Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

"Thank God For A New Life"- Acid Attack Victim Reveals As She Clocks 24 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Thank God For A New Life"- Acid Attack Victim Reveals As She Clocks 24 (376 Views)

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Tacha Clocks 24! See The First Gift She Unboxed From Her Boyfriend / Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Thank God For A New Life"- Acid Attack Victim Reveals As She Clocks 24 by amebogistng(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Obanye Chizzy Frances, an acid attack victim, whose life changed forever exactly 15 years ago when her uncle’s wife doused her with acid, is celebrating a new age as she recently turned 24.

Chizzy, who has move on from the tragic event and is now a biochemist, shared before and now photos two days ago which was the fifteenth anniversary of her attack.

Sharing the photos, she wrote ;
Thank God for a New life
And Thank God I don’t look like what I have been through
Happy birthday to me

On another photo, she wrote ;
Dear God,
Today I woke up.
I am healthy.
I am alive.
I am blessed.
I have inspired so many souls.
I Am truly grateful for all you have done in my life..
Happy birthday to me

See more photos below ;

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/thank-god-for-new-life-acid-attack.html

Re: "Thank God For A New Life"- Acid Attack Victim Reveals As She Clocks 24 by amebogistng(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Thank God For A New Life"- Acid Attack Victim Reveals As She Clocks 24 by amebogistng(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked
Happy birthday to her

(1) (Reply)

Thee Stallion Gifts Her Nanny Car Full Of Goodies Inside / Naija Top 5 Nonstop Performing Artistes Of The Decade / Lateef Adedimeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.