Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador (2998 Views)

"They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

Where are the contract papers na? Where is the partnership deal? AUDIO everywhere. She's only posting this picture cuz pple are mocking her that it's fake as usual.

TBeans is busy begging coys to allow him chase clout with their brands in order to package Tacha & they still don't recognise him. He has been editing his post since yday tagging different CIROC a/cs. Is that one not foolishness?

Go & see how other pple sign endorsements. No be this fake AUDIO levels.

Meanwhile, for your info, Wizkid is a recognised Brand Ambassador of CIROC. He was announced by PDiddy when they newly signed him.

Y'all should stop fooling yourselves.
cool cool
Ambassador nor be the same thing as partnership na.

Badbelle.
We don't do audio.
Ciroc we move
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Prymestrr(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

What is the meaning of comprehension?

Seriously you are fantastically dull and stupid at the same time.
Why should I be embarrased when I have nothing to be ashamed of.
Define contrast too and relate the meaning to your post.
Irredemable dunderhead.
Geez grin grin What a fish brain!! This one is messing herself up exhibiting textbook intelligence. Not surprising for a monuMentally bereft Titan. Today, I have time for a dunderhead like you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Prymestrr:

Geez grin grin What a fish brain!! This one is messing herself up exhibiting textbook intelligence. Not surprising for a monuMentally bereft Titan. Today, I have time for a dunderhead like you. grin grin

It is hightime I ignore this nonentity and celebrate our ciroc deal.
Empty brain with no substance

Dunderhead nincompoop you have been noticed. Now masturbate on my mention kiss maybe you will pass 13 seconds tongue.

tongue tongue
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Prymestrr:

You are ignored.
Dunderhead tongue tongue continue masturbating with my post it is the least I can do for you cry
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Prymestrr(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are ignored.
Dunderhead tongue tongue continue masturbating with my post it is the least I can do for you cry
Lol... She had to quote me twice to relay the same message...Ode!!!
Don't get ahead of yourself you halfwit. The chances of me being aroused by you have already been dissuaded by the thought of the stench that may be oozing out of your body or worse, out of your coochie just like your chief titan the audio ciroc ambassador grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Over Protective Of Anything I Love -davido's New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai / Ghanaian Star ,yvonne Nelson To Be Chief Bridesmaid For Mercy Johnson / Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita ,others Dazzle At Africa Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.