Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83248 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kizito72:
. You no get sense

Go practice open-air defecation.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
See how silly this post looks now grin

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by adamskutty(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

I think we need to define the word: confused.

Gaint of Africa indeed grin grin
See this one.
Someone that is being nominated for grammy award.
Burna boy doesn't need S.A in anyway whatsoever
He is not in same category with AKA infact they are not mates and can never be.
Burna boy is not only a Nigerian brand but a World brand
His music sells outside the shores of Africa and doesn't need S.A, infact the money from the concert is peanuts to him. grin

Aka should be glad and give thanks to heaven if he is to share a stage with any Nigerian Artist talk more of burna grin grin

pls pls pls don't compare a lion with a dog. What an insult

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by adamskutty(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
blek bantus
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
bakynes:

Mod ban this idiot. How dare this idiot come to a Nigerian forum and be yapping shit. @TMKsouth Fu*ck you.

BTW, it's a fact: your country has the largest number of people who practice open-air defecation in the world.

Don't be fragile. You r throwing F-bombs, I'm not. coolcool
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Please tuu!

Did u hear Trevor Noah's also been nominated for a Grammy?

How many Grammy's does SA have now again - 7 or something? cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by adamskutty(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
One HIV infested bentu is here flexing his muscles with his bald diagonal head that is very common with Southies. If i am to desend on u, believe me, u will forever regret the day u crossed my path grin

If i am to ask, grammy awards for what exactly?? grin

Cracking of jokes? grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Did u hear Trevor Noah's also been nominated for a Grammy?

How many Grammy's does SA have now again - 7 or something? cool cool
Yes. Bathong!!! Soweto Gospel Choir won their third this year but you don't hear us making noise because we're used to these things. They don't excite us anymore grin

Thiza wam! We're going to hear about this nomination untiiiiiiil!

6 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
adamskutty:
See this one.
His music sells outside the shores of Africa and doesn't need S.A, infact the money from the concert is peanuts to him. grin

Aka should be glad and give thanks to heaven if he is to share a stage with any Nigerian Artist talk more of burna grin grin

Gbagam!

9 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
adamskutty:
See this one.

Lol he doesn't need SA and the "peanuts" but was very quick to accept the gig and even tried to justify it. It must be a Nigerian thing to speak from both sides of the mouth.

Oh no, he once shared a stage with him when they did their collabo. We can see now that he's realized his mistake and wants nothing to do with that weakling of a man!

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by adamskutty(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Yes. Bathong!!! Soweto Gospel Choir won their third this year but you don't hear us making noise because we're used to these things. They don't excite us anymore grin
lmao!

Wetin pogba no go see for midfield grin grin grin

U mean a church choir grammy award for church songs like praise and worship? grin grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Some idiot on another thread just told me all our Grammy's were won by whites. Apparently us ugly black xenophobes are not good at anything. grin grin grin

I like my opponents dumb like that. grin
Kana they worship White people these ones. Inferiority complex!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Kana they worship White people these ones. Inferiority complex!

Eish, cant we donate some to them grin. Phela we've got millions of them here. Ba re crowda.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by adamskutty(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Lol he doesn't need SA and the "peanuts" but was very quick to accept the gig and even tried to justify it. It must be a Nigerian thing to speak from both sides of the mouth.

Oh no, he once shared a stage with him when they did their collabo. We can see now that he's realized his mistake and wants nothing to do with that weakling of a man!
Young bantu lady calm ur tits.

Aka is in the same category with Ycee, Remi boy in Nigeria grin

Yeah! The money from the concert is peanuts to him compared to what he makes daily from the Nigerian Market. grin

Oh the collabo happened when burna boy was an upcoming artist, while burna has grown to become a world class artist, i can't say the same for AKA whose career has remain stagnant over the years. grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by odigbosky(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
I promised to boycott MTN for a month and I did. Na Burns boy I blame sha, if na me, I would rather go to Botswana or Namibia and perform than that stupid SA.

30 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ainas247: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin hate is in their blood...
No wonder 99% of them are HIV positive...

You people can't do without Nigeria grin grin grin grin that's why you are here
on this Forum.

stop the hate...

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Eish, cant we donate some to them grin. Phela we've got millions of them here. Ba re crowda.
Ka nnete! Maybe ba tla kreya tlhabollogo that they long for embarassed

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by dazzlingd(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Lol that tired line again? But I don't blame you, I blame my sisters who made you their demigods. Now you think ALL South women will throw themselves over you.

You will lick the asshole of bobrisky...

U can't be a spectator to the likes of burna boy...

Well, he has been nominated for the Grammy... U can die of jealousy if u wish... South African blacks remain the only slaves in Africa

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by thoniann(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
That country has always been troubled. Always at logger heads with their races, their neighbors, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho etc, ugly xenophobic bastards?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
adamskutty:
Young bantu lady calm ur tits.

Aka is in the same category with Ycee, Remi boy in Nigeria grin

Yeah! The money from the concert is peanuts to him compared to what he makes daily from the Nigerian Market. grin

Oh the collabo happened when burna boy was an upcoming artist, while burna has grown to become a world class artist, i can't say the same for AKA whose career has remain stagnant over the years. grin
His career remained stagnant where exactly?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Rextizzy: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Cretins

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Josh44s(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
This guy go chop better beating in the near future and the scary part is the beating won’t be in Nigeria but in another Africa country where he gets invited to a show. Nigerians don’t FORGET the fuckup of a foreigner.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Correcto: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
I trust Nigerians to be silent until AKA eventually visit Nigeria
soilsista:

This is the best News ever! They way they were so convinced that their "Bunny" would perform and we wouldn't do anything about it. Because bona they are what exactly?

Their delusion is beyond redemption grin grin grin grin

Go monate maaaaarn!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by marksleek25: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who cares? I get offered a free visa to the crappy South Africa, it's a big no thanks. They can eat their crap! No apologies.

26 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Rextizzy: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

His career remained stagnant where exactly?
Burna is bigger than all SA musicians, that's a fact!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by BabaIbo: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Ke neng ba bolela ka go boycotta, nywe nywe nywe! We're waiting. We're not going to feel anything.

Isn't it better to do it in true SA style because they are a nuisance tuu!

This is one thing I hate about you ugly folks, very local something.

If you want to type in English, just type in English.
Little thing xygggfhfgjs, as if you don't know you're on a foreign forum, buffo..on

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
xanderpeper:
AKA is a toothless dog, African Gaint no get time for confused folks
I AGREE WITH U BRO, DNT MIND THEM TALKIN TRASH AND ALL THAT.

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by fk001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nawa o grin cheesy

See how two South Africans are freestyling on Nigerian forum

Wonders shall never end.

Now if I wan talk sense into their kilamanjaroo like head, one stewpid mod will take style ban me na so he ban me for 1 month just because I told that Xonosra abi what's her name, to stop insulting Nigerians.

This guys are insulting us with their primitive language.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Some idiot on another thread just told me all our Grammy's were won by whites. Apparently us ugly black xenophobes are not good at anything. grin grin grin

I like my opponents dumb like that. grin
why are most South African men bald?

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.