Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Can You Afford Me? By Musa Gift - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Afford Me? By Musa Gift (176 Views)

“If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) / 9 Signs You Will Be A Boring Spouse By Musa Gift / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Afford Me? By Musa Gift by KorrectGospelTV(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2019
It's funny when I hear some ladies mention words like "can you afford me" and the people making these comments actually don't understand what makes a lady expensive.

Yes, a Lady has a price

But that price isn't MONEYtery
It's VALUEtery

Jesus didn't die on the cross for you because he wanted to sleep with you.
He died because you were of value (useful to him and the kingdom)

A Lady isn't expensive because she's a Woman, has 2 Breasts and a Vagina.

It's just like saying because I'm a Man, and Men are scarce, then I'm expensive.

When as a Lady you conclude that you are something a Man should be Rich to afford, you are reducing yourself to a commodity for sale,

You make yourself into something a Man pays to OWN.

He could afford you in terms of having enough money, that's why you are with him.

You open up yourself to a Relationship prone to abuse, where you have no respect or voice, because he's PAYING and that's why you are STAYING, remember "he who pays the piper dictates the tune."

You blind yourself to the fact that there's greatness inside of you as well

You reinforce the idea that a Woman is good for nothing other than her body parts.

The Prov 31 Woman is priceless not because she's a Woman but because she's a VIRTUOUS Woman, and Virtuousness is scarce.

Women are not scarce.... They are in fact in excess.
VALUABLE WOMEN on the other hand are scarce.. And will remain scarce till Jesus comes.

As a Lady, before you say I am expensive, and ask a Suitor if he can afford you, please remind yourself the Value you have to offer him too.
Not just body parts and Sex

As a Lady

1) Do you have Spiritual Value? Can you pray?

2) Do you have Financial Value? Can you make money?

3) Do you have Mental/Intellectual value? Do you have sense?

4) Do you have Emotional Value? Can you keep a Home?

How expensive you are depends on the answers to the above, not on the size of your chest and shape of your waist.

Musa Gift
#MARRYWELL
#RELATIONSHIPHEARTBITS

Re: Can You Afford Me? By Musa Gift by johnkey: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Last last na person go still chop am.

(1) (Reply)

How Should We Scream At Point Of Danger? / The Kings Meat / The Trust Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.