Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday (21838 Views)

Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday / David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration / PDP Celebrates Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by tstx(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hbd
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Marvieduke(f): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
So na like this PDP take crumble. APC una get mouth shaa.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by SouthSouth1914: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
JeffTalki:
We not like any of them. How Nigeria go get money dey suffer like slaves. Imagine Dubai, small South Africa even develop pass us. We need to stand up Nigeria and stop the complaining.
How can we be giant of Africa if we are being seen as

Just imagine the requirements to rule this big Nation.. PRIMARY 6 result.
And other leaders na Masters of several degrees.
Bunch of old men using our brains � we need to wise up!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Soon...

President Buhari ordered the release of patience Jonathan's looted funds.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Godhatesodomy: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by arsenal33: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Congrats wey no reach him mind..
After Bayelsa collabo, e reach in mind
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by MrOIO(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
kidap:
President Muhammadu Buhari feliciates with former President Goodluck Jonathan on his 62th birthday, joining the nation in praying for longer life, good health and more strength to keep serving the nation.

President Buhari rejoices with family, friends and political associates of the former president, lauding him for good counsels to leaders within and outside Nigeria since he left office, sharing his experience of serving at different levels of governance.

President Buhari believes the former President's legacy of humility and patriotism will continue to resonate, inspiring generations to come on the sacrifices made for the stability of democracy and promotion of sustainable development.

The President wishes the former President and his family more years of joyful celebrations.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
November 20, 2019

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/20/buhari-congratulates-former-president-goodluck-jonathan-on-62nd-birthday/

Oga Femi, it is not 62th but 62nd
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by IGBOSON1: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nicoddemus:
It's just lips service. He doesn't give a damn about Jonathan

Post of the day! wink

When he was told it’s GEJS birthday and just to fulfill all righteousness he has to put out a statement, he must have sulked and said ‘do i have to?’ grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Instinged: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
cenaman:
Our able presido u re one in a million. Buhari is the best thing to have ever happen to Nigeria, since 1999. Sai baba for third term. APC amaka, Buhari amaka, Oshiomole amaka, Jagaban amaka.
attention seeking pig

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drsmith01:
We call our president Bubu because his name is Buhari. His name is also Muhammed you know wink

I see what you did grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by best80: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Happy birthday sir your the Best of all
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by lovemoi2(f): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Conceptman:
if you are wise enough then you will understand that politicians only use the masses to fight their wars, their campaign,their problems while they are all busy enjoying together, u are there exchanging words with your fellow over politics. una don see sey buhari and Jonathan be paadi paadi, no hustle ur own life make u dey carry placard and political fight up and down

I wish the youths have enough sense to know this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Charly68: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Love the calmness of this man..happy birthday to you sir ,long life and prosperity in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Eastcoast10: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
I'm proud of you GEJ, nobody from the waste side dead or alive can be great as you, reason why they hates you
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Conceptman: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
lovemoi2:

I wish the youths have enough sense to know this
it's a pity the way the youths think, the youth are not just ready to realize the games the elders have been playing, the system we were raised with has actually brought us under the rules of these leaders, like respect the elders,don't talk to an elder like that despite what the elders are doing are really, so these system has placed the youths mode of thinking And doing things under their spell which they used successfully in the Nigeria political affairs till date.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Drsmith01(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
OfficialDad:

I see what you did grin
grin abeg no loud am
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Drsmith01(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
RichDad1:

Use the energy you’re using in hating to push your business so you can be busy and not be trolling online.
E Go pay you better cool
K
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by alakhumeorobo: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these hungry people stealing my yam in the farm .thunder dey o. See watin buhari cause now
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
cenaman:
Our able presido u re one in a million. Buhari is the best thing to have ever happen to Nigeria, since 1999. Sai baba for third term. APC amaka, Buhari amaka, Oshiomole amaka, Jagaban amaka.

grin and iberibe amaka grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by PennywysCares(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
cenaman:
ur brian de pain u abi
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Equity15(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drsmith01:
We call our president Bubu because his name is Buhari. His name is also Muhammed you know wink
bad guy..I saw what you did there grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Awoleesu(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drsmith01:

Are you provoking me to think or to pronounce the sly thought of your formula?

I no do!

#Bubu
#Mum..
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Jokerman(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drsmith01:

Lol... grin hate statement

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by telkevog(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drsmith01:
OK, does it mean we can still call him 'Mumu'? I am just asking o?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by heendrix(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
pickatyou:
Audio congratulations

Who else have noticed we haven't been seeing that suya guy around. It's like he is among those who are yet to collect their monthly stipend.
I dey pity am, and hunger dey o.

Lmao grin. grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Coolbreeze1988(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
cenaman:
Bros weldon o you well so?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by laughitall(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drsmith01:
mumu what do you mean

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Beat123(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
cenaman:
wasted life
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by alibest4real: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
it can not make him a good person he remain a criminal
Re: Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drsmith01:

grin abeg no loud am

No worry, Nobody go call am mumu grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari / Boko Haram In Disarray As Shortage Of Arms, Fuel Hits Insurgents / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.