Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape (4000 Views)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Twitter User Who Posted The Trending BABCOCK Sex Tape Issues Public Apology / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Rextizzy: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
No mind them. Avbe hypocrites.

I saw a woman I know very well insult the QC eye lashes girl on Facebook but her daughter was a baby mama at 17.
Damn! shocked
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by vivalavida(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
I doubt if u can see two guys exposing themselves this way
Re: Lady Berates Female Twitter User Over Her Comment On The Babcock Sex Tape by Eroms4life17(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Still validate the old saying that 'women are their own enemies '. They break each other's relationship, f.uck their friends guy, backbite their competitors, have this i have what she has mentality. You hear ladies say "what does that guy see in that babe that i don't have"? They never compliment the food made by another woman. And some transfer this anger to the children of other women. This has to stop please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Facts About Bathing Of Dead Body / COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.