Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My ‘son’ Betrayed Me Because Of Obaseki – Oshiomhole Makes Confession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My ‘son’ Betrayed Me Because Of Obaseki – Oshiomhole Makes Confession (321 Views)

Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My ‘son’ Betrayed Me Because Of Obaseki – Oshiomhole Makes Confession by lackren(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
The former governor of Edo State and currently the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, proved he is not a happy man on Tuesday, November 19, as he accused the deputy governor of Edo, Philip Shaibu, of betraying him after he helped the latter to power.

Oshiomhole, who called Shaibu his ‘son’, lamented that the deputy governor tried to humiliate him by bringing thugs to the home of the national chairman of the APC in Iyamho, Edo state, recently.

According to Oshiomhole, Shaibu is not the only one that had betrayed him READ FULL STORY HERE

(1) (Reply)

Respect The Office Of The Governor - Coalition Warns Enugu Elders / Governor Yahaya Hosts Chinese Investors, Says UNIDO Wi Set Up Mini Hydro Turbine / Checkout Some Of The Laws Passed On The New Kano Emirates Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.