Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. (5107 Views)

Ex AKS Governor And Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Godswill Akpabio Is 53 Today / Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her / Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by gregg2: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2010
Jonathan @ 53

From FEMI FOLARANMI, Yenagoa
Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today, as President Goodluck Jonathan marks his 53rd birthday, his kinsmen, from the serene Otuoke community in Ogbia Local Government Area wish him good luck. Moving through the community and talking to people, it is obvious that there is joy in their hearts, with the radiance in their eyes, as they pray profusely for a man they described as a gift to Nigeria.

From his family, to distant relations, to his friend, one thing binds all of them together: Jonathan remains the humble man, who God has decided to bless because of his disposition to life.
Dayani Green, his cousin, who stayed with him while he was deputy governor, described Jonathan as a simple man and wishes him good luck on his birthday.

“The president is a very simple person. He has feeling for fellow human beings. He does not like to indulge in anything that would make people suffer. Rather, he would do things that would satisfy the people. I wish him good luck.
“Already, his name is Goodluck, but I wish him more good luck. Right from his growing up days, in a Christian home, we have never heard that Jonathan fought anybody. He has always loved people. This is why God has continued to bless him. If you offend him, he would leave everything to God. He is not vindictive. He believes his destiny is not in the hands of man.

“His elevation to president was God’s doing. For some of us, who stayed with him then, we remember that he always told us not to let anger rule over us. He is instrumental in my going to the University of Port Harcourt. He is responsible for anything that pertains to my school. He does not discriminate. I wish him good luck on his birthday because he deserves it.”

Frank Odum Paul, Community Development Committee (CDC) chairman of Otuoke community, said right from when they were small, nobody heard that Jonathan was involved in any negative thing.
He said: “President Jonathan is my uncle. He is a humble man and I knew this right from my childhood. We have not heard that he fought with somebody or did any negative thing. This is why most of us want to emulate him and imbibe some of his characters. The entire community wish him happy birthday.
“As for the 2011 elections, he is the right person to take away the sorrows of Nigerians. I believe that he is capable of handling the affairs of this country and stabilise the economy.”

Elijah Ateki, a distant relation said that Jonathan is the ideal gift to Nigeria at a time when the country needs a leader to transform it.
“I am from Otuoke community. President Jonathan is a humble man. Before becoming president, he was one of the frontrunners of this community. He has always fought for the progress of this community. He is a peaceful man, who wants other people to progress. He has encouraged a lot of people financially and morally to go to school. He is a good man. I wish him happy birthday and best of luck, to achieve his ambition as the president of this great country. Though I am from his community and people might say I am praising him because of this, the truth is that Jonathan is a gift to Nigeria. This is a man who can fight for Nigeria. He is the only person for now who would do well for the country.”

Pa Peter Okori, who is in his 70s, said he knew Jonathan as a man who cares for the needy and prayed that nothing stops him from achieving his ambition in 2011.
The old man said: “I have known Jonathan right from when he was a young man. He is a good man and a leader. He is kind to the needy. I wish him good luck on his birthday. It is definite that he would be our president beyond 2011; nothing would stop him, by the grace of God.”

Mr. Benson Sunday Agadaga, a former commissioner for information in Bayelsa State, attended the same primary and secondary school with President Jonathan. Also, he and the president worked together briefly before going to the university. He described Jonathan as a man, who listens to people.
Agadaga wished Jonathan more good luck, as, according to him, he needs every good thing to transform Nigeria and make the people happy.

He said: “President Jonathan is my kinsman. His community is two communities away from my own, in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State. All of us attended St Michael’s Primary School, Oloibiri. He was a class ahead of me. We also met in Mater Dei School, Imiringi; we passed out the same time. We got enlisted together at the Customs and Excise in Port Harcourt and after two years, he left for the University of Port Harcourt and I also left for the tertiary institution. That was how far we went.

