Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape (3987 Views)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Twitter User Who Posted The Trending BABCOCK Sex Tape Issues Public Apology / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by fergie1989(f): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Female twitter user has got more than she asked for from her fellow twitter user after she asked why they always put on record their sexual escapades. In the event that unfold at Babcock University, had both reveal their can of worm.

Read their conversation below.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lady-berates-female-twitter-user-over.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by fergie1989(f): 12:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by fergie1989(f): 12:56am On Nov 21, 2019
grin shocked
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Flexherbal(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Time to wash dirty linen, in public.

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by remi4ever(m): 1:15am On Nov 21, 2019
Now who is roasting who?
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Born2Breed(f): 1:53am On Nov 21, 2019
No mind them. Avbe hypocrites.

I saw a woman I know very well insult the QC eye lashes girl on Facebook but her daughter was a baby mama at 17.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by saheedbadmus(m): 2:23am On Nov 21, 2019
reading this post made me remember a song and the song goes does...( see Aunty, aunty wey mumu............)
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Mami water is truly a Mami water. Crazily savage...throwing not so subtle shades

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Halezis(m): 5:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Women are their own problem!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by femi4: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Why are they washing their dirty uniform outside
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by timibare(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2019
2secs all their secret burst

4 Likes

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by happybee: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Inside life!
Girls ehn, any small argument like this their secrets don fly come out.
Smh!
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by partnerbizn5(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Some gels and savagery
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by WalkerMichael(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Butty children. Dem don chop belleful naw.. See wetin dem de chuck energy for? SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Lonelypacifist6: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Why are they now shouting Lagos Lagos all-over Twitter? All these local breed girls.

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Gosj01(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Girls wàhálà!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Gosj01:
Girls wàhálà!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.
Bros abeg help me with something make i take chop
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Nicklaus619(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Nothing new here, all i see here is two jobless Haw-Low-Shoe

cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by heckymaicon(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2019
OLOSHOS EVERYWHERE
morality is dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2019
A nip in a basket cheesy
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by tillaman(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Mad oooooo!!! Our home training has left us in this country, na one mama born these ones so! No morals at all what’s all this nitori olorun, some people said she made that video during the holidays some said it’s in the school booth,some said clinic or rehab, make una rest the matter jare
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Danzakidakura(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2019
Cheeii that mami water girl wan kiiii the gogo bitch. Infact she have kiiii her finish. Mami come take a bottle of Origin and isi ewu on my bill.

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by 24kmagic: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Just see this show of shame?
I swear to God, southern girls are morally bankrupt. Most of them, I mean most of them are just bunch of garbage. You have to be extremely lucky (don't tell me about God please) to find a good girl in southern Nigeria. Immorality is the trend there and they are so ok with it.
Southern girls are so shameless.
Imagine this.

One even said the other one's kpekus stinks so bad hahahaha. Lagos has turned to America that people are dying to go? Last I I checked it's 7k from Abuja.
I don't visit this section, but I have been moving in and out of this section since yesterday when the news of that sex tape broke out because I know more dirty secrets would be revealed.

Meanwhile....

Was i the only one that regretted watching that nonsense video?
I wanted to self service, but couldnt even get an erection.

I didn't see her puss! and breast, only the guy's cassava. No be that one I want see abeg.

Leaked sex video that doesn't show kpekus and breast is that one a leaked sex video? Mtcheew!

Waste of data.

But the girl set sha
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by ednut1(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Senseless
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by crackhouse(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Women na only una know unaselves

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Gadafii: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
this mami water geh na real mami water oo shocked shocked

see as she drown her opponent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by RTSC: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
N
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by jordyspices: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Low quality Naomi Campbell see finishing gbas gbos

1 Like

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Evect(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Tarabye: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest On Oou Post Ume / Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku Post UTME Result For 2013 Out / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.