Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83415 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

Which Burna boy lived in Makoko? Where is making located? Do you know Burna boy history at all?
I don't care about his history,all I know is that AKA has been in the music industry longer than him.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I don't care about his history,all I know is that AKA has been in the music industry longer than him.

That your headache if you can't use Google.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2019
Dxxngell:
huh
Comprehension is your real problem.Maybe you should not have gone to Kirikiri university grin

I never said Nigeria has the highest number of people living with HIV,I said Nigeria has the highest number of BABIES born with HIV.

There in black & white

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Bunny boy is a AKA wanna-be grin grin

Wanna be that have been nominated for a Grammy while your hero wasn't?

Wanna be that top charts in many countries while your original wasn't?

Damn dude I thought we was done with this comments without facts...grow up bruvh
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

Wanna be that have been nominated for a Grammy while your hero wasn't?

Wanna be that top charts in many countries while your original wasn't?

Damn dude I thought we was done with this comments without facts...grow up bruvh
And for all those accomplishments we can all happily give our thanks to AKA for breathing life into his career that was not taking off before he met AKA.Dude!! chauvinism and blind patriotism aside,anybody that knows history between those two will tell you that Bunny was a nobody up until his collabo with AKA.Bunny boy is cardboard cut-out of AKA

Truth needs to be told
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And for all those accomplishments we can all happily give our thanks to AKA for breathing life into his career that was not taking off before he met AKA.Dude!! chauvinism and blind patriotism aside,anybody that knows history between those two will tell you that Bunny was a nobody up until his collabo with AKA.Bunny boy is cardboard cut-out of AKA

Truth needs to be told

Then tell yourself the truth first man...Google that shit up you just wrote....boy bye mehn I got things to do.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

That your headache if you can't use Google.
I use Google to read about Burna boy? you must be mad
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I use Google to read about Burna boy? you must be mad

Why use abusive words? You pained already well if am mad then it means you mad too cause it takes a mad person to know a mad person they haven't seen.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

Then tell yourself the truth first man...Google that shit up you just wrote....boy bye mehn I got things to do.
Yeah disappear like a vampire when when it sees the sunlight....that's what the truth does to ya'll grin

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

Why use abusive words? You pained already well if am mad then it means you mad too cause it takes a mad person to know a mad person they haven't seen.
what abusive words? telling the truth is considered abuse these days?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yeah disappear like a vampire when when it sees the sunlight....that's what the truth does to ya'll grin

I would rather disappear than kill humans
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

I would rather disappear than kill humans
You don't kill people huh? so the daily ritual killings in your country are carried out by Martians & Goblins?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You don't kill people huh? so the daily ritual killings in your country are carried out by Martians & Goblins?

That same reason your men kill their fellow country men because of drugs and rape your sisters and dauthers daily too.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

That same reason your men kill their fellow country men because of drugs and rape your sisters and dauthers daily too.
Really? didn't Boko Haram snatch 200 minors and raped all of them?.I only know one country in Africa that runs countless baby producing factories and also ranks no.2 when it comes to child marriages...self-rightiousness doesn't suit you.

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Billyanger(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2019
I can bet you are a real life talkative but that aside you should use your freedom of speech with wisdom...Speaking without caution can get you fücked and undone. sad

JaceBlaze:
Blaming the mods for allowing free speech to reign supreme? If you wanna be a dictator start your own forum and leave us alone.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Really? didn't Boko Haram snatch 200 minors and raped all of them?.I only know one country in Africa that runs countless baby producing factories and also ranks no.2 when it comes to child marriages...self-rightiousness doesn't suit you.

Yes they were abducted at gunpoint not snatch..and yes Nigeria face a high treat of terrorism and we still stand fighting them and doing better than your country economically...let South Africa face that and let see how strong you stand ordinary economy challenge you are killing black foreigners... mctheww

Child marriage which is preached by a set of religion even some people in your country practice...Islam

Yes baby factory by people that are mostly from other countries that are smuggle into Nigeria by bad people acting stupid and heartless like South Africans and Nigerian government is fishing out this people.

Can you pls tell Nairaland and the world world why you government isn't doing nothing about the killing of foreigners in your country,Rape,drug addicts, guns every where,spread of your young people smoking in school and having sex in class, early pregnancy etc.
Tell us why your people hate other African Nationals so bad and fall to white people,Indians, Chinese, european giving them headache and treating them badly? Why?

