Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely (23137 Views)

Teni, I Have Feelings For You, Falz Express His Feelings For Teni / Charly Boy Returns To Stage Performance In Abuja / Teni: I Will Rather Invest Than Buy Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by FutureDecisions: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Afro-pop star, Teni da Entertainer, has had a frank talk with a South African fan who requested to know when she would visit the country.

The plump singer told the fan on Twitter on Wednesday that she would visit South Africa after Afro-fusion star, Burna Boy, returns from the country.

Burna will on November 24 be in Pretoria to perform alongside Jidenna and South African rapper, Kwesta, at the Africa Unite concert.

“Hey @TeniEntertainer when are you coming to SA?” the fan asked, Teni replied: “Let Burna boy go and come back first.”

https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1197080989102727168?s=19

Afterwards, Teni clashed with another fan who said that Burna Boy would not be allowed into South Africa without apologising for his comments about the country in September.

“You are not the owner of South Africa! It is for all of us. Gbogbo wa la jo ni South Africa. He’s not apologizing to iyalaiya anybody,” the 26-year-old said.

https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1197089212060852224?s=19

Burna Boy had on September 4 in the heat of renewed xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa vowed not to step foot again in the country until the government takes drastic measures to stop the attacks.

Burna, however, says that the proceeds of the concert would be donated to victims of xenophobic attacks.

The singer’s proposed appearance in South Africa has generated controversy among South Africans.

http://igberetvnews.com/1148976/ill-go-south-africa-burna-boy-returns-safely-teni/

11 Likes

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by IronGalaxy: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jesus, this stupid issue has been dragged asf! Can we please move to something else

4 Likes

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by PhenomenalAustin: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
These Southies are mad..

2 Likes

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by mcmbonu: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Teni is the funniest musician you can't hate.

Hit like if you think so

119 Likes

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by tstx(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hehe...

.. Few hours after his south African show was canceled he received a GRAMMY NOMINATION.... and they said the universe doesn't have a sense of humor.

See full list below https://listwand.com/burna-boy-nominated-for-2020-grammy-awards/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by VirginSearcher(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
She is afraid to die grin
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by ijewejones: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
angry

Teni im here to ask you to rephrase your statement because Burna's show has been canceled... undecided

Signed:
Accurate time keeper.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
I like this girl grin

12 Likes

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Libello(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sense wee not kiii you Teni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by GeneralPula: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Davido
Wizkid
Burna Boy
Tecno
And some other Naija artist, SA people like them and them like SA people!

cool

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by kollinz1234(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Burna: I will never step my foot into SA again until the government find a way to deal with xenophobia

Africa unite concert: featuring Burna(main artist) jidenna and kwesta grin undecided

Burna: I will go but will give some of the proceeds to those that suffered from xenophobia wink

SAs: You coward! U will never enter SA until you apologize for your comment angry

Nigerians: Burna fall my hands jare, after saying he will never set foot on SA again sad

Burna: Government has taken drastic actions and that is why xenophobia has been reduced thus I will be going to SA for the Africa unite concert wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Risingblue008(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
So na burna boy wan give u mind abi?Satan get behind me

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Simbrixton(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
mumu gal

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Yinxies(f): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Don't worry Teni, Burns Boy is not going
Super Ember Starter Package for N20,000 only! Includes website, Logo, letterhead and business card designs. Contact 08066452067 for details
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Starboyyy: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Honestly Teni is just 100% original.. no fake life cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Thisis2raw(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
The way I hate anything SA. Mak I no do dem juju one day ooo

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Weedhustler: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
xhililpopo2:

The video of the state Councillor and ward committee member having s*x in tavern went viral on net

this video has been the hottest video online since two weeks now a woman explain this not the first timr that man have been doing it

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD the full VIDEO HERE

Thunder combine with amadioha n Ogun go fire u fool....
Why mod no fit ban this guy abeg, abi na d mod dey post this rubbish nee

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Crixxx: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Shameless goats.. After everything ?
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Pabloosas(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked. Teni Makanaki, please shelve the idea o, this is real life.
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by OTayobami(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these bf guys sef

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by patosky3310(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
She should try and remember what happened to Tuface when he sang the song "This Lagos wey you see so, is our own". The thing wey agbero boys use Tuface eyes see eh...
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by lyriclekidd(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Yusfunoble(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Mike92uu: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Burna Boy’s South Africa concert cancelled due to outcry

Read full story here: https:///2XuLtzE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
these our artist no get common sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by sagtav(f): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
My love for dark skin tone

2 Likes

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Marvieduke(f): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Whalahi burna boy will not apologise to any iyalaya anybody ni south Africa. Awon oloribu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isreal DMW: I Can Take A Bullet For Davido, I Will Die If I Don't (Video) / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts / Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.