Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon (484 Views)

How Is Amazon Kdp Course Sounds To You. Earn Dollars, With Just Smartphone. / How To Make 2, 000 Naira Just Posting And Sharing Content In A Week / Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon by Affliatechris01(f): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Have you ever snap a picture? I know you do, afterall I see how you upload those beautiful pics on your timeline!

What if you are been paid for uploading a pic? It interesting right?

Anyways, My People, I know have told you about kindle direct publishing without been a writer but I haven't tell you this

WHAT IS PHOTO BOOK
A photo book is a book in which photographs make a significant contribution to the overall content.

AMAZON PHOTOBOOK

This is a book of photographs/Images that has an overarching theme or follows a storyline – a convenient and reasonably cheap way of disseminating the work of a photographer to a mass audience through various photographs & storyline under the Art & photography niche in the Kindle store

Do you love to make cool cash with your photos, but wish you had an audience to share them with?

Getting your photo books published can be a difficult and expensive process — but not with Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) on Amazon.

With KDP, you can publish your own photo books on Amazon for free, where it’ll be available to the milli#ns of Amazon shoppers who use Kindle readers.

With Amazon’s free print-on-demand service, you can also offer your customers a physical paperback copy of your photo book.

Don't just post here on facebook or IG, your pictures can bring you good money on amazon, connect with me on whatsapp NOW
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

P:s: Check Out My Fine Pix With Boo

Re: Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon by Affliatechris01(f): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2022
If you are in the category of people tired of working and getting peanuts at the end, this is for you

Re: Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon by Affliatechris01(f): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Happy sunday nairalander, don't just bless your social media with your pic, make good cash with it using kdp PHOTOBOOK
Connect with me on whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon by Affliatechris01(f): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Serious people already taking ACTIONS that transforms there life

Re: Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon by Affliatechris01(f): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Serious people already getting started with what can transforms there life

Re: Instead Of Just Posting Your Pictures, Make Dollars With It Monthly On Amazon by Affliatechris01(f): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Goodmorning my people! All what you need is an Opportunity but 2things are involved, you must see it and seize it! Else it will slip from your hands

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Salary 2024, Ranks And Allowances / Job Title: Momo PSB Canvassers / Cipm Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.