Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution (1317 Views)

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. / See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Abdulgaffar22: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
How did a complex process like meiosis ( which make sexual reproduction to be possible) ever get started in the first place ?

Of course, unicellular organisms have been reproducing asexually through a process of primitive mitosis ( known as binary fission) for millions of years in the life history on earth. So how and why did the process of meiosis suddenly evolve ?

In other words, how did meiosis ( that is concerned with the production of "sex cells"wink managed to be evolved from mitosis ( that is concerned with the production of other "body cells"wink ?

Where does this "division of labour" come from ?

How did asexually-reproducing unicellular organisms (which have been adapted to individual survival for millions of years) suddenly learn to "cooperate and specialize" to create complex multicellular plants and animals that engage in sexual reproduction ?

With all due respect, there is not an evolutionist on this planet who has been able to come up with an adequate (much less believable) explanation as to WHY somatic cells ( i:e the body cells) reproduce by MITOSIS (thereby maintaining the species’ standard chromosome number in each cell) and WHY sex cells (i:e the sperm and the egg cells) are produced by MEIOSIS —wherein that chromosome number is halved so that, at the union of the male and female gametes during fertilization, the chromosome number is brought back to its standard previous state ?

Evolutionary theorists ask us to believe that chance occurrences like random mutations brought about this marvelously interdependent process of, first, splitting the genetic information into equal halves through the process of meiosis, and, second, recombining it through the process of fertilization.

Take a look at this intelligent decision:
"splitting and recombining" the genetic information.

These two processes must simultaneously began to exist in a single generation for a sexual reproduction to exist !

If only "splitting process" occur and there is no "recombining process", then the standard chromosome number for each species would continue to be halved at every generation.

Again, if only "recombining process" occur without the "splitting process", then the standard chromosome number for each species would continue to be doubled at every generation.

Now can these two interdependent processes ( splitting and recombining of genetic information) be brought into existence at the same time by an unintelligent process of nature like random mutations which has no purpose and direction ?

Not only an intricate process is required to produce the sperm and egg cells in the first place through meiosis, but another equally intricate mechanism is also required to rejoin the genetic information during fertilization in order to produce the ZYGOTE, which will become the EMBRYO, which will become the FOETUS, which will become the NEWBORN and which will eventually become an intelligent EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST.

Believing that all these features just came to exist by chance through accumulated random errors in the DNA is nothing but an insult to the precious intelligence of man !

Just consider the following complex processes that make sexual reproduction to be possible in the higher animals ;

1. The secretion of gonadotropin hormones from hypothalamus ; which causes both the male and female reproductive structures to become mature and ripe for reproduction

2. Gametogenesis ; which ensure the production of the sperm and the egg cells by the testes and the ovary through meiotic divisions.

3. Highly specific and complex courtship behaviour ; which make it possible for the male and female of the same animal species to become sexually attracted to each other

4 . Copulation process ; which make it possible for the complementary male and female reproductive structures to have direct contact with each other

5. Orgasm and ejaculation ; which make it possible for the sperm cell to be ejected out from the male apparatus in searching for the egg cell

6. Capacitation : which empower the sperm cells in swimming toward the egg cell in the female reproductive tracts.

7. Acrosomal reaction ; which enable the first sperm cell to use its acrosomal enzymes to digest and penetrate through the surface of the egg cell

8. Fertilization ; which enable the nuclei of the egg cell and sperm cell to fuse with each other thereby recombining their genetic information

9. Cortical or Zona reaction ; which prevent the egg cell from being fertilized by more than one sperm cell, a condition known as polyspermy.

10. Implantation ; which make it possible for the the fertilized egg (the zygote) to attach itself to the wall of the womb in order to get its nourishments from the maternal blood without being attacked or rejected by the maternal immune system

11. Embryonic development ; which make it possible for the different tissues and organs of the embryo to be constructed and assembled from scratch using the recombined genetic information carry by the zygote .

12. Labour and delivery process ; which make it possible for the developed foetus to be expelled out of the womb as new born baby (through rhythmic contraction of the womb and the abdominal muscles induced by oxytocin hormone secreted by pituitary gland)

The idea that all these TWELVE INTERCONNECTED complex processes “just evolved” by chance through random errors accumulated slowly in the DNA (without any intelligent planning from beginning to the end) is unworthy of consideration.

