Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep (1729 Views)

awolowo had no power to remove Western nigeria from Nigeria. Only Ademusiwa has / whole igboland massly come out to support north Buhari remove western nigeria / b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 5:53am On Nov 20, 2010
This is how the south look like and see how the North look like.

Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2010
are northerners blind
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 12:46am On Nov 21, 2010
This is democracy and the north has to know that. And in democracy you do what is best for your people. And vote right.

I have said over and over again, the north should remove Edo,delta and Yorubas into Benin republic. the north can get the vote. If they dont do that under democracy they would be minority.
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by ladi02(m): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2010
Yes something is wrong with those Maps grin
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by Abagworo(m): 1:08am On Nov 21, 2010
That is satelite map of northeastern Orlu area known as Isuama.Probably the most densely populated part of the world.It stretches round the central Igbo areas of Orlu,Nnewi, and ekwulobia.That is the most densely populated area of Nigeria and they are mainly rural.
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 2:15am On Nov 21, 2010
My reason is for the north to look at thier own future before the election.

They are going to be mumu people, if they assume a president in power would allow them to win in africa.  Is  all northerners are silly people. They have become mumu or mugu.  It mean the north wait till 2019.

The truth if the north does not remove edo,delta and Yorubas , they are minority forever. And politics is about numbers.

What it means if they they dont go to the senate to remove the edo,delta and yorubas into Benin republic, they are the losser. They have more constitution power than the governor of delta stae. Someone changing the governor, thinking they would not go, is an . If even the governor is obi, we can still take delta state without the permission of the governor of a state.  He cant vote when it comes to the constitution.

The Uhrobo are on our side. for sure, they are the one who lead the Orkar coup.  You know they would go with us.

The alternative is for the north to agree we remove the whole of the south into benin republic. That way the north keep the name and status of Nigeria at the united nation , while the south,kwara ,benue is part of benin republic.   While Jonathan would remain the president of Nigeria. And the president of benin still remain.,

Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by amingafar(m): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2010
is this guy not mentally ill?
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by aljharem(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2010
becomerich give us reason to remove yorubas from nigeria mumu angry
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 2:52am On Nov 21, 2010
northererners can you see the south.     

The two option is to either remove the Edo,delta,Bayelsa and Yorubas into Benin republic or include bayelsa state

or 2 , you remove the North and the whole of the south ,  kwara, benue and kogi join benin republic while Jonathan remain president of Nigeria . this is how they did it in ethoipe.

You want two reason to remove Edo,delta and Yorubas,    The reason is your life is more important than you think.

2. Any nation that goes through war, it takes 20 years for them to recover.

3.  You know in Nigeria, arm robbers about 50 can attack a street with weapon. What if this arm robbers are looking at the satellite pictures too. what do you think they can do. They can kill people. And go and shoot Northerners in the south.  So for peace sake, let do the right thing. I have been begging you people now for more than 1 years.

Mike adenuga would ran away and leave you people, Dangote brought a private for him to run,  Adeboye has brought is own private jet to escape. PAstor Kumuyi has relocated himself to london. Jonathan has brought 3 private to ship is family . You still no dey hear word.  Una want to die. before una know say I no kolo.

I am telling you, nobody would oppose you in edo,delta and Yorubaland. not even OPC knows and they would allow you to remove them.

If asaba people no want go, you cut asaba comot into anambra state. Any of them who say , him no go cut them into Nigeria back.

Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2010
The western Niger part of Nigeria has more than 4000 -6000 villages, town and cities from satellite picture.  A bank has to be very greedy if it says he can not do business with 4000. nigeria population may be up to 200 million

if Asaba people say they do not want to go. you cut them into nigeria. and I am telling you Uhrobo, Itsekiri ,isoko are ready to leave nigeria. You cut them. You dont risk your life for anyone , who does not want to wise , we need wisdom.

