Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? (2854 Views)

Nigeria At 53 - What Has Been Your Story So Far? / President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by austertee01(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria is a blessed nation. Though, polluted with some no future thinking leaders we have at the top. It is high time we start prayin For Nigeria and stop doing otherwise. Did you observed any quite time for Nigeria today? Lets share our opinion about praying for Nigeria
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by lifestyle1(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2013
austertee01: Nigeria is a blessed nation. Though, polluted with some no future thinking leaders we have at the top. It is high time we start prayin For Nigeria and stop doing otherwise. Did you observed any quite time for Nigeria today? Lets share our opinion about praying for Nigeria

NO! angry

1 Like

Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by austertee01(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2013
life_style:

NO! angry
if i may ask why? Cos we shld rather pray 4 d progress and greatness of this country
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Yes! I prayed that every man who is party to keeping Nigeria at its knees, should be struck by thunder.

1 Like

Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by belicov(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=austertee01]Nigeria is a blessed nation. Though, polluted with some no future thinking leaders we have at the top. It is high time we start prayin For Nigeria and stop doing otherwise. Did you observed any quite time for Nigeria today? Lets share our opinion about praying for Nigeria[/quoteyess I did ]
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by yinkzzboy: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Gcares(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2013
OH YES ooo. Ki olorun gbawa oo.
cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by coolestboy(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2013
A Prayer For Naija.
Dear Father in Heaven, I pray for my country. You know, looking around there's not much to celebrate, to rejoice about, but I understand You don't want us to question Your infinite Wisdom when you placed us in Nigeria.
Father, I pray for Your wisdom, exactly what we need to move this country from the backwaters of backwardness. Forgive our people who want to eat the good of the land yet still curse the land, we want the best yet we wish the worst on ourselves. Lord, we are blind, open our eyes that we may see cursing our leaders doesn't solve the problem, killing our brothers and sisters, molesting our children and claiming tribal superiority is just evidence of our own wickedness. Yet we blame our leaders for the things we do. We have become very good at the latest and most popular game in Nigeria, the game called IT IS NOT MY FAULT.
Father, help us understand our leaders are very flawed human beings and not gods. Help us see that like us they make mistakes and mess things up. Help us understand that the solution doesn't come in looking for political heroes. But in looking up to you, in trusting you to work things out for our good.
Lord, it IS hard for me to wish my country a happy birthday. Because I haven't gotten much out of it. But I am going to do it all the same because I know that's what You want. You want me to believe the best about my nation even if I am seeing Her at Her worst. You want me to be like Jesus, to condemn less and love more.
Yes, so many things have failed and are failing in this country, but I am going to just trust that there is nothing impossible for You to fix. To do.
Father I thank You for how far we have come, I know it's only by Your grace that we are still together as a nation, despite our growing differences. Forgive those who work to divide and visit with judgement those who try to destabilize and destroy. Protect our women and children from monsters and animals on two feet and strengthen our men to work hard and honest for peace, for progress and prosperity. Help them fight the fight in smarter ways than butchery, looting and killing..
Lord, help us grow.
On behalf of my people,
Your son,
Coolestboy

3 Likes

Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by shachris02: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2013
I pray that all our corrupt politicians will DIE BY FIRE.

This guy too. https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go

#SexkillzMustGo
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2013
austertee01: Nigeria is a blessed nation. Though, polluted with some no future thinking leaders we have at the top. It is high time we start prayin For Nigeria and stop doing otherwise. Did you observed any quite time for Nigeria today? Lets share our opinion about praying for Nigeria

Keep praying while the elite keep syphoning the national treasures. religion blinded masses.

1 Like

Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by nneh1(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2013
No bcs I don't want to waste another prayer point. I have been praying for nigeria since I was born but I see no progress.
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2013
No because you don't pray without complimenting it with hardwork. What's the point of praying when those in authority are committing heinous crimes before God ?
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by timpaker(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2013

I think so
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2013
undecided

Hmmm.. I 4got

Y and how will I even rememba? Wen dey 4got d@ av spent more dan 90days @hme IDLE n dey r bust tinkin of how to use gold plated phones to celebrate "no achievement" today... Ooops! It's quite a pity

All dsme sha,my country desetves prayers and fasting cz thats my onli contribution so.....

*prayer session activated*
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by homesteady(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Yes oh! We did prayer session in my house!
We prayed for Nigeria, we prayed for our leaders!
We prayed for peace in our country! cheesy
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Prayer keh?
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by lilprinze: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
NO
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Deskyo: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
We are a great nation and greatly bless of God beyond human curse and devils evil devices
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by IamChiboi(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Yes!! l definitely did
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Peterkleva(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2013
NOPE!!!
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by olumyde5(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Just did
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by koolet: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
I swear for them

Assu tinzzz....... angry
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by djeezy(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
We've been praying for Nigeria for many decades and our country is like this today. Na prayer we go dey pray? Nigerians need to be proactive and ensure there's good governance and accountability. Even if we pray till another decade, if we don't work collectively to make the nation a better place, things are not going to change. By the way I always pray for God to exterminate all these corrupt politicians and looters.
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by abduldope(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2013
GOD 4bid I cnt do dat cus the NATION NIGErIa is alrdy CUrsed!!!.... Cnt bliv since the day ma mama born me 9ja neva IMPrOVe in any way aprt from introduction of GSM!!! 9ja i HAIL THee
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by dridowu: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2013
For today 53rd independence : NO , sometime i do pray 4 Nigeria once in a bluemoon. But i always pray for Nigeria by writing
"GOD BLESS NIGERIA"
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by yunglykmine(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2013
O God of creation, direct our noble cause. Guide our leaders right; help our youth the truth to know....

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2013
I didn't. Mum and Dad did. angryundecidedundecided
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Wetin do all d prayer wey dem don dey offer since d tym of my great grand pa uptill nw.....
Mr op,are u sure 9ja really nidz prayer at diz tym?......
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by juman(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2013
tpacalipse: Yes! I prayed that every man who is party to keeping Nigeria at its knees, should be struck by thunder.

Ameeeeeen.

They are extremely useless people.

To hell with one nigeria.
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by sexymoma(f): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2013
WHY
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by trolling(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2013
God does not have anything to do with Nigeria,so if una pray ,your prayer was just a waste of breath,maybe if you guys figured out who Canaan was then you'll understand why his seed is a servant of servant till today and why the nation is in so much darkness
Re: Did You Pray For Nigeria At 53 Today? by fankasibe: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2013
That's like saying 'CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR AN HOUR?

(1) (2) (Reply)

75,000 Nigerians Studying In Ghana / Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen / Column To Thumbprint On Saturday's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.