Lewis Thomas, the highly regarded medical doctor who served for many years as the president and chancellor of the prestigious Cancer Center in United State of America, was unable to contain his enthusiasm for the system we know as “sexual reproduction".

In his book, The Medusa and the Snail, he wrote about the “miracle” of how one sperm cell fuse with one egg cell to produce the cell we know as a zygote, which, nine months later, will become a newborn baby. He concluded:

"The mere existence of that cell (i:e the zygote ) should be one of the GREATEST ASTONISHMENT of the earth. People ought to be walking around all day, all through their waking hours, calling to each other in endless wonderment, talking of nothing except that cell.... If anyone does succeed in explaining it (i:e how the fertilized egg cell called zygote transform itself to become a beautiful newborn baby), within my lifetime, I will charter a skywriting airplane, maybe a whole fleet of them, and send them aloft to write one great exclamation point after another around the whole sky, until all my money runs out"

However, Dr. Lewis’ money is perfectly safe. No one has been able to explain—from an evolutionary point of view—the origin of sexual reproduction and the intricate development of a NEWBORN BABY from a single tiny ball of cell we call ZYGOTE

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by GoodMuyis(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Beautiful pieces

1 Like

Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Truthdefender66: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

How did a complex process like meiosis ( which make sexual reproduction to be possible) ever get started in the first place ?

Of course, unicellular organisms have been reproducing asexually through a process of primitive mitosis ( known as binary fission) for millions of years in the life history on earth. So how and why did the process of meiosis suddenly evolve ?

In other words, how did meiosis ( that is concerned with the production of "sex cells"wink managed to be evolved from mitosis ( that is concerned with the production of other "body cells"wink ?

Where does this "division of labour" come from ?

How did asexually-reproducing unicellular organisms (which have been adapted to individual survival for millions of years) suddenly learn to "cooperate and specialize" to create complex multicellular plants and animals that engage in sexual reproduction ?

With all due respect, there is not an evolutionist on this planet who has been able to come up with an adequate (much less believable) explanation as to WHY somatic cells ( i:e the body cells) reproduce by MITOSIS (thereby maintaining the species’ standard chromosome number in each cell) and WHY sex cells (i:e the sperm and the egg cells) are produced by MEIOSIS —wherein that chromosome number is halved so that, at the union of the male and female gametes during fertilization, the chromosome number is brought back to its standard previous state ?

Evolutionary theorists ask us to believe that chance occurrences like random mutations brought about this marvelously interdependent process of, first, splitting the genetic information into equal halves through the process of meiosis, and, second, recombining it through the process of fertilization.

Take a look at this intelligent decision:
"splitting and recombining" the genetic information.

These two processes must simultaneously began to exist in a single generation for a sexual reproduction to exist !

If only "splitting process" occur and there is no "recombining process", then the standard chromosome number for each species would continue to be halved at every generation.

Again, if only "recombining process" occur without the "splitting process", then the standard chromosome number for each species would continue to be doubled at every generation.

Now can these two interdependent processes ( splitting and recombining of genetic information) be brought into existence at the same time by an unintelligent process of nature like random mutations which has no purpose and direction ?

Not only an intricate process is required to produce the sperm and egg cells in the first place through meiosis, but another equally intricate mechanism is also required to rejoin the genetic information during fertilization in order to produce the ZYGOTE, which will become the EMBRYO, which will become the FOETUS, which will become the NEWBORN and which will eventually become an intelligent EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST.

Believing that all these features just came to exist by chance through accumulated random errors in the DNA is nothing but an insult to the precious intelligence of man !

Just consider the following complex processes that make sexual reproduction to be possible in the higher animals ;

1. The secretion of gonadotropin hormones from hypothalamus ; which causes both the male and female reproductive structures to become mature and ripe for reproduction

2. Gametogenesis ; which ensure the production of the sperm and the egg cells by the testes and the ovary through meiotic divisions.