I dont care if someone claim he want to be president for is selfish gain. it is human life, we are talking about. we save lifes first. There is NO oil in asaba, so you are not lossing anything. so you can cut them off , if they say they want still remain in Nigeria.  If igbo people say  they want biafra, they can go and seek invisible biafra.

You face the truth, how can an imagine country exist. You first save your lifes before you think of imagination. You go with a country with a real passport.  and stop dreaming of imagination. na issue of life and death, we they talk about.  Even if the delta state acting governor says , he is not going anywhere. You impreach him. Na survive we dey talk. If silve bayelsa state say he is coming, you take him. It is about how to escape.

How you escape, either through window or roof, nobody cares.  If asaba say no, you cut them off delta state into anambra state.

As long as you are not in a country, you cant be part of a civil war.
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 3:38am On Nov 21, 2010
the gang up against Philip Eweagwli is by northerners, so that the igbos do not know the truth. It is true, he did not do those thing, he claim. but it is all about the satellite picture.    You know yoruba people are still peaceful. If igbo see thier own side. they would declear biafra on you.

Dont you know when yoruba people start saying they want to leave in a hurry, we know something, you people dont know. do you know anyone who want to leave oil money and run into benin republic. You must know something is after us,. Nigeria would end up in civil war,  That one of the reason we are trying to run away. Nobody can stop it. Nobody you would put there can hold nigeria together any more. It is too late, it is over for nigeria. We have to break up nigeria.  yorubas are far more than the igbos.

Run people run.

Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by Chimanet(m): 5:30am On Nov 21, 2010
na ganja be this abi na wetin? wetin awolowo no dream to talk na him u they say , i think say una like one nigeria
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2010
ROTFL. . . .I love becommrich, walahi!!! grin grin grin

becommrich, what is your number, let's talk . . . .about Odua nation wink wink grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2010
you can email me nigeriamail@hotmail.com . Trust me,I know  OPC would not stop you from cut them off, they have alreay seen the pictures. and are going to obey the military if  they cut off some part . You should not risk your life because Jonathan,ibb or atiku, gasua or who ever want to be president.  Bullet cant  hit me in canada. you must know I love you, that why I am telling you.
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by akyus(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2010
@amingafar, no nonsense wey person no dey see on this forum. This are the few persons that have made our elders not to believe in the youths. What a sodding mess.
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
which elder is talking that nonsense. the same your elder who killed 1,000,000 igbo people. Are you not ashame to call that person your elder.

The issue is , you dont need the permission of delta state governor to remove a state. he can not vote . Noway in the constitutition that gives him that right.   And another issue. if he says no, there are enough vote to impreach that governor. the isoko, uhrobo,itsekiri have more than 2/3 the population of the state, they are the one who stage the Orkar coup. and they would vote to remove themself from Nigeria. It is irrelevant someone changing the governor, thinking he is smart. for his selfish purpose while the life of the people is in danger.
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by ifele(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2010
who wants to go and fight for stupid yoruba negro fingerfukas who dont give a shit about you.
Re: Are Northerner MUGU or MUMU remove Western Niger(Edo,delta,Yorubas)to Benin Rep by becomrich4: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2010
you see how I have been begging for them to let our people go. I know nigeria. They would kill themself. when they see that satellite picture very well.

see this video. I am telling you, some time people walk into a street and blow out anything . and shoot and kill people for money. So if you want to go for electoral reform, like you have been calling. Goodluck.

I lived among northerner, and I know what they can do. Death dont mean anything, it means more virgin in heaven.

So we remove my own people. And I would never post on the internet again. Even if you dont want to take asaba, and some people sturborn for the place, make una cut them into anambra. if bayelsa want to come take them. i beg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlpZr8IRUcY&feature=player_embedded

(1) (Reply)

Should The Us Intervene In Libya? Your Views Please / Ogbeni Till-day Break With Governor Aregbesola Of Osun State Today By 8 P.m / President Jonathan And His Babe Celebrating Nigeria's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.