Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How To Make 2, 000 Naira Just Posting And Sharing Content In A Week - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make 2, 000 Naira Just Posting And Sharing Content In A Week (199 Views)

Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 2, 000 Naira Just Posting And Sharing Content In A Week by Miraclamp: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Do you know it is possible for you to make up to 2000 naira per week, yes! It is real.
It is promoting products for company. Sign up for adsclap watch store affiliate programs and post the affiliates links you receive on your whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook anywhere and when someone clicks the link and buy anything you'll be giving a commission of 11% of the product price. e.g. Someone buy a watch of 5k the 11% of 5k is #550, so you'll get #550, sell 5k watches twice you'll make #1100 and if you sell five within a week you'll get #2750.

Cool right, they pay with bank transfer. No need to struggle to convert your point to money. It's directly to your account.

I think this is the best affiliate program, it's cost you nothing, just copying and pasting of links...

Try this and you'll thank me.
I just want to help someone make money, comment or ask anything I'll reply or you can message their customer care for more information.

https://adsclap.com/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/

(1) (Reply)

Well-researched Vocational Studies And Education Project Topics And Materials / Help For Aspirants And Admission Seekers. / What You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.