3. Highly specific and complex courtship behaviour ; which make it possible for the male and female of the same animal species to become sexually attracted to each other

4 . Copulation process ; which make it possible for the complementary male and female reproductive structures to have direct contact with each other

5. Orgasm and ejaculation ; which make it possible for the sperm cell to be ejected out from the male apparatus in searching for the egg cell

6. Capacitation : which empower the sperm cells in swimming toward the egg cell in the female reproductive tracts.

7. Acrosomal reaction ; which enable the first sperm cell to use its acrosomal enzymes to digest and penetrate through the surface of the egg cell

8. Fertilization ; which enable the nuclei of the egg cell and sperm cell to fuse with each other thereby recombining their genetic information

9. Cortical or Zona reaction ; which prevent the egg cell from being fertilized by more than one sperm cell, a condition known as polyspermy.

10. Implantation ; which make it possible for the the fertilized egg (the zygote) to attach itself to the wall of the womb in order to get its nourishments from the maternal blood without being attacked or rejected by the maternal immune system

11. Embryonic development ; which make it possible for the different tissues and organs of the embryo to be constructed and assembled from scratch using the recombined genetic information carry by the zygote .

12. Labour and delivery process ; which make it possible for the developed foetus to be expelled out of the womb as new born baby (through rhythmic contraction of the womb and the abdominal muscles induced by oxytocin hormone secreted by pituitary gland)

The idea that all these TWELVE INTERCONNECTED complex processes “just evolved” by chance through random errors accumulated slowly in the DNA (without any intelligent planning from beginning to the end) is unworthy of consideration.

Lewis Thomas, the highly regarded medical doctor who served for many years as the president and chancellor of the prestigious Cancer Center in United State of America, was unable to contain his enthusiasm for the system we know as “sexual reproduction".

In his book, The Medusa and the Snail, he wrote about the “miracle” of how one sperm cell fuse with one egg cell to produce the cell we know as a zygote, which, nine months later, will become a newborn baby. He concluded:

"The mere existence of that cell (i:e the zygote ) should be one of the GREATEST ASTONISHMENT of the earth. People ought to be walking around all day, all through their waking hours, calling to each other in endless wonderment, talking of nothing except that cell.... If anyone does succeed in explaining it (i:e how the fertilized egg cell called zygote transform itself to become a beautiful newborn baby), within my lifetime, I will charter a skywriting airplane, maybe a whole fleet of them, and send them aloft to write one great exclamation point after another around the whole sky, until all my money runs out"

However, Dr. Lewis’ money is perfectly safe. No one has been able to explain—from an evolutionary point of view—the origin of sexual reproduction and the intricate development of a NEWBORN BABY from a single tiny ball of cell we call ZYGOTE

Fantastic evidence

1 Like

Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Abdulgaffar22: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

It is wonderful that in this same book Lewis discusses in “The Wonderful Mistake”: the way in which the DNA molecule was destined to make mistakes as it evolved, resulting in mutations and what we consider progress in evolution. Tongue in cheek, Thomas comments that if a human commission had been in charge of the process, mass firings would probably have resulted. Probably Lewis' joke should apply to the creator you assume created DNA.

Also Lewis says in the book, we should spend our time worrying about how to encourage mutations, since improvement arises from...

Meanwhile I cannot find independent corroboration that the quote you made came from the book.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thank you, OP.
This is a terrific write-up from a truly science-inclined mind; however, I think you might be pouring water into a basket here. The people you're targeting with this piece exist in an abjectly deluded world, to them evolution is non negotiable, an absolute fait accompli. It is even more shocking these days as many of them now believe they'd someday evolve into fictional characters like the X-men, or the avengers or something of the sort(!)
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Abdulgaffar22: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
aadoiza:
Thank you, OP.
This is a terrific write-up from a truly science-inclined mind; however, I think you might be pouring water into a basket here. The people you're targeting with this piece exist in an abjectly deluded world, to them evolution is non negotiable, an absolute fait accompli. It is even more shocking these days as many of them now believe they'd someday evolve into fictional characters like the X-men, or the avengers or something of the sort(!)

