Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

New House For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New House For Sale (1127 Views)

New House For Sale At Magodo Phase 1 & Omole Phase2 / New House For Sale At Magodo Phase 1 & Omole Phase2 / Brand New House At Lekki For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New House For Sale by ojobamigbose(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
I have this good house For sale at magodo phase 2 G R A, 5bedroom datached house with nice big bq more also it can park 5cars, inbuild swimming pool ,c of o price 130m

Re: New House For Sale by JohnReesn: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
How much did it cost to build an indoor pool?
Re: New House For Sale by SeanRampling: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Wonderful home. Are there photos of the inside of the house? I would look at its interior. I especially like that it has a built-in pool. I recently finished building my house outside the city. I wanted to make it in a modern style and these guys midmodphoenix.com helped me with that. I plan to start renting it out when construction is over. Now the final stages of working with the sewerage system and the electricity system are underway.
Re: New House For Sale by VictorButler: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
SeanRampling:
Wonderful home. Are there photos of the inside of the house? I would look at its interior. I especially like that it has a built-in pool. I recently finished building my house outside the city. I wanted to make it in a modern style and these guys midmodphoenix.com helped me with that. I plan to start renting it out when construction is over. Now the final stages of working with the sewerage system and the electricity system are underway.
can I find a photo of this house?

(1) (Reply)

Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate / Citylight Estate Ibeju-lekki. A Water Front Estate 850k Per Plot / Generator Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.