Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (75753 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:23am On Nov 22, 2019
SOG keep off my mentions.......I don't find you worthy of my attention, twerp.
AstroG:

Hmmmm
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Hey Buffon......in the past, how often did you ever hear of wives cheating? Today's wives learnt the practice from their husbands who have been cheating, get that into your dead brain, if you can't absorb that simple fact, hangg yourself.
paparazi1:
How do you mean women learnt how to cheat from their husbands, you talk like a fool

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by CanadaOrBust: 2:35am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:
What's the exact problem so we know how to advise you, op.

Is it the fact of the man or he was wearing a skirt? Which one did you find offensive?

The skirt of course, the man is nothing
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by qualityovenbake(m): 2:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Pussywar:

But why do you people feel that when your partner cheats, you should punish the person he/she cheated with? They not worth the stress, the cheating partner and his/her lover. I'm walking away, quietly.
If he had caught them in an hotel or any other place other than his house, I will be against him if he lays a hand on the man. But if the he-goat has the effrontery to sleep with a married woman at her matrimonial house, he should get ready to face the consequences that comes with the abominable act.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by raphy(m): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2019
that first to comment must be a case study na them be that.
see as show her savage skills on men.
i hail her powerfull stupidity.
i no mention anyone o.
*zoom to next thread*
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Tarabye: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Tarabye: 3:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Chelseafan99: 3:35am On Nov 22, 2019
The world has never been the same ever since women were created.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nuland(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Marriages of today. Wives learnt cheating from their husbands. Men are to be blamed. lipsrsealed

I pity the man wey marry U/ go marry U!

U trying to justify what the woman did Is evil.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:47am On Nov 22, 2019
BLEMOSEDU:

My wife is also guilty of this, any time she does something bad and I confront her she gets defensive, blaming me for acting the way she did lol
You are in a toxic marriage. So sad for you.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Rextizzy: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Marriages of today. Wives learnt cheating from their husbands. Men are to be blamed. lipsrsealed
Look at your smelling mouth
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by deltateam: 5:11am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:
What's the exact problem so we know how to advise you, op.

Is it the fact of the man or he was wearing a skirt? Which one did you find offensive?

grin
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by whatthefuck01: 5:19am On Nov 22, 2019
so hw can we be of hlp? u need ur wife back?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

Translate plz

I dont speak whatever language that is.

It's the exclamation "oh my God"in ibo language.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Hangulsaram: 5:32am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Mumu
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2019
But why would a reasonable guy bang a married woman in her matrimonial home?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Mbcastrol(m): 5:59am On Nov 22, 2019
This Institution called marriage is scary, i wonder what kids from homes like this go through..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Lordbricks(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Wow..your logic is lovely,quite fascinating..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by RICHOLAC(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I hope are you not trying to schemishly justify evil in this regard?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by RICHOLAC(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2019
raphy:

i no mention anyone o.

*zoom to next thread*
Hahaha, i got you, infact you can see far.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by thundafire: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2019
Truly a strange country
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Btruth: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2019
He had better go and run the DNA test on all those kids to be sure those kids are his.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by VULCAN(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2019
The man said he alighted from the bus at 11pm.

Perhaps when you get to your house by midnight the doors are open.

Not so for the rest of us.

ZooOga:
>>When I reached home I knocked and she came to receive me,” he told Citizen TV.

FP entertainment sha.... what man knocks on his own door for entry?

gullible readers take it away. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Nawa for you o
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by mozona(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2019
so the man is wearing skirt!

their love strong for her to give the man skirt wear.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Trybes(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Look at this bastarrrdd.........I am a product of a perfect marital union made up of a responsible father and mother, get lost. I am not like you.
But you sound completely irresponsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by skedy1(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Una sure say we go marry so??
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nlPoster: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2019
VULCAN:
The man said he lighted from the bus at 11pm.

Perhaps when you get your house by midnight the doors are open.

Not so for the rest of us.

The man doesnt have a key you mean. So if the wife is at work he wouldn't enter?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nlPoster: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2019
raphy:

i no mention anyone o.

*zoom to next thread*

As second to comment, I recommend the quote button.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Men cheat the problem is the man, women cheat the problem is the man. When will you all taken responsibility for your action? You the type that will never admit your wrong doing. You can try this with an urhobo man, you go turn first wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.