Don't worry . I know him very well. No amount of scientific or logical evidence can convince him about the existence of God. I have seriously determined not to have any dialogue with him.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
aadoiza:
Thank you, OP.

Who are these people who believe they'll evolve into Xmen? They must not understand how evolution works either.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by sonmvayina(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
i will love to share this video...watch and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXNiLxi3HyM
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Abdulgaffar22: 1:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

It is written in Wikipedia as follows;

"Mating dances, the songs of males to attract females or the mutual grooming of pairs, are all examples of typical courtship behavior that allows both recognition and reproductive isolation. This is because each of the stages of courtship depend on the behavior of the partner. The male will only move onto the second stage of the exhibition if the female shows certain responses in her behavior. He will only pass onto the third stage when she displays a second key behavior. The behaviors of both interlink, are synchronized in time and lead finally to copulation or the liberation of gametes into the environment. No animal that is not physiologically suitable for fertilization can complete this demanding chain of behavior. In fact, the smallest difference in the courting patterns of two species is enough to prevent mating".

According to evolutionary biologists, all these complex stages in the chain of courtship behaviours display by different animal species (for the act of copulation between male and female of the same species to become successful) just evolved by chance through random mutations.

See the thinking of our evolutionary biologists!

But the most important question to ask is this;

Who really "PROGRAMMED" all these chain of complex and specific behaviours in the DNA of these animals ?

Of course, mere mutations (i:e changing of nucleotides of a DNA with another nucleotides) is not sufficient to explain the ultimate origin of these complex behaviours just like the ink of a biro used to write an information on a paper is not sufficient to explain the origin of the meaning or interpretation carried by that information.

So where exactly do all these complex and specific behaviours display by different animal species come from ?
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

It is written in Wikipedia as follows;

"Mating dances, the songs of males to attract females or the mutual grooming of pairs, are all examples of typical courtship behavior that allows both recognition and reproductive isolation. This is because each of the stages of courtship depend on the behavior of the partner. The male will only move onto the second stage of the exhibition if the female shows certain responses in her behavior. He will only pass onto the third stage when she displays a second key behavior. The behaviors of both interlink, are synchronized in time and lead finally to copulation or the liberation of gametes into the environment. No animal that is not physiologically suitable for fertilization can complete this demanding chain of behavior. In fact, the smallest difference in the courting patterns of two species is enough to prevent mating".

According to evolutionary biologists, all these complex stages in the chain of courtship behaviours display by different animal species (for the act of copulation between male and female of the same species to become successful) just evolved by chance through random mutations.

See the thinking of our evolutionary biologists!

But the most important question to ask is this;

Who really "PROGRAMMED" all these chain of complex and specific behaviours in the DNA of these animals ?

Of course, mere mutation (i:e changing of one nucleotide base of a DNA with another nucleotide base) is not sufficient to explain the ultimate origin of these complex behaviours just like the ink of a biro used to write an information on a paper is not sufficient to explain the origin of the meaning or interpretation carried by that information.

So where exactly do all these complex and specific behaviours display by different animal species come from ?

Pavlov already showed us that animal behaviour can be modified by various liberties and constraints. The environment and its changes already provide sufficient cause to modify animal behaviour eg birds flying south for the winter or squirels stockpiling food to survive the winter or bears hibernating to survive winter. It does not require a leap of faith, to assume a creator, to see that even mating behaviour can be modified by environmental constraints.
For example, some species are able to adjust the structure of their mating calls to compensate for increased background noise from human traffic. Also, In three-spined sticklebacks ( Gasterosteus aculeatus ), for example, human-mediated changes to visibility in the water column relaxes the intensity of male–male competition, allowing males to signal dishonestly to females. This increases the chances of females mating with poor quality suitors, which are more likely to cannibalize the females’ eggs.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Abdulgaffar22: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Just like chain of courtship behaviours exhibit by male and female of the same species must be COMPATIBLE, their reproductive structures must also be COMPATIBLE with each other.

For example, while male ducks have corkscrew-shaped phalluses, female ducks have anti-corkscrew-shaped vaginal tracts.

