Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 (10833 Views)

Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by joseph6071: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Here is the photo of the lady involved in the trending hashtag #miakhalifa whose video was released during her matriculation ceremony in Babcock University in the year 2017.

See photo...

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/11/babcock-sx-tape-here-is-throwback-photo.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Johnpaul1099: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
And you're stupidly defaming her?
" Let he without sin cast the first stone"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by OBM001(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Everyone is a victim of certain circumstances. stop slutshaming her

6 Likes

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Coldie(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Johnpaul1099:
Mia khalifa fan

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Jerkules: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Where can I get the video pls I'm a big fan of Babcock University cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Satan66(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jerkules:
I have it.

How much?
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by SuitAndTie(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Don't do this to her. People fall, we shouldn't keep them down simply because we want traffic to our blogs and a few bucks too. Let the poor babe heal.

8 Likes

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerians are disgusting hypocrites
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol, shey na because her own tape leak?

Shaa, I'll continue to say it to girls out there. The moment you agree to making a sex tape is the moment you hand over the reins of your life to someone else. Africans don't slutshame men. Na u go suffer the consequences when his friends dare him to leak it online.

Be wise. If na fvck you go to school to fvck, no record am.

4 Likes

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
op go and get a life
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Babacele: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
nawa for una oo. if i were this girl i would hunt down whoever released this video no matter the cost. Whatever her sin, whoever releases this video does not have the right to do that ,and if he thinks he does let him come out ;real men would own up to their deeds.
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by penplus: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
How come she's the only one on the attack here?
What about the guy?Why is little been said about him?

1 Like

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by rtdCivilservant: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Babacele:
nawa for una oo. if i were this girl i would hunt down whoever released this video no matter the cost. Whatever her sin, whoever releases this video does not have the right to do that ,and if he thinks he does let him come out ;real men would own up to their deeds.
Ok na me release am, come do ur worst.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Babacele: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Ok na me release am, come do ur worst.
retired civil SERVANT like you no go enjoy your pension in peace? You are too old to last 1minute sef...abeg shift.
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Chubhie: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Our hypocrisy for this con3 ehhh. See as efribody begin dey condemn the lady like say we nor dey do pass...

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Jerkules: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Satan66:

I have it.

How much?
Get behind me
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Lindaa97(f): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Una no they tire? Just one Bleep up una wan come capitalize on am. Na person pikin she be o

1 Like

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by farem: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Nigerians are disgusting hypocrites

See a bloody Togolese!
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by budaatum: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
penplus:
How come she's the only one on the attack here?
What about the guy?Why is little been said about him?
Because they forget!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H77fRz1rybs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by nwoka1stanley(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Not necessary please
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by tabithababy(f): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
So what should we do about it

But some girls are so stupid. ... Recording a sextape with a guy

1 Like

Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
computergeek:
Lol, shey na because her own tape leak?

Shaa, I'll continue to say it to girls out there. The moment you agree to making a sex tape is the moment you hand over the reins of your life to someone else. Africans don't slutshame men. Na u go suffer the consequences when his friends dare him to leak it online.

Be wise. If na fvck you go to school to fvck, no record am.
e get as dick go Dey pepper you...if I comot phone begin record you no go even flinch...that’s the power of dick
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by 9jaunite: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jerkules:
Xvideos.com

Search unilag girl
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by johnkey: 4:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Johnpaul1099:
Fvck off ode, we are in the internet age. Simple economics supply and demand would make you see sense in the post but NO for your mind now you don comment with sense . I'm sure by tomorrow more of her pictures will be on blogs. People demand, bloggers supply.
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Johnpaul1099: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2019
johnkey:
Fvck off ode, we are in the internet age. Simple economics supply and demand would make you see sense in the post but NO for your mind now you don comment with sense . I'm sure by tomorrow more of her pictures will be on blogs. People demand, bloggers supply.

you don't exist to me
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by seunlayi(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Myob
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by Jerkules: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2019
9jaunite:
Xvideos.com

Search unilag girl
Thanks
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by mrwonlasewonie: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Ahannn so she don become popular

Naija Kim Kardashian
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by partnerbizn5(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2019
I love that gel. Nobody holy pass.
We all make mistakes.
I wish i could find her and hug her.
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by heckymaicon(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Kim K made herself and family wealthy and popular via her leaked sextape with Ray J.

Someone should tell the girl to utilize this golden opportunity.
Re: Babcock Tape: Here Is A Throwback Photo Of Miakhalifa During Her Matric In 2017 by johnkey: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2019
Johnpaul1099:

you don't exist to me
who cares? just fvck off and use your sense next time. Fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. / Why Did Kris Okotie Dump Sola Salako? / Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.