Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely (23143 Views)

Teni, I Have Feelings For You, Falz Express His Feelings For Teni / Charly Boy Returns To Stage Performance In Abuja / Teni: I Will Rather Invest Than Buy Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Thetechhub(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is she now saying Burna will not return?

Ember promo black Friday deals.
UK used Apple iPhone X Factory unlocked 64gig
IPhone 7 32gig 70k
IPhone 6S 52k
Make me an offer and you take it.
O81OO3544O4
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by sonnie10: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
The problem with being a Nigerian.
Now I am confused. Is she saying let Burna come back first as in without issues .
Or is she really talking about scheduling issues?
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Wanity(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Weedhustler:

Thunder combine with amadioha n Ogun go fire u fool....
Why mod no fit ban this guy abeg, abi na d mod dey post this rubbish nee

Those guys get more than 1000 account for nairaland the mod are trying their seriously
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Angeldada55(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
@tenientertainer ori e ti pe ju !!!

Iyalaya anybody !!!

Omo oko ni e #ObaOrin

Mo gba fun e jor !!!

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
sagtav:
My love for dark skin tone
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by isaacprinz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Jesus, this stupid issue has been dragged asf! Can we please move to something else
maybe you don't understand what this issue is all about.
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by isaacprinz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
mamanotinspoil5:
They won't have any problems with you Teni, road is clear

Burna boy naim use him mouth cause problem for himself sad
So shouldn't condemn the act, ungrateful Nigerians. Instead of supporting him for standing up for Nigerians when they were been killed and humiliated, hmmmm no wonder the politicians keeping toying with us because we are all on our own.!!
Last call for our used office items at giveaway prices. Powerful all-in-one desktop computers and very neat office chairs. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by isaacprinz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
mamanotinspoil5:
They won't have any problems with you Teni, road is clear

Burna boy naim use him mouth cause problem for himself sad
So shouldn't condemn the act, ungrateful Nigerians. Instead of supporting him for standing up for Nigerians when they were been killed and humiliated, hmmmm no wonder the politicians keeping toying with us because we are all on our own.!!
Last call for our used office items at giveaway prices. Powerful all-in-one desktop computers and very neat office chairs. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
So he shouldn't condemn the act, ungrateful Nigerians. Instead of supporting him for standing up for Nigerians when they were been killed and humiliated, hmmmm no wonder the politicians keeping toying with us because we are all on our own.!!
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Pius247(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
I like this mama ehn.

She is just too real.

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Marcsunny(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good news pant trousers for male for 1500 and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm. Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
They're begging a Naija star!
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
GeneralPula:
Davido Wizkid Burna Boy Tecno And some other Naija artist, SA people like them and them like SA people!

cool
Very soon, they'll go cap-in-hand begging Burna to come and perform.
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Jaqenhghar: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
It is for all of us go nah. Shey SA na Balogun market
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Jaqenhghar: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
justbusy:
Very soon, they'll go cap-in-hand begging Burna to come and perform.
Dont hold your breath
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by yeyeosoronga: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
He shouldn't go, regardless.
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Jaqenhghar: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
isaacprinz:
So he shouldn't condemn the act, ungrateful Nigerians. Instead of supporting him for standing up for Nigerians when they were been killed and humiliated, hmmmm no wonder the politicians keeping toying with us because we are all on our own.!!
Why is he not condemning the one in his home country? Abi the ones at home no be human beings dem be
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by osazsky(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pretoria again,I still remember that murder case ,how dat bastard killed his innocent girl friend,and d guy nor get leg na amputee self the girl be just they manage am and he killed her I have forgotten the guys name can anyone remind me,he don they sha
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by XchangeCoins(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin owonikoko cause am
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by isaacprinz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Why is he not condemning the one in his home country? Abi the ones at home no be human beings dem be
you don't seem redeemable, there is no point bantering words with you.....BTW I think there are a lot of foreigners on this platform.
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by ruffDiamond: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
op dey use euphemism dey describe her 'plumb' no be plump na plumber .. let's call spade a spade abeg *in Chris Tucker's voice in Friday), she's fat ouutt!.yuck not of a fan of trashy meaningless song by anyhow artist..naija and hailing mediocrity ehnn!,so this fat mama is now a star?no be star na gulder,,awon tio da Lankan mo! I'll rather listen to ijpya by wired MC or even adara by shasha ..this one na comedian

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Jaqenhghar: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
isaacprinz:
you don't seem redeemable, there is no point bantering words with you.....BTW I think there are a lot of foreigners on this platform.
Nigger answer the question and stop trying to derail shít. Tell me I am wrong. Answer me if the lives of those in SA are more important. Clout chasing monkeys. Because its international una want dey relevant. Politicians just sponsored the slaughter of their people in Kogi and Bayelsa including a corper with the blessings of the security forces. Una no see that one talk. The irony is the same monkeys chattering on twitter will still perform for those murderous politicians.
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Nigger answer the question and stop trying to derail shít. Tell me I am wrong. Answer me if the lives of those in SA are more important. Clout chasing monkeys. Because its international una want dey relevant. Politicians just sponsored the slaughter of their people in Kogi and Bayelsa including a corper with the blessings of the security forces. Una no see that one talk. The irony is the same monkeys chattering on twitter will still perform for those murderous politicians.
don't south Africans die in south Africa,the last time I checked SA is one of d most violent country to live in with d highest numbers of people living with HIV,what we will not take is south africans killing us,let Nigerians kill Nigerians and let south africans kill south Africans because Nigerians don't kill south africans good day
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by TMKsouth: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
tstx:
Hehe...

.. Few hours after his south African show was canceled he received a GRAMMY NOMINATION....
/

So was Trevor Noah tongue tongue tongue
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by IronGalaxy: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
isaacprinz:
maybe you don't understand what this issue is all about.
Maybe.....or maybe not cool

1 Like

Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by webngnews: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by Lifesnatcher(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
I thought it has been cancelled
Re: Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely by BlackBovi: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
FutureDecisions:
Afro-pop star, Teni da Entertainer, has had a frank talk with a South African fan who requested to know when she would visit the country.

The plump singer told the fan on Twitter on Wednesday that she would visit South Africa after Afro-fusion star, Burna Boy, returns from the country.

Burna will on November 24 be in Pretoria to perform alongside Jidenna and South African rapper, Kwesta, at the Africa Unite concert.

https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1197080989102727168?s=19

Afterwards, Teni clashed with another fan who said that Burna Boy would not be allowed into South Africa without apologising for his comments about the country in September.

https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1197089212060852224?s=19

Burna Boy had on September 4 in the heat of renewed xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa vowed not to step foot again in the country until the government takes drastic measures to stop the attacks.

Burna, however, says that the proceeds of the concert would be donated to victims of xenophobic attacks.

The singer’s proposed appearance in South Africa has generated controversy among South Africans.

http://igberetvnews.com/1148976/ill-go-south-africa-burna-boy-returns-safely-teni/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings / Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.