Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website (705 Views)

How To Activate 200MB For N50 On MTN, Valid For 14 Days / How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / How To Activate Airtel 4.5gb For N1000: Get 1.5gb Data + Free 3gb Youtube Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by mike272(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please, guys, I need your help on how to activate sticky header ads on my Adsense website. like what is used with most websites. thanks.
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by Sanchez01: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
I sure hope you know it violates AdSense policy? Your account can be disabled with that.
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by mike272(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Sanchez01:
I sure hope you know it violates AdSense policy? Your account can be disabled with that.

I don't think so. Thats what most website uses that are using adsense. maybe you dont understand what I meant.
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by Sanchez01: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2019
mike272:

I don't think so. Thats what most website uses that are using adsense. maybe you dont understand what I meant.
The websites you see them on run on premium accounts. Most of the website owners either have a premium account or handed their account to a GCP's who then uses the Certified Partner's account and the premium feature which is sticky ads.

Don't say you weren't warned. AdSense isn't joking these days and one little mishap will have your account disappear like fart.
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2019
mike272:
Please, guys, I need your help on how to activate sticky header ads on my Adsense website. like what is used with most websites. thanks.
I can help you with that. Chat me up on -0-8-1-3-8-6-6-36-9-7
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by mike272(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sanchez01:

The websites you see them on run on premium accounts. Most of the website owners either have a premium account or handed their account to a GCP's who then uses the Certified Partner's account and the premium feature which is sticky ads.

Don't say you weren't warned. AdSense isn't joking these days and one liqttle mishap will have your account disappear like fart.

Can somebody lose its AdSense account just because he activated sticky header ads? dude its not possible ..stop trying to scare . anyone. if its wrong then thousands of sites will not be using it. How is this a crime?

Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by Sanchez01: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
mike272:

Can somebody lose its AdSense account just because he activated sticky header ads? dude its not possible ..stop trying to scare . anyone. if its wrong then thousands of sites will not be using it. How is this a crime?
SMH... That isn't a sticker but a feature of auto-ads. The ad type is called the 'anchor ad'. You clearly don't know what a sticker ad is.

PS: Don't contract anyone to do it for you. Ask questions and do this yourself before you are scammed of your AdSense account.
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by Playthepianos: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
visit your AdSense account, enable auto ads and also enable anchor ads in the auto ads. That's it. I found out last week, it's working on my blog, and really increases revenue.

www.playthepianos.com.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by mike272(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thanks a lot
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by bedfordng(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
mike272:
although there lots of sticky plugin in WordPress repository which you can try . you might get ban for it though because AdSense don't allow for normal users

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by mike272(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Playthepianos:
visit your AdSense account, enable auto ads and also enable anchor ads in the auto ads. That's it. I found out last week, it's working on my blog, and really increases revenue.

www.playthepianos.com.

Have done it. this helped. Somebody here was asking for my log in details to do it, imgine. I wonder what his real plan is. Thank u
Re: Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website by Sifonudoh: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian adsense for sale, new policy
call/whatsapp me 09068605947

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create And Develop Mobile Apps / How Google Bert's Update Will Affect Websites And SEO Globally - Victor Winners / Website Design For Less Than 20k Vs The One More Than 100k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.