Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Experience With A Lady Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Lady Today (329 Views)

My Experience With Risk Takers / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady Today by holushollah(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
So i was going through my FB pictures today and i saw a pics of a friend i have practically forgotten about, so i tried to reach out. Attached is our conversation. Guys pls lets respect ourselves. The names calling and disrespect we get as a result of adulterous ones amongst us is much.

1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady Today by LOGOBELT: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

Everybody dey vex
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today by youngsahito(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
she doesn't care
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today by Yusfunoble(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
One married man don ‘Babcock’ this one and disposed her shocked
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today by nlPoster: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
The man is certainly spending a lot of time and effort explaining himself. undecided

Much detail too.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today by AfroKnight: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2019
Bro, forgive me for laughing. It’s been a while since I’ve met a lady like this.

This lady writes like she has a mental problem. Even with all your explanation she still couldn’t have sense to understand.

She needs to see a therapist. Her problem is bigger than Bombay. grin

(1) (Reply)

Hate Speech Bill Is Anti Society Said Nigerian Law Students (LAWSAN) / Nigeria: 2baba, Burna Boy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, DJ Spinall, Joeboy Win At AFRIMA / N-power: Following 'ghost' N-teach Exposé, FG Vows To Suspend All Absconding Vol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.