Again, while male blue whale has the largest phallus throughout the animal kingdom, female blue whale has the largest vaginal tract

If different sets of reproductive structures found in all these animals were created by a process of chance (i:e by random mutations in the DNA), then there is no way for different set of male and female reproductive structures to be COMPATIBLE with each other in term of shape, size and function.

Are we to believe to that as the phallus of a male duck gradually change to become corkscrew in shape by a process of chance, then vaginal tract of a female duck also gradually change in a CORRESPONDING manner to become anti-corkscrew in shape by another process of chance ?

Again, are we to believe that as the phallus of a male blue whale increases in size gradually and gradually by a process of chance , the vaginal tract of the female blue whale also increases in size gradually and gradually in a CORRESPONDING manner by another process of chance ?

Can two independent processes of chance (random mutations in DNA) work toward the same goal over millions of years ?

If process of chance (i:e random mutations in the DNA) cannot fulfill such a difficult task, is there any other process of nature that can make a male and female of the same species to be COMPATIBLE with each other in respect of their courtship behaviours and in respect of their reproductive structures ? Of course there is none.

It is only intelligence that can fulfill such intelligent tasks.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Abdulgaffar22: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

When the children reach the age of puberty, a small part of the brain known as hypothalamus release a certain hormone called gonadotropin. This hormone then stimulate pituitary gland to secret Luteinizing hormone and Follicle stimulating hormone which respectively causes the male and female reproductive structures to develop and ready for sexual reproduction.

But the question that remain a mystery to the scientists is this ; how does a mass of unconscious cells known as hypothalamus KNOW THE TIME of puberty and then act accordingly ?
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Just like chain of courtship behaviours exhibit by male and female of the same species must be COMPATIBLE, their reproductive structures must also be COMPATIBLE with each other.

For example, while male ducks have corkscrew-shaped phalluses, female ducks have anti-corkscrew-shaped vaginal tracts.

Again, while male blue whale has the largest phallus throughout the animal kingdom, female blue whale has the largest vaginal tract

If different sets of reproductive structures found in all these animals were created by a process of chance (i:e by random mutations in the DNA), then there is no way for different set of male and female reproductive structures to be COMPATIBLE with each other in term of shape, size and function.

Are we to believe to that as the phallus of a male duck gradually change to become corkscrew in shape by a process of chance, then vaginal tract of a female duck also gradually change in a CORRESPONDING manner to become anti-corkscrew in shape by another process of chance ?

Again, are we to believe that as the phallus of a male blue whale increases in size gradually and gradually by a process of chance , the vaginal tract of the female blue whale also increases in size gradually and gradually in a CORRESPONDING manner by another process of chance ?

Can two independent processes of chance (random mutations in DNA) work toward the same goal over millions of years ?

If process of chance (i:e random mutations in the DNA) cannot fulfill such a difficult task, is there any other process of nature that can make a male and female of the same species to be COMPATIBLE with each other in respect of their courtship behaviours and in respect of their reproductive structures ? Of course there is none.

It is only intelligence that can fulfill such intelligent tasks.

Are we to believe a creator created a specific species of duck (not all ducks have cocks talkless of being corkscrew shaped) to have painful sex? That this same creator engineered cats to have painful sex with the males having spines on their cocks?

If this is the work of intelligence then this is a malicious intelligence with no sign of empathy for suffering and death. It makes vastly more sense that these are undirected developments in a universe that has no overlords dictating anything. Suffering and death become understandably resolved in such a case.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

When the children reach the age of puberty, a small part of the brain known as hypothalamus release a certain hormone called gonadotropin. This hormone then stimulate pituitary gland to secret Luteinizing hormone and Follicle stimulating hormone which respectively causes the male and female reproductive structures to develop and ready for sexual reproduction.

But the question that remain a mystery to the scientists is this ; how does a mass of unconscious cells known as hypothalamus KNOW THE TIME of puberty and then act accordingly ?

