n focus on Ur thread. If he comes calling again, do give it to him very hard.

@Soper
Somethings are wrong. U collect his oil n owing him is not an issue. After businesses thrives on credit. The part that I found difficult is you showing him that you have stop using his oil. I hope the supplier of that oil can read Ur post here. U are exposing ursef n telling us u r morally bankrupt.

Pls take this guy offline and settle this man to man.
My 2cent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
seunoj:
@oil guy,
Pls leave sooper or hemis n focus on Ur thread. If he comes calling again, do give it to him very hard.

@Soper
Somethings are wrong. U collect his oil n owing him is not an issue. After businesses thrives on credit. The part that I found difficult is you showing him that you have stop using his oil. I hope the supplier of that oil can read Ur post here. U are exposing ursef n telling us u r morally bankrupt.

My 2cent

Thank you sir.. I am dealing with this offline too and he will know soon that he has bitten more than he can chew..

Talk to prominent nairalanders, Sooperrescue owes them all..

The guy is a thief.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by sooperrescue(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
seunoj:
@oil guy,

@Soper

My 2cent

I understand what you mean. I was not involved in his problem. He assumed that I have another moniker. But the question that was asked was if he was aware that Mobil 1 has oil for Toyota, Honda and Nissan? That was the question and he resorted to abuses. If I am owing him, is it possible to attack him while still owing him or pay him first before attacking his product. I have avoided the thread and all the time he mentioned my name and abuses me and stalking me on any thread I commented on. I have never bought Mobil from him. I once called him for 50 minutes telling him to refrain from his path he has chosen to tread but he never restrained himself. Check all the personal insults and see if his reaction to a simple question asked by helpishere warrants my being dragged into his thread. I'm no longer owing him. I have left all other threads for him but I am going to be on this thread until he answers the simple question asked by helpishere for which he knows nothing about.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sooperrescue/helpishere, pay me my money.. jobless old man

Helpishere’s brother, friend, uncle, wife..

Chai.. you dull sha.. if I had an uncle or father like u, na to disown am sharp sharp..

This thread is connected to your brand forever and that’s what I am happy about..

Not that you care sha, there is no brand left.. else it won’t take a successful mechanic 4 months to pay 200k for oils he has used..

Morally bankrupt 65 year old man. Feel free to threaten my life again...
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sooperrescue, while you are on this thread, I ll be on your other threads.. You are bringing me business so I am loving this.. Thank you sir for advertising my cheap oils..

Don’t try to comment anywhere else cos I ll e waiting to jump on it

A fool doesn’t usually know he is one.. we all Dey look you.. if you had a business to actually run, things for nor be like this..���
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by helpishere(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
theoilguy:
Sooperrescue, while you are on this thread, I ll be on your other threads.. You are bringing me business so I am loving this.. Thank you sir for advertising my cheap oils..

Don’t try to comment anywhere else cos I ll e waiting to jump on it

A fool doesn’t usually know he is one.. we all Dey look you.. if you had a business to actually run, things for nor be like this..���
So you are still on this matter. It's a simple question that brought out your attitude. You can see that you are a man with no pedigree. I will no longer comment on your thread because you have nothing to offer. Continue your battle with Sooper rescue. I pray that you win but what are you winning? Nothing but a loss of your laundered money
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
helpishere:

So you are still on this matter. It's a simple question that brought out your attitude. You can see that you are a man with no pedigree. I will no longer comment on your thread because you have nothing to offer. Continue your battle with Sooper rescue. I pray that you win but what are you winning? Nothing but a loss of your laundered money

You have switched monikers again? Lol.. laundered money for small Engine oil of 25$ poverty na sickness.. na engine oil dem take Dey launder better money?

Sooperrescue oooo... old age Dey cause sickness. how market?
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by truthbetold22: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmmmm.

it has taken me 2 hours to read through all the insults and issues regarding sooperrescue and the oil guy and this is my take on the matter.

1- sooperrescue, you seem to be a prominent nairalander with a cult following on range rovers. For this alone, I am dissapointed that you would allow dis degenerate to this level. You hav way more 2 loose than the oilguy. Just know that your customers are watching wether you like it or not.