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ajafem: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
undecidedcompare to mohodu
JaceBlaze:
Do your worst and I will make you choke on that egusi soup.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
ajafem:
undecidedcompare to mohodu
Still better than python soup tho,don't you agree?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by koffsman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Even the whole SA artist wanna be like Nigerian artist do you know ow many artist made it big because of Nigerian music industry and your so called AKA is aa brain dead as u are
JaceBlaze:
Bunny boy is a AKA wanna-be grin grin

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
koffsman:
Even the whole SA artist wanna be like Nigerian artist do you know ow many artist made it big because of Nigerian music industry and your so called AKA is aa brain dead as u are
South Africans musicians have always been prime since the likes of Miriam Makeba, Hugh Masekela etc. Why would all of a sudden want to be Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
koffsman:
This is all new revelation to me.Now tell me which South African artist is doing Afro beat and tell me which South African artist collaborated with a Nigerian artist and became big.You're a shameless liar and you're too desperate lol.The last time I checked,I have never heard a South African artist sing on an Afro beat instruments but some of your Nigerian artists have "sang" on South African house beats,so who wanna be like who?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:
South Africans musicians have always been prime since the likes of Miriam Makeba, Hugh Masekela etc. Why would all of a sudden want to be Nigerian?
Long before everyone in South Africa knew there existed a country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ezechimezie(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by koffsman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
I would have continue to reply you but unlike you am busy keep doing what you do which is to hate success and let's see ow u and yours will be successful in life Burna boy is bigger than AKA if u wanna argue do it with your keypad
JaceBlaze:
This is all new revelation to me.Now tell me which South African artist is doing Afro beat and tell me which South African artist collaborated with a Nigerian artist and became big.You're a shameless liar and you're too desperate lol.The last time I checked,I have never heard a South African artist sing on an Afro beat instruments but some of your Nigerian artists have "sang" on South African house beats,so who wanna be like who?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
koffsman:
I would have continue to reply you but unlike you am busy keep doing what you do which is to hate success and let's see ow u and yours will be successful in life Burna boy is bigger than AKA if u wanna argue do it with your keypad
Punctuate your gibberish sir! you don't make sense.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Kennyswagzz: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
edon21:

Jack ma
jet li were in Nigeria
when jetli enter nigeria
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ajafem: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
;Dthat mohodu you eat on the street like a dog
JaceBlaze:
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
ajafem:
;Dthat mohodu you eat on the street like a dog
Are you saying python soup is better?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
YungJo207:

Yes they were abducted at gunpoint not snatch..and yes Nigeria face a high treat of terrorism and we still stand fighting them and doing better than your country economically...let South Africa face that and let see how strong you stand ordinary economy challenge you are killing black foreigners... mctheww

Child marriage which is preached by a set of religion even some people in your country practice...Islam

Yes baby factory by people that are mostly from other countries that are smuggle into Nigeria by bad people acting stupid and heartless like South Africans and Nigerian government is fishing out this people.

Can you pls tell Nairaland and the world world why you government isn't doing nothing about the killing of foreigners in your country,Rape,drug addicts, guns every where,spread of your young people smoking in school and having sex in class, early pregnancy etc.
Tell us why your people hate other African Nationals so bad and fall to white people,Indians, Chinese, european giving them headache and treating them badly? Why?
Looks like I hit a nerve grin .Ease up on the anger,can't address when you're like this.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mrtaye:

Won what ish you mean kora awards guess they are only known to South Africans cos I never heard of that,they don't transcend, local as in not global like the African giant Burna who isn't just a local champion but an international champion.i bet you those names you mention are dead names only known to you and your peeps that can never be compared to whizkid,davido ties,Simi,runtow etc who have gone global and the only musician I like lucky dube who is a global musician cos his music transcend beyond mzansi which your xenophobic entity murdered

Black Mambazo won that exact category last year. Best World Music, and it was their 5th Grammy in that category. Soweto Gospel Choir has also won it 3 times.

You not knowing these artists which are world famous doesn’t equate to how the rest of the world feels. Both Soweto Gospel Choir and Mabazo travel for 10 months in a year around the world with sold out shows in places like Sydney opera house.

You not knowing these artists which are world famous doesn’t equate to how the rest of the world feels.

Both Soweto Gospel Choir and Mabazo travel for 10 months in a year around the world with sold out shows in places like Sydney opera house, royal albert hall etc. Even the lion king musical is south african...

By the wa what are the koras?

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Kennyswagzz: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
edon21:
do you know that
the guy that acted elyan in Merlin is Nigerian
the main actress of sleepy hollow is Nigerian
the main actor of gringo is Nigerian
that nollywood is the most profitable industry in Africa
that the guy that acted blade is Nigerian
that a Nigerian wrote black panther
that Nigeria is the only Olympics soccer winners in Africa
THAT NIGERIA SPENT OVER 60 BILLION DOLLARS TO LIBERATE THESE SOUTH AFRICAN IDIOTS FROM APARTHEID?
ETC
Wesley snipes is not nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.