Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration (47771 Views)

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by NickD(m): 4:19am On Nov 21, 2019
bluecircle470:

It’s your rubbish English that kills PDP Presidential election
Remove the speck in your eyes first.... Englishiana, you didn't do any better. Correct your blunder Mister circle.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by NickD(m): 4:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Nyamiri:

Let me make you cry harder.

You see Dasuki, Metuh, Kanu and other idiots who were imprisoned or died for Jonathan, they died for nothing.

You people foolishly supporting PDP have now seen that you're all idiots.

PDP has been relegated to the SE. Let them keep producing people like Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Ihedioha there. Maybe by 3049, the SE would have sense.
So choosing to support one political party over another makes them idiots? You just highlighted your massive idiocy, please get your head outta your ass.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by jaxxy(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2019
seunmsg:
Jonathan and Sylva are now buddies? Inside this life

The way of politicians is not the way of normal folks. They come together once their interest aligns and fight dirty once their interest doesn’t align.

Dickson showed them Sylva isn’t as bad as they thought. Politics in Nigeria is dynamic. The politicians are still learning what governance means. It’s not about Jonathan Bt how the governor performs generally and this affects many of the relationships he had. Good or bad.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Nyamiri: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2019
NickD:

So choosing to support one political party over another makes them idiots? You just highlighted your massive idiocy, please get your head outta your ass.

You're irredeemably stupid.
You people have become the butt of jokes and objects of derision because SE PDP slaves like you are incapable of thinking.

Keep on following Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi but cry foul when others elect sensible people. Shebi that's the Jonathan you people wanted to commit suicide over? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by slimshady1000: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
APC should always thank God for this man Jonathan because he is gift to the evil party ..It's not Tinubu nor Buhari that took APC to the presidency but this man called Jonathan and he still hasn't learnt his lesson

Hahaha
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Myself2(m): 5:13am On Nov 21, 2019
netpro:
Wailers will be heartbroken in so many ways.

From all of us here on Nairaland and other well meaning Nigerians, we say a joyful happy birthday to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

Cheers!

Oh shut up already with this your wailers nonsense. Remember your type once called GEJ a wailer and other childish names your immature minds could conjure up. But I tell you, Jonathan is the greatest blessing to Nigeria in the last 10 years. What is wrong in supporting David Lyon? Is he not a Bayelsan just like President Jonathan? You just seat in your house and ignorantly type bunkum ,I can authoritatively tell you that more than 40% of PDP supporters in Bayelsa supported and voted for David Lyon. Seriake Dickson became power drunk , disgraceful and disrespectful to even GEJ and wanted to impose his cousin on Bayelsans and you expected the good people of Bayelsa state to consider party affiliations rather than use common sense and teach the big fool a lesson ??

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by Qoko: 5:30am On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
APC should always thank God for this man Jonathan because he is gift to the evil party ..It's not Tinubu nor Buhari that took APC to the presidency but this man called Jonathan and he still hasn't learnt his lesson
You are nothing but Mumu, Lyon shd have bought his ticket thru another platform kike SDP, CPC or AD, it is then he wud value APC strategies.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by samstels: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2019
I see a big problem brewing between Lyon and his deputy .{former Senator }

I do not see his deputy finishing his first tenure with Lyon .

Just my humble opinion .
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by adekolaelect(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Corrupt Traitor
take heart .

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by akdjr(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Your are a good political analyst in it's truest meaning. You just hit thr nail on the head Gbam! like Fela would say. quote author=seunmsg post=84216908]Jonathan and Sylva are now buddies? Inside this life

The way of politicians is not the way of normal folks. They come together once their interest aligns and fight dirty once their interest doesn’t align. [/quote]
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by 77up(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Is this actually English or Japanese Don't you think this kind of horrible grammar can affect PDP as well grin
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by SalamRushdie: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2019
77up:
Is this actually English or Japanese Don't you think this kind of horrible grammar can affect PDP as well grin

grin grin
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by BuhariCarryGo: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Thank u jona the drunkad

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by BuhariCarryGo: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have fixed mine now fix yours .." kills"
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by duwdu: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have fixed mine now fix yours .." kills"

Lol. "Kills" was correct in the sentence and context in which it was used. The joke is on you. grin

P34c3
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2019
duwdu:

Lol. "Kills" was correct in the sentence and context in which it was used. The joke is on you. grin

P34c3

No !! " Kills" would have been right if he used it in this context :: " it's your grammar that kills PDP presidential election[b]s[/b] " not " it's your grammar that kills PDP Presidential election"...if he wanted to use kills as a verb in that phrase then his sentence should have been " it's your grammar that killed the PDP presidential election" since election was intended as a singular . Thank me later
Re: David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration by BlackBovi: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2019
stephenduru:
Goodluck Jonathan today celebrated his 62nd birthday. Bayelsa State governor-elect David Lyon was in attendance.

Earlier,there was a brief stop over at former President Goodluck Jonathan's residence by David Lyon who was accompanied by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Chief Timipre Sylva and Lyon's Deputy, Sen. Biobarakuma Degi Eremienyo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/bayelsa-governor-elect-david-lyon_20.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.