The simple answer is it does not know which is why the onset of puberty is never at the same age in every person.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
My response is that when Creationists talk about God creating every individual species as a separate act, they always instance hummingbirds, or orchids, sunflowers and beautiful things. But I tend to think instead of a parasitic worm that is boring through the eye of a boy sitting on the bank of a river in West Africa, [a worm] that's going to make him blind. And [I ask them], 'Are you telling me that the God you believe in, who you also say is an all-merciful God, who cares for each one of us individually, are you saying that God created this worm that can live in no other way than in an innocent child's eyeball? Because that doesn't seem to me to coincide with a God who's full of mercy'.
- Sir David Attenborough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2019
LordReed:

Who are these people who believe they'll evolve into Xmen? They must not understand how evolution works either.
All I know is they are evolution shibboleths just like you lot.
Perhaps they don't understand how it works, or you're the one behind on your evolution programming doses. LWKMD!!
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2019
aadoiza:

All I know is they are evolution shibboleths just like you lot.
Perhaps they don't understand how it works, or you're the one behind on your evolution programming doses. LWKMD!!

You can prove so by showing me 3 scientific papers that conclude that humans are evolving into Xmen.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2019
LordReed:

You can prove so by showing me 3 scientific papers that conclude that humans are evolving into Xmen.

Why would I wanna do that? I don't give a hoot what you guys believe you'd evolve into. And however numerous the number of spurious scientific papers they churn out, evolution will remain hocus-pocus that it really is, in perpetuity.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2019
aadoiza:

Why would I wanna do that? I don't give a hoot what you guys believe you'd evolve into. And however numerous the number of spurious scientific papers they churn out, evolution will remain hocus-pocus that it really is, in perpetuity.

So then we can conclude you are merely speaking out your arse concerning what evolution teaches and what humans may evolve into.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
LordReed:

So then we can conclude you are merely speaking out your arse concerning what evolution teaches and what humans may evolve into.
I only mockingly stated what some of you believe you guys would evolve into.
As far as I'm concerned, evolution is a fat arse LIE, humans will forever remain humans just as we have been from the beginning of life to the end inclusive. However, if you care, you can present real evidence, not mumbo jumbo, of your familial human evolution from whatever or however it used to be to humans, anything short of that will be deemed moonshine, cockamie, and pathetic.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
aadoiza:

I only mockingly stated what some of you believe you guys would evolve into.
As far as I'm concerned, evolution is a fat arse LIE, humans will forever remain humans just as we have been from the beginning of life to the end inclusive. However, if you care, you can present real evidence, not mumbo jumbo, of your familial human evolution from whatever or however it used to be to humans, anything short of that will be deemed moonshine, cockamie, and pathetic.

Ok so you admit you were talking out of your arse, thanks for being honest.

For evidence start here: http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
LordReed:

Ok so you admit you were talking out of your arse, thanks for being honest.

The level of your brainwashing no be here oo.

[s]For evidence start here: http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence[/s]
Bullshit as usual.
I find it utterly pathetic and farcical that a materialist like you can't provide a physical evidence for such a supposedly physical and natural phenomenon as the cognitive-distressing, unsubstantiated, and poorly-concocted crap i.e. evolution, but could cavort the entirety of this forum demand a physical evidence for spiritual entities, especially God. This only demonstrates the inconsistencies and flaws in your lopsided and hypocritical method of verification.
I pity atheists who think the word "atheist" is synonymous with smart. LOL

If you can't provide a real evidence for your evolution, then you can revel in being literally held spell-bound by the magicKal evolution hocus-pocus.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
aadoiza:

The level of your brainwashing no be here oo.

Bullshit as usual.
I find it utterly pathetic and farcical that a materialist like you can't provide a physical evidence for such a supposedly physical and natural phenomenon as the cognitive-distressing, unsubstantiated, and poorly-concocted crap i.e. evolution, but could cavort the entirety of this forum demand a physical evidence for spiritual entities, especially God. This only demonstrates the inconsistencies and flaws in your lopsided and hypocritical method of verification.
I pity atheists who think the word "atheist" is synonymous with smart. LOL

If you can't provide a real evidence for your evolution, then you can revel in being literally held spell-bound by the magicKal evolution hocus-pocus.

You should have just said you don't know how to read, that would make sense about your inability to comprehend the presented facts in the link.

