Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,807 members, 7,837,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (75770 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by paparazi1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Marriages of today. Wives learnt cheating from their husbands. Men are to be blamed. lipsrsealed
How do you mean women learnt how to cheat from their husbands, you talk like a fool

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
cosplay wink if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Pussywar(f): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
qualityovenbake:
He should had force the he-goat to deposit one of his balls as down payment for having sex with his wife.

But why do you people feel that when your partner cheats, you should punish the person he/she cheated with? They not worth the stress, the cheating partner and his/her lover. I'm walking away, quietly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by ZooOga: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
>>When I reached home I knocked and she came to receive me,” he told Citizen TV.

FP entertainment sha.... what man knocks on his own door for entry?

gullible readers take it away. grin
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Antoeni(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
All Join
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nlPoster: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
ZooOga:
>>When I reached home I knocked and she came to receive me,” he told Citizen TV.

FP entertainment sha.... what man knocks on his own door for entry?

gullible readers take it away. grin

Perhaps the op means the door was locked and there was no key.

So, the wife quietly opened the door and waited for the illicit lover to say hello to the husband, not knowing it would turn to fight.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nwaonyishi69: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Let her go. Very good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by SaintLorenzo(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Give people time. Give people space. Don’t beg anyone to stay. Let them roam. What’s meant for you will always be yours

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by hakunamatata00(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
noisy45:
Why is it that married women are so easy to Bleep
When they are tired of chopping banana all this while biko let's try cucumber ojere....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by marwanafrica: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:
What's the exact problem so we know how to advise you, op.

Is it the fact of the man or he was wearing a skirt? Which one did you find offensive?

Are you an advicer?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Godhatesodomy: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by samdede(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Take heart. Shit happen sometimes.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by edward1106(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Marriages of today. Wives learnt cheating from their husbands. Men are to be blamed. lipsrsealed

You're 'beginning to sound" like the biblical Adam (known for shifting blame and giving a wrong response ). grin

On the other hand, I will support your claim given wives of today start doing everything their husband do. But until such is the case, then it will be a thing of choice and one should be accountable for his or her action.

In all, stop the blame game!
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Lugianostar(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Men have sold their respect for a piece of pomo in the name of pampering them and as well trying very hard to be modernize!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by noisy45(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
hakunamatata00:

When they are tired of chopping banana all this while biko let's try cucumber ojere....

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by RexTramadol1: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Don't marry

And if you must marry, be ready for poo
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Splendor27: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
What do you expect when u married a slay queen
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by alen4smith(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
see this one !
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nlPoster: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
marwanafrica:

Are you an advicer?

Yes, on fake stories .

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Babaken(m): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Typical "average" woman, never guilty of anything, nothing is their fault hahahaha :-)
don't mind That product of one night stand That's how they reason.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Shame on you.
Such wives are called 'PUBLIC TOILETS

spits..........
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Hmmmmmm...... I don't understand your point... So if a man cheats.... The lady should do same to appease the gods or the devil shebi? undecided

Who is actually fooling who dx days?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by MrgudK(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2019
BLEMOSEDU:

My wife is also guilty of this, any time she does something bad and I confront her she gets defensive, blaming me for acting the way she did lol
Nna you are on a long tin; one chance grin
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by MrgudK(m): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2019
You just ended up confusing yourself and not me
edward1106:

You're 'beginning to sound" like the biblical Adam (known for shifting blame and giving a wrong response ). grin

On the other hand, I will support your claim given wives of today start doing everything their husband do. But until such is the case, then it will be a thing of choice and one should be accountable for his or her action.

In all, stop the blame game!

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by carlos1(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

U women are good at playing the victim n blame game. Nothing is ur fault at all. Even d menstrual pain women get, na men still give em. U pipu r saints
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Tarabye: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by edward1106(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2019
MrgudK:
You just ended up confusing yourself and not me

If you lack understanding as per the way I put down my thought, kindly ask and stop being a nuisance.

Part of my thought is also shared by the commenter above me.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Correcto: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2019
They taught themselves, cheating is a choice
LilMissFavvy:
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Estellie: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2019
I came to see the skirt. Biko where's the skirt undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:19am On Nov 22, 2019
Look at this bastarrrdd.........I am a product of a perfect marital union made up of a responsible father and mother, get lost. I am not like you.
Babaken:
don't mind That product of one night stand That's how they reason.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:20am On Nov 22, 2019
What are such husbands called? Shame on you too, vacuous buffon.
Ecne:

Shame on you.
Such wives are called 'PUBLIC TOILETS

spits..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.