2- no matter what you say, it is very clear that you are either helpishere or you are closely related to him. If you have a money problem with the seller and all of a sudden, someone related to you starts attacking the seller's product, it is clear to all diserning eyes that you have something to do with it and it is a personal vendetta. So wether u worked with helpishere 10 years ago or last month as u claim, you sure know him so u know what is going on.

3- u owe the seller, you cannot owe someone and try to discredit his product, a product you have been buying for the last one year and expect him not to be mad at you. truth has to be told here and I am not sure why other nairalanders like gazzuzz, diportivo, legalwealth, dannybrasky and co have not waded into the matter to correct your errors.

4- That you are importing or selling motor oils does not mean you have to be an engineer or a genius on oils. Constantly talking about specs is boring. The average nigerian just wants to know if it is original mobil and if it is 0w20 or 5w30 as stated by car manufacturer.

5- There are people on nairaland selling cheaper than the oil guy as pointed out in one of your posts, they are importers too. It is a buyers market and supply and demand affects prices.

6- The oil guy, I advise you to seek redress outside here rather than continuing to engage and insult. It is business gone wrong which happens from time to time.

Finally, sooper rescue sir, this has gone on too long and is damaging your brand, take this off nairaland as another poster opined above. u ar 2 respected for this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by dru23(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
truthbetold22:
hmmmmm.

it has taken me 2 hours to read through all the insults and issues regarding sooperrescue and the oil guy and this is my take on the matter.

1- sooperrescue, you seem to be a prominent nairalander with a cult following on range rovers. For this alone, I am dissapointed that you would allow dis degenerate to this level. You hav way more 2 loose than the oilguy. Just know that your customers are watching wether you like it or not.

2- no matter what you say, it is very clear that you are either helpishere or you are closely related to him. If you have a money problem with the seller and all of a sudden, someone related to you starts attacking the seller's product, it is clear to all diserning eyes that you have something to do with it and it is a personal vendetta. So wether u worked with helpishere 10 years ago or last month as u claim, you sure know him so u know what is going on.

3- u owe the seller, you cannot owe someone and try to discredit his product, a product you have been buying for the last one year and expect him not to be mad at you. truth has to be told here and I am not sure why other nairalanders like gazzuzz, diportivo, legalwealth, dannybrasky and co have not waded into the matter to correct your errors.

4- That you are importing or selling motor oils does not mean you have to be an engineer or a genius on oils. Constantly talking about specs is boring. The average nigerian just wants to know if it is original mobil and if it is 0w20 or 5w30 as stated by car manufacturer.

5- There are people on nairaland selling cheaper than the oil guy as pointed out in one of your posts, they are importers too. It is a buyers market and supply and demand affects prices.

6- The oil guy, I advise you to seek redress outside here rather than continuing to engage and insult. It is business gone wrong which happens from time to time.

Finally, sooper rescue sir, this has gone on too long and is damaging your brand, take this off nairaland as another poster opined above. u ar 2 respected for this.

Well said.....

3 Likes

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by sooperrescue(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
truthbetold22:
hmmmmm.

I admit that you are very correct. I will leave him to his devises. Thanks for your intervention. I'm out of here.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by Legithustle: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Great oil ... delivery was good

Nice doing business with you cool

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Legithustle:

Great oil ... delivery was good

Nice doing business with you cool

Thank you for your business sir..

1 Like

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Castrol extended performance 5w20 and 5w30 still in stock.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2020
We are still taking orders.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by Rotiix(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Package received in Asaba, tnx @The oil guy for smooth transaction

Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Rotiix:
Package received in Asaba, tnx @The oil guy for smooth transaction

Thank you sir.. we are grateful for your business
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2020
New week, new sales..

Castrol extended performance still in stock...

Limited quantities now available
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
USA Castrol extended still in stock
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Still taking orders
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Extended performance is best for your uber cars..
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Still taking orders... USA extended performance oils still in stock
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by heykims(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Please op, help peruse through the cost of your oil once more.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
heykims:
Please op, help peruse through the cost of your oil once more.

Mobil is currently 18k.. Castrol is 19k.
Re: Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! by theoilguy: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Still taking orders.

USA Castrol oils available

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2012 Model Benz E350 Full Option Toks Blueefficiency Engine / 2006 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.