Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration (47774 Views)

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by madapcmod: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Zombies isn't he Jonakaikai again?
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Ysd1: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Politics is just a game.
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Adrian98(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lyon and his deputy two ugly men. I hope their government Would be beautiful
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Champele(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
OK. �
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by openmine(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fadomero:
This guy is d reason y naija turn from bad to worse the guy just give all politicians room to steal and loot Jonathan amaka
Are you not tired of this stale narrative?
If you have proof that GEJ looted or stole public funds,forward it to EFCC that happens to be a lapdog of the FG!
Enough of all these meaningless regurgitation!
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Godhatesodomy: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by MoIbrahim: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wait o, Dickson nor come? grin

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by madridsta007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Corrupt Traitor

They didn’t say Tinubu attended.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Let me make you cry harder.

You see Dasuki, Metuh, Kanu and other idiots who were imprisoned or died for Jonathan, they died for nothing.

You people foolishly supporting PDP have now seen that you're all idiots.

PDP has been relegated to the SE. Let them keep producing people like Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Ihedioha there. Maybe by 3049, the SE would have sense.
don't bite more than u can chew. The last time i checked, no state in the north can measure up with their contemporaries in the east.
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by bluebay(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Corrupt Traitor
Lol..oga he's not a traitor..am a PDP supporter and all blame should go to The Bayelsa governor Dickson...He chooses a wrong candidate which the people of Bayelsa doesn't recognize nor like.. as for Jonathan, he gats play neutral role .

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

You see Dasuki, Metuh, Kanu and other idiots who were imprisoned or died for Jonathan, they died for nothing.

PDP has been relegated to the SE. Let them keep producing people like Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Ihedioha there. Maybe by 3049, the SE would have sense.
Aboki don get phone begin blab. SE will stop voting PDP the day buhari tender his waec result.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Nyamiri: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
MAJORBANKZ:
don't bite more than u can chew. The last time i checked, no state in the north can measure up with their contemporaries in the east.

You don't mean it.
Why then were your fathers in the East going round, begging everyone in the North when Arewa youths gave you quit notice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Sirjamo: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jonathan might be a dumb president, but the dude sure knows how to cut deals and stay out of troubles at the same time!!!

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Nyamiri: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
MAJORBANKZ:
Abokh don get phone begin blab. SE will stop voting PDP the day buhari tender his waec result.

Nyamiri, you are slaves in this country. You reason like slaves and that's why you're crying for freedom. I won't exchange words with a slave.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by mikywonder(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
If u know u know
Politics sweet

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

You don't mean it.
Why then were your fathers in the East going round, begging everyone in the North when Arewa youths gave you quit notice?
osu' enwena onu. Northerners are scared of disintegration simply becos they are lazy and always wanting freebies. U are not even ashamed to parade urself as an aboki. The region u are making mockery of can not be compared with any northern state despite the aftermath of the civil war.
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by sammyj: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
So Jonathan is now a corrupt traitor! Choi!!! grin shocked
ctleurocollege:
Corrupt Traitor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Nyamiri, you are slaves in this country. You reason like slaves and that's why you're crying for freedom. I won't exchange words with a slave.
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by BELLISCOLLI: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Corrupt Traitor
Bros sorry oh, Just compare the house you are Leaving now to that of Pres Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by DEHVEHLOP(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
APC should always thank God for this man Jonathan because he is gift to the evil party ..It's not Tinubu nor Buhari that took APC to the presidency but this man called Jonathan and he still hasn't learnt his lesson

Who opened the gate for you?

Bro just locked himself up since atiku refused to cumgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by sapoyoro(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sanchez01:

This is blabbering, painment and wailing rolled into one. Live your life, dude. These guys aren't worth your blood pressure.
word
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
I see David Lyon decamping to PDP soon

Its just a matter of time.

God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for me .

Daddy, you're always in my prayers .
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Bar1941(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
APC should always thank God for this man Jonathan because he is gift to the evil party ..It's not Tinubu nor Buhari that took APC to the presidency but this man called Jonathan and he still hasn't learnt his lesson

Kill yourself over other's matter, didirin, what is your greatest achievement as a wailer? Move on kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Kennydoc(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Nyamiri:

I guess Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Cross River states are in the South East.
What has Ihedioha done to warrant this finger pointing? See how you conveniently forgot to mention Umahi, as I am sure he is better than all the governors in your region put together.
Abeg comot joor!
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Siscooh: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2019
netpro:
Wailers will be heartbroken in so many ways.

From all of us here on Nairaland and other well meaning Nigerians, we say a joyful happy birthday to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

Cheers!
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy birthday abeg... .let me go and furnish my living room to be Like yours biko.....

Who no like better thing...... Awon APC ko PDP ni....
all na wash

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Caseless: 2:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Silver is big.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators.. / Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.