“Jonathan is extra-careful in doing things. He is blessed and a man of destiny. He is a leader with integrity, who listens to the views of the people. Jonathan is a meek human being who listens to people.  Initially, when he was made a prefect in school, he was reluctant because he wanted to be focused on his studies. He does not like distractions. He was eventually prevailed upon and he took the position and throughout, the House became the best. He is someone who can be described as a silent achiever. I wish him the good luck, which has been following him, so that he can use it to transform Nigeria.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/nov/20/national-20-11-2010-003.htm
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Goddex: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2010
Happy birthday Presido. May you live long.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by dplordx(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2010
I am sure Dame Patient will throw a world-class birthday bash for him today, but it would be a big PR angle if President GEJ could just tour some disaster zones all over the country. Like visiting the residents who live close to the submerged river Niger in Koggi.
But I am sure today wont be like that. Too many sycophants like Goddex will be all around him clapping his shoulder, and telling what a wonderful thing he has accomplished.
Anyways, happy birthday sir. If you ever visit this forum, I hope you think about the day it would be your last and you get to face God and tell Him if you wasted your life listening to deceivers or to His words. Dont be like Obosanjo, he wont be buried with his farms, and his billions of foreign currencies and he wont live to enjoy 1% of it
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by MaiSuya(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2010
despite my unhappiness with some of his actions, he still remains the president of Nigeria. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by mykali(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2010
Happy Birthday. . .GEJ!!!

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!

Halleluyah!!!
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by inme: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mr. President
I wish you a happy birthday
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Muza(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
happy birthday badluck,
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by jason12345: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
happy birthday MR. PRESIDENT!
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
awww, my boo is only 10yrs older than me.
I thought I was older, he's always looking young and fresh.
Happy Birthday, sexy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Mobinga: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

awww, my boo is only 10yrs older than me.
I thought I was older, he's always looking young and fresh.
Happy Birthday, sexy kiss kiss kiss
You mean 50 yrs older than you
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Beaf: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2010
Happy birthday Mr President! May your days be long!
2011 na your own. Carry go!
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mobinga:

You mean 50 yrs older than you
That's if he's 52yrs older than you grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by jambya(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2010
eyah, U old pass Obama sha! smiley anyway, long live Mr. President, long live Nigeria. Hip! Hip! Hip! Hurray!
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by mbulela: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
Happy birthday, Sir.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2010
happy birthday grin
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by FBS: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
Happy Birthday GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
On behalf of    YOUNG SUPPORTERS CLUB OF U S A  I am saying happy birthday to you Mr President,we wish you long life.We solidly support  you.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by shollyaj(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2010
Happy Bday GEJ!
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by chibaby5(f): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2010
Awwwww Happy buffday Sir! !. Wish u Many More Blessed years and God's Favours from ds day onwards. AMEN  cool
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by buzugee(m): 12:09am On Nov 21, 2010
Beaf:

gets me all the time  grin

what is he carrying ? and where is he carrying it to ?
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 21, 2010
@ CHI-BABY -----> I like the word "buff day" sounds like someone eating a buffet, lol,
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by tunyus(m): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2010
happy bday long life and prosperity to our president.i pray ur time favour us all.but presently u are not performing to my xpectation.may god help us all.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by frankcimc(m): 1:25am On Nov 21, 2010
Happy Brithday MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Muza(m): 1:26am On Nov 21, 2010
Beaf:

U guyz don rig d election finish abi?

Rig2011elections-And-Die
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by SAKUR: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2010
Happy Birthday Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan JEGA lol
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Beaf: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2010
buzugee:

gets me all the time  grin

what is he carrying ? and where is he carrying it to ?

Na di tins we dash am im go carry waka go home! grin
Happy birthday Presido! 2011? Carry go!
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by xandy84: 2:07am On Nov 21, 2010
hmm, they started praising him. please tell me is there no kid that steal, lie and do silly things while they are young? praise him till tomorrow, he will not give you all contract cos of the Northerns will not let him win next election, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSTER PRESIDO
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by agisanalyst(m): 2:30am On Nov 21, 2010
Happy Birthday Mr. President,
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by xtremeidea(m): 2:43am On Nov 21, 2010
happy birthday baba cool cool
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by freecocoa(f): 3:09am On Nov 21, 2010
Happy buyday to you,your excellentness sir,wishing you many more goodder luck in life.pee pee pee,hurray.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2010
Jonathan Ebele GoodLuck Azikiwe, JEGA ! JEGA !! JEGA!!!. At 53, how is ssexx life.
Re: Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. by xreal: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2010
Happy Birthday To MY PRESIDENT.

I expect stable electricity in Nigeria before your next birthday.

Hip! Hip! Hip!
Hurray!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does President Goodluck Jonathan Like Black Clothes - Suspicious / Elections: Igbo Flee North / OMG! Policeman Ordered To Arrest This Woman Ended Up Spending Night In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.