BTW it's very rich that you who believes in an unseen being capable of existing without a universe to exist in, is calling someone else spellbound by magic. It's called projecting.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
LordReed:

You should have just said you don't know how to read, that would make sense about your inability to comprehend the presented facts in the link.

BTW it's very rich that you who believes in an unseen being capable of existing without a universe to exist in, is calling someone else spellbound by magic. It's called projecting.
More padding and circumlocution from the atheist.
Show us how your ancestry magicKally evolved from being nothing or whatever to humans. Failure to do so makes you worse than those who believe in an unseen being.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
aadoiza:

More padding and circumlocution from the atheist.
Show us how your ancestry magicKally evolved from being nothing or whatever to humans. Failure to do so makes you worse than those who believe in an unseen being.

And more arse talking from the god believer. Find the nearest adult remedial classes since you continue indicate you can't read.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
LordReed:

And more arse talking from the god believer. Find the nearest adult remedial classes since you continue indicate you can't read.
You don see yourself abi? When we talk about spiritism you're quick to dismiss the written accounts of those who have made contacts with otherworldly entities, but here you are shamelessly trying your level best to foist the spurious written accounts of your self-delusion i.e. evolution down my throat. Oh my bloody WORLD! My gorge rises at the level of insincerity being displayed by you, reed.

I'm asking once again, given us real evidence or you can just admit to basking in the euphoria of your self-delusion(!)
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
aadoiza:

You don see yourself abi? When we talk about spiritism you're quick to dismiss the written accounts of those who have made contacts with otherworldly entities, but here you are shamelessly trying your level best to foist the spurious written accounts of your self-delusion i.e. evolution down my throat. Oh my bloody WORLD! My gorge rises at the level of insincerity being displayed by you, reed.

I'm asking once again, given us real evidence or you can just admit to basking in the euphoria of your self-delusion(!)

I don't dismiss the accounts out of hand. What we continuously demand without any resolution is replication. I think it was even you balked one time I asked you to send any spirit being you summon to me. You start giving all sorts of excuses on why it can't be done. That's on you man not me.

Pushed what down your throat? LoL are you high? You asked for evidence, I give it to you, you refused to read it and start ranting. Who is the insincere one here? You of course. What I expected was a discussion of what I presented but you couldn't even be bothered to come out of your hidey hole for that so how is it my fault?
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by aadoiza: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2019
LordReed:

I don't dismiss the accounts out of hand. What we continuously demand without any resolution is replication. I think it was even you balked one time I asked you to send any spirit being you summon to me. You start giving all sorts of excuses on why it can't be done. That's on you man not me.

Pushed what down your throat? LoL are you high? You asked for evidence, I give it to you, you refused to read it and start ranting. Who is the insincere one here? You of course. What I expected was a discussion of what I presented but you couldn't even be bothered to come out of your hidey hole for that so how is it my fault?
Ok. I don hear.
if, according to you lot, reality is anything that can be demonstrated but all evolution shibboleths have failed to show us how this fat LIE is.
You lot can't provide physical evidence for a presumed physical phenomenon, and you call yourselves materialist? Not so good, man.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2019
aadoiza:

Ok. I don hear.
if, according to you lot, reality is anything that can be demonstrated but all evolution shibboleths have failed to show us how this fat LIE is.
You lot can't provide physical evidence for a presumed physical phenomenon, and you call yourselves materialist? Not so good, man.

Evolution has been observed in real time. Are you going to read an article on it, discuss the presented information or are you just going to speak out your arse if I present it to you?
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by paxonel(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Certainly, evolution will not possibly occur by chance. There was an intervention of an intelligent spiritual God somewhere along the line which is the origin of sexual reproduction.
Re: Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution by Akin1212(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
paxonel:
Certainly, evolution will not possibly occur by chance. There was an intervention of an intelligent spiritual God somewhere along the line which is the origin of sexual reproduction.

Were you there when this intervention took place or are you just contributing assumptions as it suits your whim and bias?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Recall TB Joshua Prophecy To David Lyon As Bayelsa Election Nullified! / Odumejeje Is Seen Lifting The Catholic "Blessed Sacrament / Aliens Are Not "Aliens" But Demons, Do Not Allow Yourself Get Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.