Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy (10745 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by benjackugo: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2019
IgbereTV reports that former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has congratulated former president Goodluck Jonathan on his 62nd birthday.

Atiku posted the congratulatory message on Twitter. He wrote:

Happy 62nd birthday, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, @GEJonathan - an evergreen face of democracy, peace and freedom.

I wish you continued good health and wisdom. -AA
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1197047016544755712?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1148258/atiku-congratulates-goodluck-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by PapaBaby: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Congratulations is in order.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Smalldick123(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Politicians ehn.
Who else remembered what atiku said about jonathan during the 2015 election campaign?

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Muhammad2468(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2019
the real OG
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Ceoking7: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
But in 2015 he was jona-daft to you, all becos of your perrenial quest for power.

Ugochukwu if the atiku you are broadcasting fixed power with his boss after spending billioñs you wont have been struggling with your 3% battery life

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by AroleOduduwa2: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2019
All those who betrayed him in 2015 are politically irrelevant, even though I don’t like the way Jonathan naively ran the government, but one can’t deny the fact that he’s a rare breed of politician.

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
They all thought Jonathan had no influence in his local political area, but the event of the past few days has opened their eyes not to mess with the man.

Maybe now, they will learn to pander with the man.

But Op charge ur battery naaa
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by omenka(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2019
While Atiku remains the evergreen face of crooks in government.

Between what Jonathan has done to wailers and what Baba did to them in 2015, I wonder which is more painful to them. Jonathan is your quintessential tick on a balls. There is just nothing these angry little birds can do about him since their rallying cries which are "he is Yoruba, he is Hausa, he is Fulani, he is a Northerner or he is Muslim" just doesn't apply to this case.

Very terrible dillema to find oneself. Reason why we've always encouraged them to eschew politics of tribe, religion and hate. Now see how tied their hands are. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by ebukajay184: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good to hear from Atiku
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Onlinealaba(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hero of democracy.. wish you well sir GEJ .

Check my signature and profile
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Jackyboy: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oga J, tuale i dobale for your wisdom in the past election in Bayelsa.
I quote you " I am a Father to All Bayelsans"
Happy Birthday Sir, abeg hail Mama J 4me cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Factfinder1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dear God please give ladies money so that they can date who they love.. Most of them are dating Idiots because of money
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by realstars: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
congratulating you in your birth day is far better than dead day celebration.
The man is alive May we celebrate!!!? ......

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Happy Birthday tO GEJ

On behalf of we **November borns... We say May your days be long**

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by UNCL3(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Happy birthday sir
I so much respect this man
Cheers.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by spafu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Happy birthday to you, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the face of Democracy.

Guys, please support me to earn more from my hustling.
With just a click, you would help boost my chances of earning money.
By simply clicking any of the links on my signature would be enough support. Thank you.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
To even think op rushed to post this with 3% battery.
Do I need to remind him that these crooks stole billions of dollars meant for the power sector
This country have no future at all.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by DennisEche(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
lets wait for the Zombies
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by talkeverytime: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hero Of Democracy!
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by UNCL3(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ceoking7:
But in 2015 he was jona-daft to you, all becos of your perrenial quest for power.

Op if the atiku you are broadcasting fixed power with his boss after spending billioñs you wont have been struggling with your 3% battery life
lol
I saw that 3% too
More like saying you are suffering yourself to post something with 3% of your battery for the same people that destabilized power
Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Chibuzoc(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol, do me I do you man no vex

Atiku supported apc in 2015 against pdp
Gej supports apc in 2019 against pdp

First to do no de pain, He that laughs last laughs the best.

Laslas all of them na scam both apc and pdp
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by MorataFC: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
OP, three percentage? if you don't have light in your house, carry extension,find the nearest bet shop, plug the extension and plug your phone and sit beside it and just be watching people lose money in virtual..you will be causing them in your mind......

my one cent.

money they would v used to chop bole and chilled coke. in this sun..
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by franchasng: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Factfinder1:
Dear God please give ladies money so that they can date who they love.. Most of them are dating Idiots because of money
wasteful prayer because even if God give them the whole money in the world, their eyes will still be chooking for men's money, if you doubt me, ask Linda Ikeji who refused so many wonderful guys whom she thought were not rich enough, only to sheepishly fall for a scammer called Jeremy who came in a borrowed Rolls Royce and personality and swept her off her feet.

You can also ask Genevieve Nnaji, Janet Jackson, Kim Kardashian, and even their mother of all, Oprah Winfrey cry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Kuginzi: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Atiku is coming!!
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
He is an evergreen face of corruption.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Chizman042: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Congrats sir u're the real epitome of democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by Factfinder1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
wasteful prayer because even if God give them the whole money in the world, their eyes will still be chooking for men's money, if you doubt me, ask Linda Ikeji who refused so many wonderful guys whom she thought were not rich enough, only to sheepishly fall for a scammer called Jeremy who came in a borrowed Rolls Royce and personality and swept her off her feet.

You can also ask Genevieve Nnaji, Janet Jackson, Kim Kardashian, and even their mother of all, Oprah Winfrey cry

Nothing but raw fact
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by bigfish3k: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
omenka:
While Atiku remains the evergreen face of crooks in government.

Between what Jonathan has done to wailers and what Baba did to them in 2015, I wonder which is more painful to them. Jonathan is your quintessential tick on a balls. There is just nothing these angry little birds can do about him since their rallying cries which are "he is Yoruba, he is Hausa, he is Fulani, he is a Northerner or he is Muslim" just doesn't apply to this case.

Very terrible dillema to find oneself. Reason why we've always encouraged them to eschew politics of tribe, religion and hate. Now see how tied their hands are. cheesy
you are too confused and hate filled
Re: Atiku Congratulates Jonathan At 62, Says He Is An Evergreen Face Of Democracy by ebere10000: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government / Progress On Benin-ore Road / Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.