Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020? (712 Views)

10 SEO On Page Factors 2019 / Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking / I Run Free On-page And Off-page SEO On Every Website I Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020? by youtubeseoexper: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Due to the increasing competition in the online marketing and online advertising scene, there are already many options to promote a certain product or service. While tradition dictates that article marketing and organic search engine optimization are the best tools in the shed, a new online marketing method has come to light youtube SEO marketing. Video marketing is generally similar to article marketing, except that you need a compelling and creative video in exchange for an effective and compelling article. And in the same way that you submit articles to various online article directories, videos intended for video marketing are submitted to video sharing sites, the most popular of which is YouTube.

You do not have to be an expert or professional videographer or even a highly experienced online marketer to be able to create a YouTube video that will help increase your website rank and attract more website visitors. With the kind of technology and gadgets we have today, anyone can make a decent video that will exceed YouTube standards.

But while creating the video itself is simple, thinking about ways to implement SEO through your YouTube videos is a bit complicated. Unlike article marketing, video marketing may not be as easy to manipulate and may require a little more than just the basics.

Here are some reminders that will help you stay on track while using SEO for YouTube videos. Your video title must contain the correct keywords. Just as how important article headlines are, the video titles of your YouTube videos should be made carefully.

Think about how a normal YouTube user would work what words would they use when searching for a particular video?

As much as possible, avoid placing common titles on your YouTube videos. be creative; Find a way for your video to start with the title.
Do not hesitate to explain your details in detail.

If you are trying to promote a product, say a food processor, for example, do not skimp on the details once the video starts. But keep in mind the keywords you're targeting - they should still be present in your description.

Visit the list of more details and features about the food processor. Talk about its brand, the name of its model, which makes it unique, and likewise, when placing keywords, people will search with food processor videos in mind.

Link your YouTube videos to other websites.
Like doing SEO for blogs, you have to link your videos to other websites to get the full effect of SEO in your favor. Link your videos to your own blog, Facebook page, and other websites that may be of interest.
Re: How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020? by GabriellePeake: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Isn't it enough to just run a YouTube advertisement? It seems easier.
Re: How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020? by Daskwer: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
I sometimes use the services of SEO companies. As a result, the number of customers on my website has increased, so I agree with the author of this article.
Re: How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020? by Cabardin: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
I've learned from my own experience that SEO services are essential on YouTube. First, it increases your videos in the rating. Second, it increases the audience reach, which means that the probability of finding potential customers is much higher. But the most important thing is to work with companies that use the most up-to-date methods of promotion. For example, I was surprised when a simple 2D Explainer Video brought my company many new customers. And now I understand how stupid it's to ignore modern marketing methods that work better than any advertising.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Newbie / How Can I Get A Free Domain Name For Learning Purpose / School Management Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.