Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Have You Ever Traveled Far Just To Get That Nostalgia Feeling?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Traveled Far Just To Get That Nostalgia Feeling?? (400 Views)

These Adulthood Realities Give Us Nostalgia About Our Childhood Privileges / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Traveled Far Just To Get That Nostalgia Feeling?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pardon my moniker smiley

Last weekend was the best moment of my life!! cry been long I visited my home town.....been a very long long time. Over the weekend, I took it upon myself to travel there just for a ME-time.

After about 9hours travel to the south, I got to my home town. Immediately I touched down this very familiar neighborhood, there was this breeze of my childhood that blew past me. Mehnnn!!!, it was as if I was watching a live video of how I used to roam that neighborhood when I was a kid. cry

I got my weed out of the car, lit and smoked some, it worsened everything. I was in tears for no reason, cry

I could see a clearer picture of my childhood (weed smokers can relate) I saw how I used to steal fruits from neighbors, pushing of tyre(motorcycles tyre), watching movies from a Neighbors window etc........... that feeling was the best I ever had!!!

This life shar!!! After all this journey, it ends someday and that’s it.

Anyways. anyone here traveled far just to have that nostalgia feeling? Be it to taste that special childhood food, see a sight, etc. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Traveled Far Just To Get That Nostalgia Feeling?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
feel the same way too... but as soon as i get home, i get really bored within a few days.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Traveled Far Just To Get That Nostalgia Feeling?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
feel the same way too... but as soon as i get home, i get really bored within a few days.
i spent just two days there. So there was no time to get bored. Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Traveled Far Just To Get That Nostalgia Feeling?? by nlPoster: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
No, I havent.
Re: Have You Ever Traveled Far Just To Get That Nostalgia Feeling?? by Skykid1208(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2019
I can relate, 2014 I traveled to kubwa Abuja after 12 years, the place I partly grew up, I went to the house we use to live and the feeling was awesome!
It was like I traveled back in time.

(1) (Reply)

Jamrock Caribbean Cuisine Lekki / Acceptable Proof Of Home Tie And Fund For Visa And Immigration Purposes. / Spoken Words On Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.