Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals (1261 Views)

Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / ‘David Nabegmado Sacrificed His Family Members’ - Nephew Who Killed Pastor / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by phillippians(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wire wire as he is popularly called on campus, made a revelation to me how he used his mother for money rituals (yahoo plus) with a standing oder from the occultic priest never to help his younger ones financially or otherwise. His 4 siblings are practically struggling to get by while he flenjo in porch houses , drive by in flashy cars with girls humping. Everytime I see his siblings suffering, some hawking pure water in holdups I feel this overwhelming urge to tell them that their rich brother exchanged their priceless mother's life for riches. Please I need advice from matured mind on how to go about it or weather to let the sleeping dog lie... Advice please[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by daddytime(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm...

You'd witness his horrible end...no worries.

Person dey die from the inside out you say e dey flenjo?

I laugh
Re: How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by Braintrain: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Use your own mother no de complain
Re: How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by sexycat: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
you better shut up before he will use you next, infact run far because you don't have proof, that is just hearsay.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by General0847: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
What is the title of the nollywood movie?
Re: How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by StrikeBack(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Izokodo 1&2
Re: How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by Teeboy15(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Birds of same feather. It also your line of trade
Re: How My Friend Sacrificed His Mother For Money Rituals by sholay2011(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Braintrain:
Use your own mother no de complain
Werey shocked

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Woman's Body Parts Found Dumped In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Alcatraz Of The Rockies: The Most Secure Prison In The World / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.